Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 The performance is too obvious

  "What's the matter, has the family been poor all these years without food or drink?" Ning Qingqiu and Tong Annian didn't say anything, it doesn't mean that Mrs. Tong won't say anything, Mrs. Tong stopped her hands In the act of working, he turned his head to look at Zhao Cuifen.

  "Mother, that's not what I meant, it's just..." Zhao Cuifen lowered her head timidly.

  "What do you mean by that? Who are you talking to? If you don't want to eat it, go back to the house and stay home. This chicken was given to Nian Bao'er by Gao Xuan. It's not as good as a child!" The

  old lady Tong became very angry when she saw Zhao Cuifen, and several people who were doing the pretense looked over.

  Looking at Zhao Cuifen, Tong Zhengye knew that she was looking for trouble again. How could he not understand what kind of person his wife was?
  Although Tong Zhengye usually doesn't talk much and only knows how to work, he is very open-minded. He knows that in Zhao Cuifen's heart, he has always felt that Tong Anyian's illness has dragged down their family.

  If it weren't for the fact that the old man and the old lady once said that as long as they were there, they would never be able to separate the family, Zhao Cuifen would have forced him to separate from the family long ago.

  Facing the anger of Mrs. Tong, Zhao Cuifen did not dare to speak, and kept her head down and busy with her work. Tong Zhengye also turned to work and did not want to pay attention to her.

  She should indeed suffer, otherwise, one day, she will provoke public anger.

  Mrs. Tong is old and looks a bit mean, but everyone in the family knows that she is not someone who is looking for trouble. She is rare and reasonable. Since she is angry, it proves that what Zhao Cuifen said touched her bottom line.

  Tong Zhengye wouldn't even help Zhao Cuifen speak.

  "Auntie, you need cold water for your face." Tong Anyian turned to look at Zhao Cuifen, whose head was lowered like a quail, like a heartless child, and ran to Song Yu to remind her.

  Song Yu put the cooked noodles in cold water and put them on the table.

  "Is that so?" Song Yu looked at Tong Anyian with some uncertainty as she looked at her achievements.

  "Well, that's it. Auntie is great. As soon as Nianbaoer said it, Auntie knew." Tong Anyian gave Song Yu a thumbs up with a smile, and Song Yu smiled very happily.

  "Third, you and Nianbao'er go there and thank them." Mrs. Tong glared at Zhao Cuifen, seeing that she really wouldn't say anything, and turned to look at Tong Zhengyang who was busy.

  "Okay, I see, mother." Tong Zhengyang put down the work in his hand, washed his hands and walked into the kitchen, picked up the prepared meal, and went out with Tong Annian.

  Walking on the road, Tong Annian's mind was full of thoughts. Perhaps she was too quiet along the way. Tong Zhengyang looked down at her, thinking that she was sad because of Zhao Cuifen's words.

  "Nian Baoer." Tong Zhengyang whispered.

  "Father?"

  "Your auntie doesn't speak well, but she cares about you. It's fine if you didn't hear what she said." Tong Zhengyang lowered his head and comforted her in a low voice.

  "Father, auntie doesn't like Nian Bao'er. Did Nian Bao'er do something wrong? Nian Bao'er should not be self-willed and should not give away the things at home, right?" Tong Anyian looked at Tong Zhengyang pitifully, Tong Zhengyang His heart tightened suddenly, and his brows could not help frowning.

  A four-year-old child can see it, how obvious is Zhao Cuifen's performance?
  But they owe too much to their family. Knowing that Zhao Cuifen doesn't like Tong Anyian, he can't do anything!

  However, Zhao Cuifen's performance was too obvious, even a four-year-old girl like Tong Anyian could see it.

  It seems that in the future, he will keep an eye on Tong Anyian, lest Zhao Cuifen say something unpleasant to Tong Anyian while they are away.

  Tong Annian's mind was too transparent and could easily be hurt.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 72 Don't say it doesn't mean don't do it

  "Nianbaoer did nothing wrong, it was Uncle Gao Xuan who was kind to Nianbaoer, and Nianbaoer thanked him, so he gave him food, right? So, my baby There's nothing wrong with what the girl did. It's

  just, your aunt..." Tong Zhengyang wanted to comfort Tong Annian, but the words came to his lips, but he didn't know what to say.

