Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 Unwilling

  Gao Xuan took Tong Anyian's hand and was about to leave, Tong Anyian didn't know what to think, let go of Gao Xuan's hand, ran back to Jin Yi, and touched the bag with his little hand for a while.

  "Brother Jin, here it is." Tong Anyian grabbed Jin Yi's hand, stuffed two red fruits into his hand, and then ran away without looking back.

  Jin Yi looked at the figure of Tong Anyian raising his head and talking to Gao Xuan, feeling the warm touch on his hand, and a faint smile raised on the corner of his mouth.

  Rong Zhong and Banxia looked at Tong Anyian reluctantly.

  After getting along for a few days, they were all attracted by this smiling and cute child.

  Of course they were reluctant to separate suddenly.

  The way back was still the way they came. Gao Xuan was lucky enough to hit two foxes, and Zero found another piece of kudzu. Although not as much as she had moved into the space, it was still a large piece.

  If it was Mr. Tong and the others who came to dig, I really don't know when the digging will take place.

  Now, the family is preparing to build a new house. I don't know when it will be completed. Maybe there is no time to come here to dig kudzu?

  "What's the matter? Nian Bao'er?" Gao Xuan stood aside and looked at Tong Anyian with his mouth open.

  "Uncle Gao Xuan, do you want to dig Gegen to make money?" Tong Anyian turned to look at Gao Xuan, Gao Xuan looked at Tong Anyian puzzled.

  Tong Anyian directly pointed at the large plant in front of him, and Gao Xuan blinked.

  what are these?
  Gegen?

  Is it all kudzu?

  He has heard of Gegen, but, is this blockbuster all?
  "Uncle Gao Xuan, do you want to dig?" Tong Anyian turned to look at him and continued to ask, Gao Xuan shook his head after thinking about it.

  He doesn't need to dig kudzu to make money, and, with such a large area, I don't know when it will be finished, or forget it, he has too many things to do, and it is impossible to waste time here.

  "If that's the case, then forget it, Uncle Gao Xuan, let's go home, I miss my grandparents." Tong Anyian held Gao Xuan's fingers and sighed, waiting for the time for Old Man Tong and the others to dig.

  It's not because of how precious kudzu is, but Tong Anyian thinks that it's good to drink kudzu powder on a regular basis.

  "Okay, let's go down the mountain now." Gao Xuan smiled and rubbed Tong Anyian's head. On the way back, Tong Anyian would pick some of the herbs he saw, which she promised Tong Ankang.

  Tong Anyian followed and knew that Gao Xuan went up the mountain every few days, but he was not really hunting, but somewhere in Jinyi.

  And it takes a day to walk from Tong's Village to Jin Yi's house. Of course, this day is for Gao Xuan alone, and if Tong Anyian is added, it will take a day and a half.

  When going down the mountain, in addition to picking herbs occasionally, the rest of the time, Tong Anyian was carried by Gao Xuan, Gao Xuan strode forward, and Tong Anyian carried the basket on his back.

  "Hey? Uncle Gao Xuan? Little sister? Are you back?" Tong Anqi, who came back from the outside, saw a figure walking by from a distance, and when he fixed his eyes, it turned out to be Gao Xuan who was holding Tong Anyian.

  Tong Anqi ran over a few steps and took Tong Annian from Gao Xuan.

  "Big brother, Nian Baoer misses you so much!" Tong Anyian hugged Tong Anqi's neck and said softly.

  "Big brother misses you too, little sister." Tong Anqi gave Tong Annian a kiss on the face.

  The Tong family members who heard Tong Anqi's voice also ran out, seeing Tong Anyian and Gao Xuan coming back, and at the same time happily invited Gao Xuan into the house.

  Tong Anyian was also snatched from Tong Anqi's arms by Old Man Tong and held in his own arms.

  "Are you tired?" Master Tong looked at Tong Anyian, who shook his head.

  How could she be tired? On the way back, Gao Xuan was holding her all the time. It should be Gao Xuan tired when he said that he was tired?
  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 152 Recognizing An Nian as a Daughter

  "Grandpa, Nianbaoer is not tired. Uncle Gao Xuan is holding

  Nianbaoer."

  "You don't need to thank me, it should be, what's more, Nian Bao'er came along and helped me a lot, and I would like to thank her."

  Gao Xuan didn't tell everyone what Tong Anyian helped, Tong Anyian and Gao Xuan both looked at each other and laughed.

  The Tong family looked at the two of them smiling so happily, they were all a little bit appetizing, what are they doing? Tong Anyian is their baby, how do you feel that the relationship with Gao Xuan is better than with them?
  Tong Annian came out of Father Tong's arms, pulled the basket over and handed it to Tong Ankang.

  "Fifth brother, you have to identify the herbs yourself, they are all in the book."

  "Well, I see." Tong Ankang looked at the herbs in the basket with sparkling eyes, many of which he had never seen before.

  The little girl is really nice!

  Tong Anle and the others also got together with Tong Annian and the others to listen to what Tong Annian said about being on the mountain.

  Gao Xuan sat there and looked at Tong Anyian who was smiling quietly and happily among his brothers. After thinking about it for two days, maybe he could discuss it with the Tong family now.   "Uncle, auntie

  , I've been thinking about something for a few days. I want to discuss it with you. I hope you can agree."

Going down, even Tong Annian and the other little guys were quiet.

  "I have been alone all these years, and I have no plans to marry a wife, but I really like this girl named Bao'er, so I recognize her as a daughter." Gao Xuan's words surprised everyone. An Nian as a daughter-in-law?

  This is a small thing in other people's homes, but it is a big thing in their Laotong's home.

  It's a good thing for Tong Anyian to have another godfather, because one more person loves her, but in this way, one more person will rob them of their baby!

  Old Master Tong and Old Madam Tong looked at each other. They didn't expect Gao Xuan to have such an idea, so they all looked at Tong Anyian.

  Except for Mrs. Tong, everyone has only one sentence in their hearts, this matter cannot be agreed so casually!
  "Nian Bao'er, do you want Uncle Gao Xuan to be your godfather?" Old lady Tong looked at Tong Anyian lovingly.

  These people at home must not be asked. Just by looking at their expressions, you can tell that it is useless to ask them about this matter, so Mrs. Tong decided to ask Tong Anyian's thoughts.

  "Yes, Nian Baoer also likes Uncle Gao Xuan." Tong Anyian looked at Gao Xuan with a smile.

  Gao Xuan heaved a sigh of relief, since Tong Anyian gave them Zhu Guo, he had planned this.

  Tong Anyian's kindness to them is too great, and it is not certain when he can get married, so he decided to accept Tong Anyian as his daughter at that time, and in the future, all his things can be left to Tong Anyian.

  "Since Nian Bao'er agrees, then it's settled. However, during this time, our family has to build a house to find a craftsman, and we may not have time. If you are not in a hurry, wait until our house is built and set up a running water mat. Dear."

  When Mrs. Tong heard that Tong Anyian agreed, she laughed and told Gao Xuan her plans.

  In fact, when Mrs. Tong asked Tong Anyian, she knew what Tong Anyian was thinking. Tong Anyian definitely didn't hate Gao Xuan, otherwise, she would not stick to Gao Xuan into the mountains.

  "No problem, just right, I also want to build a new house. I will go to the village chief tomorrow and build the house next to your house. As for the craftsman, just leave it to me. I happen to have a craftsman I know, and the craftsmanship is good. I will see it tomorrow. The village chief, just go find them."

  Mrs. Tong had already agreed, and Gao Xuan naturally wouldn't care when he recognized his relatives, so he readily agreed.

  (End of this chapter)