Chapter 461-470

Chapter 461 Just for a look.
  "Since Tong Anxiang likes to make money, wouldn't it be a good idea to let him study with Ling Heng for two years?" Tong Anian didn't think about Ling Heng before, but now she thinks about it. If Tong Anxiang learns some experience from him, what will happen? That's perfect.

  "Master, yes." Zero responded.

  "That's right, anyway, I will continue to do business with Ling Heng and let Tong Anxiang learn from him. He will definitely do his best to teach me." Tong Annian felt much better when she thought of this.

  "Ling, you can plant medicinal materials first. The money from Ling Heng will be given to the grandparents. I have to prepare more money." Tong Anyian said in a good mood, and Ling responded and got busy.

  Tong Anyian went out to rest after practicing martial arts in the space for a while. She wanted to have a good sleep. She would set out early tomorrow morning. The bumps along the way may not make it easy to rest.

  "Nian Bao'er, An Xin, you must take care of yourselves, you know?" Mrs. Tong sent Tong Anyian and Tong Anxin out with red eyes, and the two of them nodded obediently.

  "Third brother, you must practice martial arts well during this period. When I come back, I will give you a very important task. By then you may not have time to practice martial arts. During this period, you must work hard. Oh."

  Tong Anyian turned to look at Tong Anxiang. Although he didn't know what task Tong Anyian wanted to give him, he still nodded seriously.

  A group of people warned each other, Gao Xuan and the others waited quietly. No one urged them, even Jin Ying waited for them quietly.

  After Tong Anyian and Tong Anxin said goodbye to everyone, they boarded the carriage under everyone's reluctant gaze. Banxia and Nanxu followed on horseback. A large group of people left, including Tong Anyian's Yeying and Xiaoxue. .

  After leaving for a while, Tong Anxin didn't speak. Tong Annian looked at him for a while. He wanted to speak but didn't know what to say, so he could only sit there quietly.

  "Little sister, you don't have to look at me so worriedly. I'm fine. I'm just wondering when I can come back to see you after I go to Master's place."

  Tong Anxin looked at Tong Anyian's worried eyes but said nothing. , could only speak by herself, Tong Anyian looked up at him, she knew what Tong Anxin was thinking, and she also thought about it last night.

  When she goes to the capital, she plans to buy a house. If nothing happens, everyone can come and live there for a while. In the future, if Tong Anqi really wins the first prize, he will stay in the capital, and he will not lose money by buying a house.

  "Fourth brother, don't worry. I will definitely let you see your family more often in the future." Tong Anyian assured Tong Anxin seriously, and Tong Anxin smiled at Tong Anyian.

  Every time, no matter it was early or late, Gao Xuan and the others would rest at the inn. If there was no inn, they would go to the inn.

  On the first day, Jin Ying didn't talk to Tong Anyian. On the second day, although Jin Ying didn't talk to Tong Anyian, he followed Jin Yi and sat in Tong Anyian's carriage.

  On the third day, she kept staring at Tong Anyian, who was really helpless.

  "Well, Your Highness Princess, can you tell me why you keep staring at me? I don't seem to have done anything, right? The matter of Tongshan Xing has been resolved. Are you still holding a grudge against me?"

  Don't blame Tong Anyian for thinking too much, no matter who it is, it's probably uncomfortable to be stared at, right? Especially, this is Her Royal Highness the Princess!
  When she looked at Tong Anian, she felt as if her life was about to be destroyed, and the hairs on her body stood on end.

  "My tenth brother said, let me learn from you more, so I am learning from you, you don't have to worry about what to do, I'm just watching." Jin Ying's words almost shocked Tong Anyian to death. Squirt out.

  (End of chapter)

 Chapter 462 A child's thoughts

  She looked at Jin Yi, what does this mean? Let Jin Ying learn from her? What to study?
  Moreover, how can anyone just stare straight at someone when they are learning something? Is it too permeable?
  "Brother Jin, what do you want Her Highness to learn from me? Can you tell me? Maybe I can teach her directly?" Tong Anyian came to Jin Yi's side and spoke softly. Jin Yi blinked and turned her head. Look at Jin Ying.

  He told Jin Ying to learn from Tong Anyian, but he didn't tell Jin Ying to keep staring at Tong Anyian!
  "You don't need to worry about her. If she really wants to ask something, let her ask it herself. If she doesn't ask, just ignore me." Jin Yi looked at Tong Anyian and spoke lightly, and Tong Anyian opened her mouth.

  Is this just talk? What she wants is that Jin Ying can stop staring at her. Everything else is trivial. Besides, she is only five years old, and Jin Ying is already seven or eight years old, right? What can she teach Jin Ying?

  "Your Highness, what do you want to learn?" Tong Anyian knew that she couldn't explain to Jin Yi, so she could only look at Jin Ying. Jin Ying blinked. She really didn't know what to say. Jin Yi only said, "Let's go." She studied hard with Tong Annian.

  "Forget it, I won't ask, and you don't have to answer. I'll say it first. I don't know anything. You can wait until you figure out what you want to learn. But, can you stop staring at me?

  Firstly, this is really not good-looking, secondly, this is very rude, and thirdly, this is really scary."

  Tong Anyian looked at Jin Ying seriously, and Jin Ying blinked when he heard this and stretched out his hand. He rubbed his eyes.

  She also felt uncomfortable like this. She kept staring at Tong Anyian, and her eyes were sore. As a result, she couldn't see anything after staring at him for such a long time.

  "Why do you call me brother Jin, the tenth brother, and princess?" Jin Ying spoke softly after being quiet for a while.

  Tong Anian looked at Jin Yi and then at Jin Ying. What did he mean by asking her to call her Prince Jin Yi? Or should I call her Jinying?
  "You don't want me to call you sister?" Tong Anyian suddenly spoke with a hint of panic. Jin Ying held back her breath, not knowing how to answer Tong Anyian's words.

  "As expected, you are the fifth princess, brother Jin's sister, and must be the youngest princess. You really want a younger brother or sister who can call you elder sister, right?" Tong Anyian

  approached Jin Ying, and Jin Ying's eyesight was a little He was dissatisfied and did not dare to look at Tong Anyian, even though what Tong Anyian said was true.

  "No." Tong Annian looked at Jin Ying seriously.

  "Why? I'm obviously older than you!" Jinying was dissatisfied when she heard Tong Anyian refused so directly.

  "I am the youngest at home, and I am also the youngest when I go out. I don't want to be called brother or sister. If you want to be friends with me, then I can only call you by your name, not sister. Maybe."

  Tong Anyian was a little arrogant and said this without even looking at Jin Ying, but Jin Ying looked at Tong Anyian blankly without any reaction for a moment.

  Tong Anian is not in a hurry. After going through so many things, can she still not understand the thoughts of a child?

  This princess has always been aloof, and everyone is respectful to her. Except for her parents, brothers and sisters, no one talks to her calmly.

  It's rare to find someone who doesn't pay attention to her identity at all. She will be itching to get closer to her. Seeing that her attitude towards other people is different from her attitude towards her, she naturally It will be very uncomfortable psychologically.

  These are very normal reactions for a child!
  Jin Yi looked at Tong Anyian's little arrogance, and then at Jin Ying's flushed face. He closed his eyes and pretended that he didn't see anything. Anyway, according to Tong Anyian's little tricks, Jin Ying was controlled by her. of.

  (End of chapter)