Blessed Titan Shifter

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following NINE chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night), Chapter 20 (Subjects of Ymir), Chapter 21 (A Monster with Tears), Chapter 22 (Lady Ymir), Chapter 23 (The Truth of Humanity), Chapter 24 (Historia Reiss), Chapter 25 (Annie's Pleasure), and Chapter 26 (The Royal Titan) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"So, how was it?" Ymir questioned the moment Mikasa walked out of the tent, a constant smirk on her face as she asked, and somehow grew more when Mikasa's face turned scarlet red, her eyes having the audacity to show shame and embarrassment.

Her eyes looked at Armin, hoping he would help in this situation like he always did in any other problem. Still, instead, he was as silent as a grave, fully embarrassed, looking down at his hands, sitting in a cross-legged position, his hands on his laps.

Krista had a slight blush on her cheeks, still remembering all the screaming last night; she and Armin had walked in the forest far enough not to hear them and not get in their business, except Ymir, of course, who was more than happy to stick around and listen to everything, before grabbing a notepad and writing down exciting screams... Krista wondered if something was off with her.

They had returned almost three hours later; fortunately, Mikasa and Eren weren't loud anymore, but they were still embarrassed, especially Armin, who thought of himself in a similar position with Mina before quickly dismissing that thought; he couldn't think of her like that, at least not yet.

Hearing Ymir say that to Mikasa caused Krista to turn to her. "Don't ask such questions, Ymir," She chided, almost like a mother to her child, but the taller girl simply ignored her girlfriend; her eyes focused solely on Mikasa.

"Go ahead, tell us everything, don't stand there like a mute," she teased smugly; Krista looked ready to say something else when Mikasa frowned slightly before standing up, now fully out of Eren's tent. She had already worn all her clothes, wincing slightly when she stood up, filling pain in her thighs, but she ignored it for now.

"I-I don't know, what you are talking about," Mikasa answered, walking back to her tent, avoiding everyone's eyes.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure I remember," Ymir said with a little chuckle before opening a notebook in her hand.

Oh no, Armin thought as Ymir cleared her throat before speaking in a very well-mannered tone as if she was talking with the king.

"Ohh, EreH, Pleasee Moree-" she was interrupted by Mikasa moving much faster than any human had any right to, grabbing the notebook before Ymir could even blink. Shredding the notebook to pieces, with an angry scowl towards Ymir, who simply laughed out loud at her face.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Mikasa. There's no reason to, this life is short, and there's nothing wrong with getting what you want and simply enjoying life for the time we have left," she said grimly at the end. Still, her grim look turned to a smirk almost instantly; before rubbing her hands together, Krista facepalmed at her girlfriend.

"As long as I get something too," she whispered; Armin groaned loudly, unable to handle it anymore; standing up, he started walking away almost in a hurry.

"I think I'm going to go and collect firewood, yeh, that's what I'll do. See you later, everyone," he said, waving at his friends without looking back.

A minute later, Ymir and Mikasa were talking behind a tree in hushed tones; whatever they were speaking with each other, Krista knew Mikasa was getting annoyed the more they talked; Krista hoped Ymir wasn't pushing the wrong buttons; it could quickly end with Mikasa punching Ymir in the face, sometimes Ymir's tongue just moved uncontrollably and said the wrong things.