Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 Why does it grow so slowly?

  "Since it was given to you by Nianbao'er, you can take it. You can put the money away by yourself, and then go to study and buy some things you need."

  I don't know if the words of Mr. Tong are for the children. Well, I told a few adults to listen to it. Anyway, Zhao Cuifen, who had seen Tong Anqi and the others with silver eyes shining, lost his vitality.

  "Yes, Grandpa." Tong Anqi and the others responded, Tong Ankang and Tong Anle took the money to show off to Song Yu.

  Knowing that Tong Annian gave the money, Song Yu told them to put the money away and not lose it. Tong Ankang and Tong Anle hurriedly gave the money to Song Yu, afraid that they would not know where to find it.

  When they go to study, they still have to use the money to buy things. If they lose it, won't they be able to buy anything?

  Tong Anhe directly gave the money to his mother Xie Chunxiang for safekeeping. Anyway, Xie Chunxiang would not be greedy for his money. Even if Xie Chunxiang needed it, he would tell him in advance.

  When Zhao Cuifen saw this scene, she hurriedly looked at Tong Anqi and the others. As a result, the three children collected their money as if they didn't see her.

  Zhao Cuifen's face instantly turned as black as the bottom of a pot, Tong Anyian rolled his eyes and ignored her directly.

  Tired of being idle, Tong Annian took the two children, Tong Ankang and Tong Anle, to sit there and watch the others busy, they are too young, these things are too big, they can't carry them, they can only sit on the side Son, don't get in the way.

  After this time of recuperation, the three little ones are already fleshy.

  Sitting there with a string of rock candied gourds per person, they are so cute and cute, it makes people feel very comfortable to look at.

  After the things were packed, everyone sat together, and Mrs. Tong began to arrange everyone's work from tomorrow.

  A few brothers will go to the new house to help tomorrow if they are still fine, and they can also watch and let them work hard.

  A few sisters-in-law helped to cook at home, and the village chief's daughter-in-law, Wang Shi, also came to help.

  The children went to help those who could help, and let them stay at home if they couldn't, whether it was literacy, reading, or playing. Anyway, Mrs. Tong didn't plan to hold them back.

  After that, there was nothing to do, everyone went to work on their own affairs, and Tong Anyian was also lying on the bed ready to take a nap and wait for a while for dinner.

  This would make it impossible to fall asleep, so she went directly into the space to check the situation in the space.

  Everything else was fine, and it was not much different from before, except that in one corner, a few small ganoderma lucidum, only the size of a thumb, appeared.

  Tong Annian is very strange. Other medicines seem to grow very fast. Why does Ganoderma lucidum grow so slowly?

  It's been so many days, it's just the size of a thumb, it's really strange.

  "Zero, is this Ganoderma lucidum okay?" Tong Anyian asked worriedly.

  "Master, it's fine. Now that the Ganoderma lucidum has grown, it will grow faster in the future.   It

  's just that it is impossible to grow as fast as ginseng for the time being."

, Ganoderma lucidum should grow faster than ginseng, I don't know why, Ganoderma lucidum grows so slowly.

  However, it can also feel that the growth rate of this Ganoderma lucidum is much faster than the previous two days, which is a sigh of relief.

  "Forget it, since you said it's all right, I won't ask any more questions, but, Zero, is our space much bigger?"

  Tong Anyian looked at the space that was bigger than just a little bit, and muttered. Open your mouth.

  "Yes, Master, the space here is much larger than before, and soon, it should be possible to upgrade again."

  Zero Yi thought that he could upgrade again, and his heart couldn't be more excited, but this Ganoderma lucidum grew too slowly, it Can only wait patiently.

  (End of this chapter)