Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 No grudge against Yinzi It's

  not that he doesn't care, he spent 120% of his heart, but there really is nothing in his mind.

  It was only then that he discovered that it turned out that drawing these design drawings required talent, and he couldn't draw them at all.

  Therefore, he didn't want to continue tossing himself, so he gave up and waited for Tong Anyian to give him something ready-made.

  "Thank you for your hard work. By the way, this is the account book from last month. All the outgoing and incoming accounts are in it. You can see if you can understand it. If you don't understand, you can ask me. And this, this is your share. money." Ling Heng took out a ledger and a few bank notes and placed them in front of Tong Anyian.

  Tong Anyian flipped through the ledger and looked at it. As he said before, he remembered it in great detail, including who his surname was, where he lived, and the price of the clothes.

  Moreover, each of these clothes sold for as much as seven or eight taels.

  I looked at the silver notes, one hundred taels, a total of seven, that is, seven hundred taels of silver.

  Tong Anyian was a little surprised, no matter how he sold it, he couldn't sell it for so much money, right?

  "Brother Ling Heng, are you giving me too much?" Tong Anyian didn't take those banknotes, but looked at Ling Heng in confusion.

  Although Tong Anyian really wants to make money as soon as possible, she is more principled and will not take advantage of others in vain.

  What belongs to her, no one can take away, and what does not belong to her, she will not be jealous.

  "No, I also listen to you. A clothing store only stores five sets of clothes. If the clothing store is out of stock and there is still a need, it will be transferred from other places.

  However, you may not know that our family Our ready-to-wear shop has branches in every county, but it's not just a few stores."

  Ling Heng saw Tong Anyian's doubts, and explained to her with a smile, Tong Anyian opened his mouth wide, and every county had a branch. ? It really is a big business!

  Ling Heng said so, Tong Anyian naturally put away the bank notes without being polite.

  In this world, no one has any grudge against Yinzi, right?
  "Brother Ling Heng, how's the seasoning thing going?" After Tong Anyian collected the bank note, he looked at Ling Heng with a smile.

  It's been more than a month, according to Ling Heng and the others' abilities, they should have almost found those seasonings.

  "Most of the things you want have been prepared, but there are still many that have not come to fruition. My father and I have never heard of the pepper you mentioned, and everything we can find is ready. Do you still have time? I'll bring it to you to see."

  Ling Heng was a little embarrassed, his father sent a lot of people to look for it, but it took a month to find out what Tong Anyan said.

  Not only Ling Heng was hit hard, even Ling Heng's father Ling Tianxiang was hit hard.

  "Of course we have to take a look, let's go, in a while, Nian Bao'er will go home with Daddy and the others." Tong Anyian ran out first, and Ling Heng followed with a smile.

  "Miss." Banxia saw Tong Annian come out and greeted him.

  "Sister Banxia, ​​wait a while." Tong Anyian stood in front of her and smiled at her.

  "Yes, miss." Banxia stood aside with her head bowed, Ling Heng looked at Banxia who was following Tong Anyian.

  Ling Heng had seen many people, and at a glance, she could tell that she was definitely not an ordinary girl, her strength was very high, even higher than the guards around him.

  It was hard for him to imagine why such a powerful person would be so respectful to a little girl like Tong Anyian?

  However, Tong Anyian seemed to trust her, and he couldn't ask anything.

  "Let's go." Ling Heng looked at Tong Anyian, who pulled Banxia to follow him.

  Ling Heng took Tong Anyian and the others to the warehouse. Looking at the small cloth bags on the table, Tong Anyian walked over without Ling Heng saying anything, and opened them one by one.

  (End of this chapter)