Chapter 411-420

Chapter 411 Don't do to others what you don't want others to do to you
  Ning Xiangxue took Tong Anyian and the others to the teahouses where ladies from all over the world often gathered. Those so-called ladies from all over the world showed different expressions when they saw Ning Xiangxue's clothes.

  There are those who are envious, and there are those who are jealous.

  "This is my little niece. She is bored today, so I brought her over to have a look." Ning Xiangxue introduced Tong Anyian to everyone with a decent smile, and Tong Anyian also greeted everyone with a smile.

  "Hey, let me tell you, isn't this the wild child your eldest sister who ran away from home had with a wild man? It's quite cute."

  "You..." Ning Xiangxue was so angry when she heard this, she opened her mouth to curse, but was stopped by Tong Anyian.

  "This aunt..."

  "What aunt? You stinky girl, I am two years younger than Ning Xiangxue." When the woman heard Tong Anyian call her aunt, she immediately got angry.

  "That's it, I'm really sorry, but my aunt is really older than you, why do you look older than my aunt?

  Also, my parents are not eloping, my grandparents know about it, but my father said that he will not come to see my grandparents until he has achieved something.

  Now that my family's conditions are better, my parents brought me back to see my grandparents.

  Daddy said that as a woman, you cannot look down on others just because you are of noble birth. Even a child like me knows the principle of not doing to others what you don't want others to do to you. Don't you know, aunt?
  Mother taught me that even if you don't have outstanding looks, you must be virtuous, but aunty, you just opened your mouth and called me a wild child, aunty, your morals are not good. "

  Tong Annian's serious words made all the girls present stunned. Ning Xiangxue did not expect that Tong Annian would say such words.

  "This kid is so smart."

  "Yes, such a little kid can actually say such reasonable things."

  Tong Anyian took a deep breath and looked at the woman again: "I'm sorry, auntie, I know I'm a child and can't say such things, but I'm so angry. If someone calls you a wild child, you will also be unhappy. Right?"   

  Tong Anyian looked pitiful, and the woman was so angry that she could not speak. Banxia and Nanxu looked at each other, watching Tong Anyian's performance as if they were other people.

  They all knew that their young lady had begun to pretend to be a pig and eat the tiger. She clearly said those words on purpose, but she still insisted on saying that she was so innocent.

  "Auntie, did I say something wrong?" Tong Anyian leaned close to Ning Xiangxue's ear and asked her in a sweet voice that everyone could hear.

  "No, how could our little darling say the wrong thing? Little darling, you understand the truth, but an adult doesn't. It's really embarrassing." Ning Xiangxue touched Tong Anyian's little face with appreciation.

  "But I think that auntie seems unhappy."

  "I don't care about her, as long as you are happy." Ning Xiangxue smiled at Tong Anyian, who also laughed, and then looked innocently at the woman whose face was bruised and bruised by what she said.

  "An Nian, the voice sounds familiar to me, but I didn't expect it to be you?"

  "Brother Ling Heng, why are you here?" Hearing the voice, Tong Anyian turned her head. Ling Heng was looking at her with a smile at the door of the side room.

  "My eldest brother and I came to Xiaoyang Mansion to see the business of garment shops and cloth shops, and also to see if we could open a restaurant. This is..." Ling Heng looked at the familiar clothes on Ning Xiangxue and sighed helplessly.

  "Well, brother Ling Heng, this is my aunt. Does this dress look good on my aunt?" Tong Anyian looked at Ling Heng with a smile.

  "But these clothes won't be available until next month." Ling Heng looked at Tong Anyian helplessly. Tong Anyian chuckled, and Ling Heng looked up at Ning Xiangxue.

  The effect on the upper body of this dress is really good. It seems that after the clothes are made, we need to find someone to test the effect first.

  (End of this chapter)