Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331 You Can't Eat Goose Feather

  Tong An Nian blinked, watching the two of them leave noisily, and sighed helplessly, these two really can't stop all day long, and they are so noisy every day. Aren't you annoying?
  Even if they are not annoying, other people will find it annoying, okay? Really too noisy.

  Two big men bicker every day, and I don't know how long their brain circuits are!

  Qu Zi rushed to Tongjia Village in a hurry. He didn't even have time to catch his breath and went directly to the greenhouse. He was very angry when he saw the broken glass. Fortunately, he already had experience and replaced the glass soon.

  At the same time, he also taught Tong Zhengye and Tong Zhengyang how to replace the glass if it is broken in the future, so that next time he can't replace the glass if it is not broken.

  After all the glass was replaced, Qu Zishi was invited to the council hall by Tong Anyian.

  "What are you looking for from me?" Qu Zishi sat down and drank a warm cup of tea before looking at Tong Annian's puzzled opening.

  "Uncle Qu, if I want to build a bamboo house on the mountain, do you think it's okay?" Tong Annian looked at Qu Zishi with his hands on his chin. She knew about Qu Zishi's ability, and she must have the ability to know how to build a strong house on the mountain. The bamboo house, right?
  "Building a bamboo house on a mountain is very troublesome. You have to look at the place first." Qu Zi really thought about it, and there is no way to determine whether it can be built without seeing the actual location.

  "That's it, then don't be in a hurry. After the spring, I will find someone to invite you. Let's go to the mountain to see it together." Tong Anyian thought about it seriously, she was worried about this matter.

  Qu Zishi and Tong Anyian agreed to go to Gao Xuan's house after the spring break, and went straight to Gao Xuan's house. It was cold and he had nothing to do, and he didn't need him to build a house or build a building. He planned to stay at Gao Xuan's house for a while. .

  Tong Anyian sighed. It seems that the people in his godfather's family are living more and more. Fortunately, when he designed the house for him, the design was not small. There are more than a dozen houses, except for the sundries, enough for them Living.

  Tong Annian, who has been worrying about this and that, is finally free, and she is about to start her great project!

  "Little girl, why are you cooking goose feathers?" Tong Anle sat beside Tong Anyian and looked at the goose feathers that Tong Anyian boiled in the pot.

  "Yes, mother said, you can't eat goose feathers, it will cause stomach upset." Tong Ankang said again.

  They've all seen their mother cook chicken and duck, but haven't they seen boiled goose feathers? What is his sister thinking?
  Xiaoxue on the side scratched the goose feathers on the ground with her claws, and then lay her head on the ground on her claws. These things cannot be eaten, and its owner does not know why they want them.

  "Little sister, can you tell big brother, what's the use of this?" Tong Anqi also asked with a questioning face.

  "Make a quill." Tong Annian replied while busy.

  "Can this goose feather be used as a pen?" Tong Anqi was puzzled.

  "Of course I can, you'll know when I'm done, it's definitely a surprise." After Tong Anyian smiled sweetly at them, he continued to do his own thing.

  Jin Yi sat aside and read a book, looking up at the busy Tong Anyian from time to time. He was also curious about what Tong Anyan was doing.

  After the feathers were cooked, Tong Anyian started frying the sand again. Tong Anqi couldn't see it, so he leaned over to help. The sand was almost fried. Tong Anyian inserted the cooked feathers into the sand and waited for the sand to cool.

  "Nian Bao'er, what's the use of doing this?" Jin Yi put down the book in his hand and looked at Tong Anyian.

  "This is mainly to make the quill harden, so that it is not easy to bend later. When writing, you don't have to worry about the quill being bent."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 332 The Feather Pen Comes into the World

  While Tong Annian explained, she continued to observe the changes in the sand and feathers. When the sand was completely cool, she pulled out the feathers.

  Using a pair of sharp scissors, cut a small section of the tip of the quill at an angle of less than 45 degrees to use as a nib, similar to the nib of a pen.

  After sharpening the nib, carve a small hole in the middle of the nib to ensure that the ink stays on the nib smoothly.

  In order to make it easier to grasp, Tong Anyian asked Banxia to find some bamboos with the thickness of a brush. Tong Anyian picked the right ones and cut them carefully with a knife. Tong Anqi was afraid that she would hurt his hand, so he took the knife and the knife from her hand. The bamboo began to be cut as Tong Anyian said.

  After the bamboo was cut into the shape that Tong Annian needed, and it was polished smooth, Tong Annian took over, inserted the prepared feather into the bamboo, and then handed it to Tong Anqi.

  "Is this the quill you're talking about?" Tong Anqi looked at Tong Annian with a puzzled quill.

  "Yes, this is a quill pen, big brother, try it out and see if it's comfortable to write." Tong Annian smiled happily, but she didn't expect it to be the first time, and the first one was so perfect .

  Tong Anyian was happy, but Tong Anqi, who was holding a quill, was a little helpless. This was completely different from the brushes they used, and he really didn't know how to use it.

  "Nian Bao'er, how can I use this?" Jin Yi saw Tong Anqi's embarrassment and opened his mouth to help him.

  It was only then that Tong Anyian remembered that none of Tong Anqi and the others had seen such a pen, so naturally they would not use it.

  Tong Anyian smiled embarrassedly, took the quill pen in Tong Anqi's hand, walked to the desk, paused in the finely ground ink with the tip of the pen, and then lightly wrote a few words on the paper.

  Looking at the tiny words, several people were very surprised. They tried one after another, but they were not used to using pens like Tong Anyian, so the words they wrote were either crooked or because they used too much strength. The general punctured the paper.

  Even Jin Yi, who has always done everything perfectly, fell into this quill, and her embarrassed ears turned red.

  "Little sister, this is too difficult to write. There is no brush that is easy to use. Can I use it?" Tong Anle looked up pitifully at Tong Annian.

  When I watched Tong Anyian use it, it was really easy to use, the writing was smooth, and it was very labor-saving, but why was it completely different when it came to them?
  "You don't hold the pen like this. If you want to hold the pen like this, you can't use too much strength. Otherwise, the quill pen will be damaged. Moreover, the quill pen is different from the calligraphy pen. You don't need to hold it. You won't feel tired for a long time."

  Tong Annian taught them how to use quills one by one seriously, and at the same time, he started to make other quills.

  The first goose quill was successful, and the rest of the quills were natural, and there was no need to ponder anything, just get started.

  "Because it's made of goose feathers, so it's called a goose quill?" Jin Yi wrote for a while. After getting started, he handed the quill to Tong Anqi. To be honest, he also felt that the quill was really convenient. The main thing is that the quill is cheap and easy to make.

  "Yes, you can also use other feathers, such as swans, crows, eagles, all are fine, but there are not many feathers that can be used on them, I can't catch others, the most practical ones It's goose feathers." Tong Annian continued to work while laughing.

  Jin Yi looked at Tong Anqi who was writing, and looked at the quill in his hand. Tong Annian was really in a good mood. The quill was hard, which made writing much easier and faster. It was really good. Great.

  (End of this chapter)