Annie's Loyalty

Hello Drinor Here,  If  you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters  earlier,  head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 33  (Graduation), Chapter 34 (The Breach  of Trost), Chapter 35 (The Counter  Attack), Chapter 36 (The Battle of  Trost), Chapter 37 (The Past, The  Present, and The Future), Chapter 38  (A Purpose), Chapter 39 (No Time  Left), Chapter 40 (A Soldier or A  Warrior), Chapter 41 (A Signal in The  Sky), Chapter 42 (The Traitors  of  Humanity), Chapter 43 (The Clash of  Titans), Chapter 44 (A Dream  of  Joy), Chapter 45 (His Name is Eren  Yeager), Chapter 46  (Mikasa's Love), and Chapter 47 (A Knife in The Back) are already available for Patrons.

The night after Levi fell asleep, Eren, Ymir, and Mikasa decided to do something together.

As Mikasa turned around, she was taken aback by the sudden presence of Ymir standing so close to her. Ymir, with a sly smile on her face, moved even closer to Mikasa, making her heart race with anticipation. Mikasa was surprised but also intrigued by the confidence and boldness of Ymir's actions. Before she could even have a chance to react, Ymir leaned in and pressed her lips firmly against Mikasa's. At first, the kiss was gentle and sweet, but soon it grew more intense and passionate. Mikasa's senses were overwhelmed, and Ymir's touch completely entranced her. Ymir's hand roamed down Mikasa's body until it reached her bosom, which was almost as ample as Ymir's own. Through the thin fabric of her shirt, Ymir squeezed Mikasa's curves, causing her to let out a soft moan of pleasure. Mikasa felt herself melting into Ymir's embrace

As Ymir leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss with the other woman, her senses were overwhelmed by the wondrous sound that reverberated through her being, sending shivers down her spine and causing her heart to race with excitement. Without hesitation, Ymir allowed herself to be consumed by the moment, ravaging the other woman's mouth with her tongue as they explored each other's bodies with a hunger that could not be satisfied.

Eren sat, enjoying the display of feminine eroticism. He felt his cock waking up from its slumber.

Mikasa pulled Ymir closer, whimpering as her hands traveled brazenly. Ymir's fingers snaked up Mikasa's leg, reaching under the black pants to grab her ass. Mikasa pulled away quickly when Ymir squeezed; dainty fingers were so close to her womanhood... Ymir's mouth attacked her neck without hesitation, drawing a gasping moan from Mikasa's throat.

Then their lips met again, ravenous and...wet.

Eren leaned back into his chair, his hardened member straining against the crotch of his pants.

Mikasa lowered herself onto her knees, and Ymir came with her, lips grazing her ear. "I want to see you in action," She purred.

"Action?" Mikasa managed to shoot Eren a pointed look as she pulled his pants down. He smiled down at her as his hard cock sprung free. The bulbous head nearly slapped her across the face.

"Tell me what it was like for you to fuck Eren?"

Ymir groped her from behind, sliding her shirt down to expose her breasts. Her hands were warm, her fingers eager to knead and squeeze. Mikasa's nipples grew hard, her sex damp.

"Did he lick your insides? I can already imagine you moaning with Eren's face between your legs." Ymir purred; Mikasa was turned at the thought of Eren doing that to her again.

Mikasa's gaze was fixed upon Eren's robust physique as she reached out to take him with her delicate fingers, tracing the contours of the thick and veiny shaft that stood before her, hard as a rock. The mere sight of him made her mouth water with anticipation as she stroked him with a slow and steady rhythm, taking in every inch of his impressive stature with a sense of awe and wonder.