Levi's Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 31 (An Ackerman Titan), Chapter 32 (Annie's  Loyalty), Chapter 33 (Graduation), Chapter 34 (The Breach of Trost), Chapter 35 (The Counter Attack), Chapter 36 (The Battle of Trost), Chapter 37 (The Past, The Present, and The Future), Chapter 38 (A Purpose), Chapter 39 (No Time Left), Chapter 40 (A Soldier or A Warrior), Chapter 41 (A Signal in The Sky), Chapter 42 (The Traitors of  Humanity), Chapter 43 (The Clash of Titans), Chapter 44 (A Dream of  Joy), and Chapter 45 (His Name is Eren Yeager) are already available for Patrons.

One Week Later

She didn't even bother to knock and just walked in.

"Ever heard of knocking, four eyes?" Levi glared in her direction as she entered the room with a bright smile, completely ignoring his glare.

He was sitting at his desk, and he seemed to be reading forms as well. His body twisted to face Hange from his chair as she closed the door behind her.

Noticing she wasn't going to pay any attention to his question regarding her lack of manners, he sighed, "What do you want, shitty glasses?"

"Erwin wants you to sign this. We're preparing for the next expedition, and you know how this goes here." Hange said as she handed him the form.

Levi looked at the form for a couple of seconds and gave a small grunt before taking it from Hange's hand and then grabbing a pen to sign the form.

"I don't get why we have to prove to those money-grubbing pigs that we are, in fact, doing our job," Levi spoke as he signed it off before handing it back to Hange.

"Those money-grubbing pigs are what provide us with the resources we have and the tea you so love to drink," Hange smirked at Levi as he grumbled to himself at the mention of his lovely tea.

"Before you leave, how are the tests going?" Levi inquired, it had been three weeks, and Hange had spent the majority of her time working on the Serum, even staying awake until late at night, despite having the notes from Grisha Yeager, sadly the doctor had left little to no information on how he achieved to produce the four serums. The first time Hange had tried, the blood and spinal fluid had vaporized the moment they combined. Hange knew she should take it slow, but so far, no luck. All the tests resulted in the blood and spinal fluid vaporizing into steam.

"Same as the last week. I'm trying everything but so far, no luck. I'm sure I will be able to find a solution." Hange said with a confident smile, her positivity radiating like a warm light.

"Very well, but don't cry about it even if you fail to make a single one." Levi wasn't sure where that one came from. Usually, he didn't care and often would try to tell her that she should try even harder, not to fail, and remind her what was at stake if she failed, how much harder things would be if she failed, how many lives depended on her achieving to create a Semi-Titan Shifter serum, but with Hange...

Hange's eyes widened in surprise as she heard the softness in Levi's voice, causing her to almost gasp in amazement. She had never heard him speak so gently before, and the unexpectedness of it caught her off guard. It was as if she was hearing a different person entirely, not the stern and authoritative Captain she was accustomed to. The sound of his voice was gentle and soothing, like a cool breeze on a hot summer day. Usually, he was more aggressive or would act like he didn't give a single fuck about what she did with her experiments.