Reaching Wall Rose

"WHAT?!!"

With a dismissive gesture, Mikasa brushed off Annie's question, her attention immediately drawn to Eren's exposed figure. Her eyes narrowed with a predatory glint as she savored the sight before her, a subtle, tantalizing movement of her tongue moistening her lips. Sensing an irresistible pull, she swiftly bridged the distance between them, pressing her lips against his, a kiss that exuded dominance. As her lips locked with his, her tongue boldly claimed his mouth, completely overtaking the passionate exchange. Simultaneously, her hand confidently wrapped around his throbbing erection, skillfully stroking it with a firm yet teasing touch.

Eren's lips emitted a pleasurable moan, resonating with the intensity of the passionate kiss he shared with Mikasa. Mikasa skillfully guided him to the edge of the bed as their lips locked, her touch igniting an intoxicating wave of desire within him. Her hand expertly caressed his throbbing length with a delicate yet firm grip, teasing him to the brink of ecstasy. In the midst of their intimate connection, Eren's moans crescendoed, reverberating through the room.

Suddenly, Annie appeared, and without hesitation, she enveloped Eren's pulsating cock with her mouth, sending electric pulses of pleasure coursing through his body. As the combined sensations overwhelmed him, Mikasa reluctantly broke their passionate kiss; her gaze fixated on the captivating sight unfolding before her as Annie skillfully continued her oral ministrations.

With a tantalizing mix of pleasure and urgency, Eren's breath hitched as Annie skillfully continued her sensual ministrations on his throbbing member. Caught in the throes of ecstasy, he couldn't help but let out a passionate moan, his voice intertwining with the fervent syllables of Annie's name. Yet, as the intoxicating waves of pleasure washed over him, Eren's eyes inadvertently met Mikasa's piercing gaze, filled with a potent blend of jealousy and possessiveness.

Feeling Annie's velvety lips reluctantly release their grip on him, Eren's anticipation peaked as he shifted his gaze downwards, only to witness a surprising turn of events. Mikasa assumed control, her lips moist and inviting, enveloping his pulsating manhood with an insatiable hunger. The moment's intensity surged through Eren's veins, electrifying his senses, as he succumbed to the all-consuming pleasure, his body responding to Mikasa's skilled touch with a primal hiss of sheer delight.

Annie refused to remain idle, embodying her proactive nature. With a swift and determined motion, she seized Eren's balls into the depths of her mouth, leaving no room for hesitation. Witnessing this audacious act, Mikasa enveloped Eren's throbbing manhood entirely within her tender lips, causing him to feel the tantalizing brush of his cock against Mikasa's throat. Consumed by the electrifying scene unfolding before him, Eren found himself unable to suppress his moans of pleasure, desperately calling out the names of both Mikasa and Annie. Overwhelmed by the surging sensation building within him, he realized that his release was imminent.

"Mikasa, I'm close," Eren whispered urgently, the intensity of his voice tinged with desire. As his warning hung in the air, Mikasa's eyes met his, an unspoken understanding passing between them. Without hesitation, she enveloped him, taking him even deeper into the warm cavern of her mouth. Her tongue, a skilled symphony conductor, danced with purpose, orchestrating waves of pleasure that coursed through Eren's body. Meanwhile, Annie lavishes attention on Eren's most sensitive parts, her lips and tongue working harmoniously to ensure his complete satisfaction.

"I'm cumming!" a primal roar escaped Eren's lips, echoing through the room as his body trembled with pleasure. In an explosive eruption of desire, his essence surged forth from his being, dancing through the air before finding its destination - Mikasa's waiting mouth. Mikasa's moans of pleasure mingled with the intoxicating taste of Eren's essence. As Mikasa was about to savor the delectable offering, her senses were abruptly startled by something unexpected. With a hint of mischief and a touch of desire, Annie boldly captured Mikasa's lips, leaving her breathless and yearning for more.