Chapter 471-480

Chapter 471 Topographic Map

  "Your Majesty, you are the emperor, why would you embarrass a little girl? I just think that this child is kind to Yi'er, so I just want to thank her. What's more,

  this girl is my brother's My goddaughter is, after all, my little nephew. Naturally, I want to have a good communication with her."

  Concubine Xian looked at the emperor with a sweet smile. The emperor sighed helplessly. It doesn't matter if she doesn't admit it. As long as he understands, who would let this be the woman he loves?

  Seeing the emperor's helplessness, Gao Xuan seemed to be in a good mood. Tong Anyian turned to look at Concubine Xian who was smiling at her, and couldn't help but also gave her a sweet smile.

  "Your Majesty, let's continue talking about this issue. My daughter, you said you have a way to build a canal to divert water. Can you tell me how to fix it?" Gao Xuan smiled and looked at Tong Anyian, who frowned in confusion.

  Let her speak directly, what should she say? Is it okay to just talk about this issue? If you really want to build canals and divert water, you still need a lot of information.

  "Is there anything difficult?" The emperor frowned when he saw Tong Anyian, and he was suddenly worried.

  In fact, he was a little worried about whether Tong Anian could really build canals and divert water. After all, Tong Anian is only a four or five-year-old child. How capable is a child?

  Even if the song actually praised Tong Anyian as unprecedented and unprecedented, he would not be so eager to ask Tong Anyian if he didn't really need it. As an emperor, he still has to make his own judgment.

  "It's not that it's difficult, it's just... Hey, uncle the emperor, do you have a topographic map?" Tong Anyian was confused for a moment and looked at the emperor seriously.

  "Topographic map?" The emperor was a little confused. What else was that? There is a map here, but there seems to be no topographic map here.

  Tong Anyian naturally saw the emperor's confusion. Thinking about it, it might be the topographic map she just mentioned, and they might not know what it was.

  "Daughter, what is the topographic map you are talking about?" Gao Xuan has never heard of any topographic map. Whether they are marching or anything else, they only use maps.

  "The topographic map is... Oh, forget it, I can't explain it clearly. Uncle Emperor, do you have a map?"   

  "Yes."

  "Can you bring all the maps for me to see?" Tong Anyian tilted her head and looked at the emperor, who immediately asked someone to get them.

  "Is that topographic map you mentioned useful?" Gao Xuan looked at Tong Anian and asked.

  "Well, it's very useful. It can accurately identify the topography, the surrounding mountains, rivers, and vegetation. You can see everything clearly at a glance." Tong Anyian explained the function of the topographic map to Gao Xuan, and Gao Xuan nodded.

  Although he didn't know what this terrain map was, it seemed to be quite useful.

  Before the map was brought, Tong Anian sat there and continued to eat. Gao Xuan and Xian Fei brought delicious snacks to her from time to time.

  The emperor felt very uncomfortable when he saw that Gao Xuan and Concubine Xian ignored him and did not ask him to eat. Instead, they carefully served a little girl to eat!
  Before the emperor could say anything, several eunuchs came in with maps and interrupted what he was about to say.

  Tong Anian also stopped eating, wiped her hands and opened all the maps to look at them. There was really no terrain map she needed among these maps.

  These maps are too broad, so we can only give a general view and cannot know the specific terrain. If you want to build canals and divert water, you have to take a good look at the terrain.

  "How is it?" Seeing that Tong Anyian had finished reading, the emperor asked hurriedly.

  "These are just ordinary maps. There is nothing I need." Tong Anyian held her chin in her small hand and looked at the people present with some embarrassment.

  (End of chapter)