Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251 It's too stinky
  Gao Xuan looked at the empty water glass in his hand in surprise. He wondered if there was something wrong with this glass of water.

  Some of the previous injuries in the body seemed to be relieved a lot, and the whole body felt indescribably comfortable.

  "Godfather, is it delicious?" Tong Anyian blinked and looked at Gao Xuan with a smile, Gao Xuan's thoughts were recalled by her.

  Tong Anyian looked at Gao Xuan with a smile in his eyes, Gao Xuan drove the doubt out of his mind, if it was because of Tong Anyian's cup of tea, he couldn't say anything.

  "Delicious, can my daughter's tea not taste good?" Gao Xuan squeezed Tong Anyian's nose lightly, and Tong Anyian smiled happily and ran to see Tong Anqi and the others.

  Jin Yi had asked someone to pour a glass of water for each of them, and he also took a cup of tea and took a sip. There was a hint of sweetness. It should be the water in Tong Annian's space.

  Otherwise, she wouldn't be at ease watching Gao Xuan drink the whole glass of water.

  Tong Anyian watched everyone drink the water again, and then she picked up her teacup and drank the warm water.

  Jin Yi got up and walked in front of Gao Xuan, and asked Gao Xuan to tell Master Tong and the others about Nan Xu and Banxia.

  Naturally, Gao Xuan would not have any objections. He stood up, stretched his waist, and was about to go to Tong's house. As a result, a stench spread into everyone's nostrils before taking a few steps.

  Everyone looked in the direction of the stench, and Banxia and Nanxu appeared in front of everyone with ugly expressions, and their eyes were on Tong Anyian.

  Tong Anyian blinked and looked at them, as if he remembered something.

  "Zero, isn't this the side effect you're talking about?" Tong Anyian swallowed and asked Zero without responding.

  "Yes, Master, people eat whole grains, and there are a lot of impurities in the body. After taking the spiritual spring water, the impurities in the body will be excreted first, so..."

  There is no explanation for how it is possible. In fact, there is no need to explain it. Tong Anyian has already seen it, and he also feels it, it stinks! It really stinks!
  Tong Annian's footsteps had already stepped back involuntarily, and there was still some smell in her nose. She stepped back again, and didn't stop until she collided with Jin Yi.

  "Nian Bao'er, what kind of water does this have to do with?" Jin Yi asked Tong An Nian in a low voice, if that's the case, the water seems a little too scary, right?
  "Okay, it seems so, that, elder sister Banxia, ​​elder brother Nanxu, that, I think you should go take a bath as soon as possible, by the way, this is for you."

  Tong Anyian walked over embarrassedly, she was not a stingy person, Since Jin Yi said that these two will be her people in the future, she will naturally not treat them lightly.

  After she took out two Zhu Guo and handed them to each of them, she pinched her nose and ran behind Jin Yi, gasping for breath.

  No, no, this smell is too high, she has to hurry back and let people boil water, she must take a good bath, and she must not be smelled by people!
  Both Banxia and Nanxu were martial arts practitioners. Looking at the little red fruit in their hands, they naturally knew what it was doing, and immediately looked at Tong Anyian in shock.

  They didn't expect Tong Anyian to give them such a precious thing. Originally, the two wanted to ask Jin Yi's decision, but they thought that Jin Yi had said before that they would be Tong Anyian's people in the future. Just listen to Tong Anyian. After bowing to Tong Anyian and thanking him, he turned and left.

  They're going to take a shower, they have to take a shower, it's so stinky!
  "Nian Baoer, don't tell me, we will be like them in a while." Jin Yi turned his head stiffly to look at Tong Anyian, who could not help swallowing.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 252 Can't Stop Laughing 

The facts are already in front of her eyes, does she still need to explain? Shouldn't it be?

  "Zero, why didn't you tell me directly, this is the side effect?" Tong Annian's consciousness asked Zero.

  "Master, this fact is hard to explain, and after drinking it for a few days, a lot of impurities will be excreted in the body, and it will gradually stop being so stinky."

  Zero's answer made Tong Anyian pull the corners of his mouth. Is it a little too simple to say?

  Also, it won't stink after a few days of drinking! So she can't go out casually in the past few days?

  "What do you mean?" Gao Xuan looked at Jin Yi somewhat unresponsively.

  What does Pinellia and Nanxu stink have to do with them?
  "Uncle, I think you should go and return quickly, don't stay at Tong's house, or you will regret it, trust me, you will definitely regret it."

  Jin Yi looked at Gao Xuan seriously and cautiously, and told him to go quickly Back, at the beginning, Gao Xuan still didn't understand, but soon, he seemed to understand something.

  It must be because of the water that he just drank. There will be no problem with the water. Tong Anyian drank it himself, but he will definitely stink like Nanxu and the others just now.

  Gao Xuan was hesitant to go to Tong's house. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if he stinks in Lao Tong's house for a while?

  "That..."

  "Godfather, don't worry, it won't stink so quickly." Tong Anyian waved to Gao Xuan confidently, Gao Xuan couldn't help but sighed, turned and continued towards Tong's house.

  Jin Yi turned around and asked the servants to boil some hot water, but Tong Anqi and the others hadn't reacted to what was going on. What Tong Anyian and Gao Xuan said just now made their brothers listen in a fog.

  "Little sister, what's wrong?" Tong Anqi walked up to Tong Anyian and put his hand on Tong Anyian's head.

  "It's okay, big brother, but you may have to go home early today, because..." Tong Anyian looked up at Tong Anqi with a smile, but she couldn't stop laughing halfway through.

  It's already like this here, so will the house smell too? Before she left, she added a lot of spiritual spring water to the water tank!
  After such a long time, Mrs. Tong and the others must have also drank water, right? If they suddenly start to smell bad, I don't know if it will freak them out.

  "Brother Jin, I'm going home first, big brother, hurry up too." Tong Annian shouted to Tong Anqi and the others as he ran out.

  "Are we going back too?" Tong Anxiang looked at Tong Annian's little figure, a little puzzled.

  "I don't know what little sister is playing, I haven't finished my homework yet." Tong Anhe couldn't help sighing.

  Although Tong Anqi and Tong Anxin did not speak, they looked at Jin Yi, who turned to look at them: "You go back first, and come over later to continue."

  "However, I still have a lot of words to write today, and now If I don't finish writing it, I won't have time to go to the grandpa to identify the medicinal materials in the afternoon."

  Tong Ankang looked down pitifully and looked down at his half-written words. He had too little time. In the morning, he would practice martial arts with his brothers. After Wu, he had to write several large characters. After lunch, he would write some characters in the afternoon, and then he had to learn to recognize medicinal materials.

  "It's okay, I'll tell Dr. Li to tell him not to worry, and come to him after you're done." After that, Jin Yi hurriedly left. To be honest, Jin Yi seemed to have smelled his body. The stench came out.

  "Let's go then, let's go back first and see what's going on with the little girl." Tong Anqi led a few younger brothers to the house, and Tong Annian was no longer there.

  Tong Anqi sighed, I really don't know how Tong Annian's short legs can run so fast, is he not afraid of falling himself?
  (End of this chapter)