The Crimson Bow and Arrow

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 62 (Ape Vs Lion), Chapter 63 (Historia, The Winged Titan), Chapter 64 (Battle Between Brothers), Chapter 65 ('Here's Kenny'), Chapter 66 (The Paths), Chapter 67 (Sasha's Pleasure), Chapter 68 (King Eren?), Chapter 69 (An Angel and A Devil), Chapter 70 (The Ackerman Blood), Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73 (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia), Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), and Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

"I said the second the Titans reach the woods we'll split up!" Mike explained to the two cadets behind him. "We'll split into four separate teams, recruits and soldiers alike in each unit. When I give the signal, we'll scatter in different directions simultaneously. Get the word out to civilians. Do not engage the enemy! Which one of you is most familiar with the area?"

"Me, sir!" Sasha responded while raising her right hand. "My hometown is just to the north of here. I know this region like the back of my hand." She then turns to Connie. "Connie too. Tell them."

Connie, however, was in a state of shock, completely oblivious to what Sasha had just said.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"My village... My village is to the south. That's where the Titans are coming from." He finally uttered as he slowly regained the strength to move his mouth.

"Sir... I want to go home." He continued in his shocked tone of voice. "I need to see if my family is safe. Please, sir!"

"Very well. Guide the southern team to the other settlements first, then you're free to return to your village."

"Thank you, sir."

Once the group was about to enter the forest, they all split off into four separate groups, leaving only Mike and Annie to go back and lure the Titans away.

After splitting off from the group, Sasha headed straight for her village to warn her family and the remaining villagers of the invading Titans.

The official name of the village was Dauper. It was a village comprised of a handful of communities of hunters living near the forest. It was where she learned how to hunt and develop an obsession for meat.

As she made her way towards the village, eager to meet her family and seek comfort in the familiar faces, Sasha couldn't help but notice the eerie silence that engulfed the once lively place. The absence of bustling conversations and laughter in the air left her puzzled and filled with a sense of unease. She was accustomed to the background hum of daily activities echoing through the village, like a symphony of community and connection. Faint whispers of neighbors catching up, the clinking of pots and pans, children's laughter drifting through the air – these were the sounds that formed the soundtrack of her childhood memories.

However, as her horse took each step closer to her destination, it became abundantly clear that something was amiss. The absence of familiar noises intensified the feeling of emptiness that hung in the air. Even the rustling of leaves and the chirping of birds, fixtures of the nearby forest that had always provided a comforting backdrop, were noticeably absent. It was as if nature itself was holding its breath, mirroring Sasha's growing concern.

The heaviness of the silence began to weigh on her, making her steps falter, and her heart quicken. The once vibrant village, where she had spent countless hours playing and sharing laughter with her family, now seemed frozen in time.