  As a brother-in-law, he can't speak ill of his sister-in-law in front of his daughter, right?
  "Dad, don't worry, Nianbaoer doesn't care. In the future, Nianbaoer will be obedient and not make the auntie angry." Seeing Tong Zhengyang being embarrassed, she hurriedly spoke.

  "We read that Bao'er is a good boy." Tong Zhengyang smiled at her and continued to go to Gao Xuan's house.

  But in his heart, he felt very sorry for Tong Anyian, and he was being slandered by others, but Tong Anyian had been enduring it.

  But Tong Anyian was thinking, if Zhao Cuifen continues like this, can she take measures?
  Don't say it doesn't mean don't do it!
  "Uncle Gao Xuan." When he walked to the door of Gao Xuan's house, the door was not closed, and he could clearly see that he was chopping wood in the yard.

  Tong Anyian picked up his thoughts on the road, and waved his little hand to greet Gao Xuan with a smile.

  "Brother Gao Xuan."

  "Oh, it's the third brother Tong, and Xiao Nianbao'er, why are you here?" Gao Xuan put down the axe in his hand. There are very few people here in Gao Xuan. He hastily invited them in.

  "The family has just finished cooking, and Nian Baoer wants to bring you some chicken. Thank you for the pheasant you gave her." Tong Zhengyang raised the two bowls in his hand with a smile.

  Gao Xuan stepped forward and sniffed, and was immediately attracted by the aroma of the meal.

  "It's so fragrant. I just haven't eaten lunch yet. I don't have to do it now. Thank you Nian Baoer."

  When Gao Xuan saw Tong Anyian, he liked her very much. Although Tong Anyian's illness was just right, he was still thin and weak. Yes, but her eyes are clear.

  "Uncle Gao Xuan, when you go into the mountain next time, can you bring Nian Bao'er with you?" Tong Anyian looked at Gao Xuan eagerly, and Gao Xuan suddenly looked at Tong Zhengyang with some embarrassment.

  It's not a big problem to let him take Tong Anyian into the mountain, but Tong Anyian is the darling of the Tong family. He has no problem. Can the Tong family agree?
  Every time he entered the mountains, he would stay in the mountains for several days before coming back. He brought Tong Anyian with him because he was afraid that the Tong family would be worried.

  "Nian Bao'er, don't fool around." Tong Zhengyang looked at Tong Anyian helplessly.

  When Tong Anyian said these words, he surprised Tong Zhengyang and followed Gao Xuan into the mountain?

  Isn't this girl kidding?
  Her illness was just right, and it was good that Mr. Tong could agree that they would take Tong Anyian into the mountain together. She even had such a request.

  If Old Master Tong knew about this, wouldn't his beard be raised in anger?

  "Dad, Nian Bao'er is not messing around. Nian Bao'er wants to go into the mountains with Uncle Gao Xuan. Uncle Gao Xuan is hunting. Nian Bao'er can collect medicine and acridine." Tong Anyian looked at them seriously.

  In fact, this was not Tong Annian's whim, but a thought along the way.

  The place where Gao Xuan hunts is in the deep mountains, and following Tong Zhengyang they can't go so deep, the most precious herbs are in the deep mountains!

  "I have other things to do these days. When I'm done, I'll take you into the mountains when I have time." Gao Xuan thought about it and smiled at Tong Anyian.

  "Mmmm, Uncle Gao Xuan is the best. Uncle Gao Xuan, you have to eat quickly. Dad and I are going home for dinner." Gao Xuan agreed, and Tong Anyian was in a good mood.

  As for whether they will agree with Mr. Tong, it depends on the result of Tong Anyian's coquettish behavior.

  "Okay." Gao Xuan and Tong Zhengyang bid farewell to them. On the way back, Tong Anyian's face was full of smiles, thinking about what to do after earning money.

  Seeing that she was so happy, Tong Zhengyang didn't want to hit her, so he let her go.

  (End of this chapter)