Lady Ymir

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following 11 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 23 (The Truth of Humanity), Chapter 24 (Historia Reiss), Chapter 25 (Annie's Pleasure), Chapter 26 (The Royal Titan), Chapter 27 (The Attack Titan Vs Levi), Chapter 28 (Historia's Love), Chapter 29 (Titan Serum), Chapter 30 (Levi's Titan), Chapter 31 (An Ackerman Titan), Chapter 32 (Annie's Loyalty), and Chapter 33 (Graduation) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

"Lady Ymir. Welcome." The Titan spoke, his voice raspy, barely understandable, but Levi Squad, Keith, and Ymir heard him well.

The tall girl felt her whole body freeze; The girl felt as if, at any moment, they would jump at her, their sharp blades glinting menacingly in the sunlight, ready to cut her down like a dog. The fear that gripped her was overwhelming.

As she stood there, her heart pounding against her chest like a drumbeat, she could feel the sweat trickling down her skin. She tried to swallow, but her throat felt constricted and dry as if she couldn't even manage that small reflex. Her mind was racing, a thousand different thoughts and scenarios running through her head, each one more terrifying than the last. She knew she had to keep her composure, to stay calm and focused, but it was like trying to hold back a tidal wave with a broom. For what felt like hours of just standing there, Ymir looked at Krista standing beside Eren, looking over at her with concern.

Ymir felt her body filling with strength. With her head held high, and her eyes fixed firmly on her destination, she began striding back towards her group; surprisingly, she wasn't stopped by either the Instructor or the Squad of Titan Killing freaks.

As soon as Ymir made her way to the group, Krista immediately stepped forward with her mouth agape, eager to inquire about the commotion. However, before she could even utter a single word, the towering girl swiftly pivoted her around, cutting her off mid-sentence, and fixed her attention on Eren. Her stern voice reverberated through the air as she demanded, "We need to talk now," prompting Eren to nod solemnly without uttering another syllable. Without missing a beat, he cast a fleeting glance at both Mikasa and Armin, and that was all it took for them to fall in line and proceed without any further inquiries. The tension in the air was palpable, and Krista couldn't help but wonder what could have prompted such urgency and gravity in Ymir's tone.

Ymir didn't dare to look behind her shoulder, but she could feel the eyes of many behind her back. The tall girl knew at this moment she had been discovered; there was no way that no one else but her heard the Titan speaking her name.

Ymir briefly wondered why the Titan recognized her, but she quickly figured he must be one of those that were worshiping her back at Marley.

Levi

Petra's heart was racing as she watched the tall girl walk away at an alarming pace, seemingly unfazed by the chaos she had just caused. She knew they had to act fast and stop her. "We should stop her!" Petra almost shouted, her voice trembling with urgency.

Her words echoed through the air, but Levi responded immediately and resolutely. "No," he ordered, his tone firm and unyielding. His team turned to look at him, almost incredulous at the gravity of his words.

"But Captain-" Petra started to argue but was quickly silenced by Levi's stern gaze. The intensity of his eyes conveyed a clear message that Petra knew all too well - it was time to fall in line and follow orders. The place fell silent as Levi's eyes scanned each member of the team, his gaze lingering on each person for a moment longer than necessary. The tension in the air was palpable as Levi's team held their breath, waiting for him to speak; Keith was busy observing the fleeing tall lady.