Historia's Love

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following 12 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 29 (Titan Serum), Chapter 30 (Levi's Titan), Chapter 31 (An Ackerman Titan), Chapter 32 (Annie's Loyalty), Chapter 33 (Graduation), Chapter 34 (The Breach of Trost), Chapter 35 (The Counter Attack), Chapter 36 (The Battle of Trost), Chapter 37 (The Past, The Present, and The Future), Chapter 38 (A Purpose), Chapter 39 (No Time Left), and Chapter 40 (A Soldier or A Warrior) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

The kiss is desperate, a mess of teeth and tongues and the scrape of his stubble on her hot mouth.

Historia is a willing prisoner, her surprise quickly overtaken by her own desire as she grabs at the sides of his face, kissing him back in earnest. Eren's body is wound as taut as a bowstring, his muscles tense with expectation, but Historia is soft under his touch, so soft and inviting. She is warm, sweet, and lovely, and he is melting into the kiss, her lips parting under his and his under hers with a probing flick of her tongue.

"Can't. Get close enough," Eren rasps against her lips, lifting her off the floor and clutching her to him.

Historia wraps her legs around his waist, knotting her fingers forcefully in his hair, and the dull pain coupled with the pressure of her thighs is electric, almost too much. His mouth muffles the quiet, needful sounds from her throat, but they're enough to make him ache for her. He shifts her impatiently in his arms, his hard cock straining his leathers. Her full bottom lip slips between his own, and he catches it between his teeth in a possessive bite.

Historia gives a little yelp of surprise, loosening her legs at his waist and dropping to her feet. Eren looks down at her, her breathing ragged, hair mussed, lips red and swollen. She meets his gaze with indignation and lust mingling behind her blue eyes and then shoves back into him, pushing him a step. Eren just smirks at her fervor, digging his fingers into the curve of her hips to pull her close again.

When Historia leans into another kiss, her lips parted wide to suck at his tongue. It takes all the force of his will not to rip the pale silk of her gown away. Gods, but he wants her, wants to reach under the blasted clothes and find her wet and waiting for him, wants to lick circles around her tightening nipples. He wants to slide a hand down her chest and over the smoothness of her belly, to press his fingers inside of her and feel the hot clench of her body. He wants to bend her over his wooden desk and fuck her until she begs him for release. He wants . . .

He forces her head back, exposing the elegant line of her white throat. Historia sighs, falling trustingly under his sway, giving herself over to him as if she isn't a prize far beyond his deserving. And something in him ignites at the sight of her so willing, eyes closed, biting her lip between her small, even teeth. He drags open-mouthed kisses down her neck, pausing to suck at the sensitive spot under her ear.

"Eren," she whispers, grinding her hips, her cunt against him. It tests his resolve, having to refrain from taking her right then, from bearing her down on the rushes and rutting into her like an animal.

"How do you do this to me?" he demands, his breath puffing at her throat. He moves his mouth to her naked shoulder, applying his teeth to the give of her flesh, and she trembles in his arms.

"What," Historia gasps dazedly, "do you mean?"

Eren lifts his head to look over her shoulder and then pushes her backward toward the cushioned bench at the foot of his bed. Historia follows his lead but lets her hands roam to his waist, where she works at the buckles on his belt with deft fingers. Knowing she wants him as much as he wants her gives Eren a rush of pride, but he has other plans for her.