Titan Captured

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following EIGHT chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 16 (Alone at Night), Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter), Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night), Chapter 20 (Subjects of Ymir), Chapter 21 (A Monster with Tears), Chapter 22 (Lady Ymir), and Chapter 23 (The Truth of Humanity) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Eren Yeager - One Month Later

Again, they had been sleeping without a care in the world. When a voice was heard yelling at them...

"WAKE UP, MAGGOTS," Keith shouted right at their faces causing almost all of them to scream back, some thinking they were getting attacked, some not understanding what was happening.

Connie tried to run away while screaming, completely forgetting that he was laying on a bed and not in a field somewhere, causing him to fall from the bed, letting out a groan of pain as he tried to stand up while rubbing his nose.

Eren, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Armin stood up before everyone else, only wearing their night clothes; Armin was still rubbing his eyes, trying to make the sleep go away.

Everyone slowly stood up; some were still trying to wear their clothes and not salute in front of the instructor with only night clothes.

Eren grabbed his brown shirt, his hand going through the sleeve.

Eren was about to ask the instructor what they were supposed to do since the latter had been silent, not really giving out any orders.

When Eren peeked over the instructor's shoulder, only now noticing that it was pitch black out there, it wasn't something uncommon to be woken up earlier than usual, but never like this. The sun wasn't peeking over the mountain, Eren didn't have a watch around him, but he knew it was around 3 AM! And it seemed the others were noticing as well.

"Instructor, why did you wake us so early?" Jean asked, trying to sound as respectful as possible, but his voice showed clear annoyance; it was one thing to train the whole day and run around like a slave carrying heavy items, but waking up early so was straight-up cruel.

Keith glared at Jean, who backed away a little, Marco beside him sending him a concerned look.

"Now, everyone fix your beds; within an hour, I want everyone outside at the training yard," he shouted, earning confused and angry looks from everyone, except a few who had gotten used to the torture at this point.

Soon they all started complaining about why wake them up so early, only to be immediately silenced by Keith, who shouted at them.

"SILENCE. An Hour Later, Everyone Outside. No Exceptions," He shouted, silencing everyone, giving a warning look at every one. They all looked down the moment his cold eyes made eye contact with them; some even backed away.

After saying what he wanted to say, Keith turned around and left the big room the moment the door clicked, signaling that it was closed...

"Man, what the hell is his problem?" One moaned in annoyance before falling back on his bed as if he was dead.

"Ohhh, Samuel. Don't sleep; he will kill you if you are late," Connie warned him, trying to get him to stand up, nudging his shoulders. Samuel simply turned around, not answering his friend, dismissing him with a wave of his hands.