Chapter 291-300

Chapter 291 Girls should be reserved

  "This is very simple, just let them do the work." Who knew that they had been discussing things for a long time without results. As soon as she asked Tong Annian, she gave her an idea.

  However, this idea made them a little confused.

  "Little sister, it's freezing and snowing now, what's there to do?" Tong Anhe looked at Tong Annian with some puzzlement.

  "Didn't you think yesterday that although there are many villages in eight townships, there are not so many people affected by the disaster, right? You will give porridge as long as you come, and how many of them are here to eat? You know?
  If we keep going like this, we have no heads at all, and there will not be fewer people coming to drink porridge. There will only be more people who want to eat free meals. How long can we manage?

  Everyone is working in the fields, and now there are many people. The roads are blocked by heavy snow. Since they have nowhere to go, let them shovel the snow and pay for their meals.

  People who are really hit by disaster will naturally go back to work in order to fill their stomachs. Work, there is food at home, no one wants to work in ice and

  snow Yes, just call it out, deal with some people, and others will definitely not be lazy.

  What is this called... it's called... killing a chicken and showing it to the monkeys!" Tong Annian said seriously, Jin Yi and Tong Anqi felt that this method was feasible. , relieved.

  Gao Xuan and Mu Nanshu looked at each other, and both wanted to find a crack to crawl in. The two adults were not as thoughtful as a child would think, shame, shame!
  "Brother Jin, do you think this method of Nian Bao'er is okay?" Tong Anyian tilted his head and looked at Jin Yi, who picked her up and turned around.

  "Of course you can, it's really good, Nian Bao'er, how did you little brainy come up with such a good solution?"

  "Giggle, Nianbaoer didn't know either, but I suddenly thought of it." Tong Anyian was hugged by Jin Yi and giggled in a circle.

  Tong Anqi stood there watching this scene and endured and endured it, but in the end he couldn't hold back and stepped forward and took Tong Anyian out of Jin Yi's arms.

  "Little sister, you are a girl, you have to be reserved and can't be hugged by other men except your brother, you know?" Tong Anqi said to Tong Anyian seriously, and Tong Anyian blinked.

  "Can't daddy and godfather hug?" Tong Anyian tilted his head and looked at Tong Anqi innocently.

  "Of course this is possible." Tong Anqi replied lightly.

  "The eldest uncle, can the second uncle and uncle hug too?" Tong Anyian continued to ask.

  "Also... also possible."

  "Can't Grandpa hug him too?" Tong Anyian asked again, as if he didn't give up.

  "Of course." Tong Anqi swallowed. Was this girl intentional? He didn't dare to say that Mr. Tong couldn't hug this girl, otherwise, a layer of skin would definitely be peeled off.

  Tong Annian looked at Tong Anqi's cheesy expression, lowered his head and laughed, and Tong Anqi sighed weakly.

  Tong Anxin and the others watched the defeated Tong Anqi and couldn't help sighing, his eldest brother was too useless.

  Tong Annian PK Tong Anqi, a complete victory!

  After the steamed buns and porridge were ready, Jin Yi and the others went to the porridge shop outside the town, fearing that the refugees would get excited and hurt others. Tong Anyian and Pinellia were left behind. Tong Anyian asked Ling to investigate outside the town. What would happen? Tell her everything.

  Things are just as Tong Anyian said, when it comes to letting them work, many people are unwilling, and Jin Yi and the others also think that these people are not really refugees.

  Therefore, as soon as they started fighting, they were suppressed by the people brought by Gao Xuan and the others. The most violent ones were beaten with bruises on their noses and faces, and they lay on the ground and couldn't stand up.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 292 Something Happened

  After such a commotion, some people saw that they couldn't eat the porridge served here, so they left very boring, and some people who really couldn't eat at home were willing to stay and work, but they left more than half of them sparsely.

  But I think Tong Annian's method is still very good. In this way, many people who want to come to eat will not come again.

  It was also thanks to the fact that many roads were blocked by heavy snow. Otherwise, so many people would not have been able to stay. Jin Yi told them that in addition to managing three meals a day, they also had 30 pennies. You can buy it at any time.

  This made many people cry with excitement, repeatedly reassuring that they would work hard.

  General Zero told Tong Anyian about the situation, and Tong Anyian breathed a sigh of relief. In this way, this matter can be considered a solution, right? Jin Yi and Gao Xuan can feel at ease, and they can go home soon.

  Tong Anyian took out all the food in the space and handed it to Jin Yi, who ordered people to guard it. After the road was clear, he would replace some of the polished rice with brown rice.

  It's not that Tong Annian doesn't want to give them polished rice directly, but that the price of polished rice is much more expensive than brown rice. Selling polished rice to them at a low price will not only disturb the price of grain, but also increase their appetite.

  There are too many roads covered by snow. These people have worked for more than ten days. Not only did they have enough food for a few days, but they also earned money. The food they earned these days was enough for them to spend the winter.

  At this time, they didn't realize that this disaster was successfully resolved, and Jin Yi's story spread into the capital, so many people noticed him.

  "Congratulations to the master for obtaining 2,000 merit points."

  "Zero, isn't the merit value you mentioned obtained from the power of belief?" Tong Annian said lightly.

  "Yes, Master." Zero paused for a while, and responded lightly, imitating Tong Annian's tone.

  Tong Anyian sighed, but didn't pay much attention to it. These were basically what she expected. Now she was thinking about how to get Mu Nanshu to accept Tong Anqi as a student.

  Both Gao Xuan and Jin Yi trust Mu Nanshu so much, which shows that Mu Nanshu is really capable. If Tong Anqi can become a student of Mu Nanshu, he will definitely learn more.

  "Finally home!" Tong Anyian and the others stayed outside for several days, and when they finally got home, Tong Anyian stretched and was about to jump out of the carriage.

  But the abnormal silence outside made Tong Anyian frown, something was wrong, very wrong.

  "Zero, the situation is not right, check the situation." Tong Annian hurriedly gave the order to Zero.

  "Master, many people are in the old house, and some people are seriously injured." Zero probed and told Tong Anyian the results.

  "Injured?" Tong Anyian's expression turned cold. With the staff arranged by Nan Xu and Jin Yi, how could anyone be injured? Tong Anyian's first reaction was that some refugees rushed in and hurt people.

  Tong Anyian was taken off the carriage by Gao Xuan, and he ran straight to the old house regardless of anything. Tong Anqi and the others didn't know what happened to Tong Anyian, so they hurriedly followed.

  A masked man in black appeared behind Jin Yi and the others, and told Jin Yi and Gao Xuan what had happened in the village during their absence.

  This is the matter of the old Tong's family. It is not convenient for them to intervene, but Gao Xuan is Tong Anyian's godfather, and Jin Yi has always had the best relationship with Tong Anyian, so this is not an outsider.

  After the two of them looked at each other, after explaining a few words to the people behind them, they hurriedly followed.

  "Nian girl, are you back?" There were a lot of people standing in the courtyard of the old house, and everyone's expressions were not very good. Everyone was whispering something. Tong Anyian listened for a while, but couldn't hear anything an approximate.

  "Why are you all here?" Tong Anyian looked at everyone suspiciously.

  "An Nian is back? Come in, your grandfather is inside."

  (End of this chapter)