Graduation

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 34 (The Breach of Trost), Chapter 35 (The Counter Attack), Chapter 36 (The Battle of Trost), Chapter 37 (The Past, The Present, and The Future), Chapter 38 (A Purpose), Chapter 39 (No Time Left), Chapter 40 (A Soldier or A Warrior), Chapter 41 (A Signal in The Sky), Chapter 42 (The Traitors of Humanity), Chapter 43 (The Clash of Titans), Chapter 44 (A Dream of Joy), Chapter 45 (His Name is Eren Yeager), Chapter 46 (Mikasa's Love), Chapter 47 (A Knife in The Back), and Chapter 48 (Annie's Fate) are already available for Patrons.

It has been two months since Levi gained the power of the War-Hammer Titan, and Mike had the Beast Titan; no one was sure yet what kind of animal Mike was, but it didn't really matter to anyone since he could easily control it, and from what Hange had found out. Mike's titan on all his fours was very fast, they weren't sure how fast yet since they didn't have enough space to test it out, but Hange would say Mike was perhaps their fastest Titan yet. Mike found it easy to climb trees with his sharp claws on his front and back legs.

The second time Levi Transformed, he was able to control his War Hammer Titan right away with little to no problems. However, he still needed more training on how to use all his hardening abilities. So far, Levi only knew how to create a sword he used with his Titan. Still, Hange reassured Eren they could experiment more once their Titan Shifter abilities weren't as secret as they were right now. Levi again had been asleep for an entire week after transforming the second time, much to the Captain's annoyance, who always took a long bath after waking up, much to the amusement of everyone, especially Hange, who couldn't stop teasing him about it.

But all their activities hadn't gone unnoticed even amongst the other scouts; many had asked Hange or Mike about what was happening, and the word had spread on how they would disappear every month with no explanation to the rest of the scouts; Hange told them they were simply training, but it didn't work as well as she thought it did. The scouts were suspicious of their activities until Commander Erwin himself reassured all of them that Hange was trying to build a new Titan Trap, and they were simply testing its effectiveness. The Commander's words had reassured the scouts, but not those outside of the Survey Corps, mainly the Military Police.

Nile had straight up asked Erwin if he knew anything about the rumor that the Scout Regiment was building a new weapon in secret to kill the Titans outside the wall; Erwin had reassured everyone that the Scouts weren't developing any kind of weapon in secret and Pyxis and Zackly had backed him up.

Erwin knew he would probably be charged with treason by the higher-ups once is public knowledge that two of his most powerful men under his command had the ability to turn into Titans, and he hadn't informed anyone about it. Erwin had kept quiet about everything, including the Titan Syringes and Eren Yeager.

Commander Pyxis was, of course, informed about everything from Erwin himself, knowing he would need his help once the military police and the lords would want Erwin dead for keeping valuable information from the rest of Humanity.

Pyxis had agreed to help Erwin but with one condition first.

' Erwin leaned forward; his brow furrowed with concern as he carefully asked Pyxis, "A Condition, you say?" Pyxis, swirling the rich red wine in his glass, nodded with a gleam in his golden eyes, his lips curling into a sly smile as he savored the taste of the expensive vintage. Since Erwin had invited him to discuss their most recent developments, Pyxis had brought one of the most expensive wines from Wall Sina. Saying their small victories needed to be celebrated in the best way possible, and what better way than to share a few glasses of good wine?