Chapter 271-280

Chapter 271 The whole person is bad

  Mu Nanshu turned to look at Ban Xia, and then looked down at Tong An Nian, a serious little girl standing beside Jin Yi, Ban Xia was Jin Yi's personal maid, he knew, and he I also knew that Banxia's martial arts was very strong, but I didn't expect that she would listen to a little girl like that.

  Although, this little girl is very cute, and it makes people like her, but she is also a little girl who has never seen the world in the countryside.

  The most important thing is that I always feel that I have not seen each other during this period of time. Whether it is Gao Xuan or Pinellia, their martial arts seem to have improved a lot.

  Did he get something good while he was away?

  "Daughter, come here, come here, I'll introduce you to this unpleasant nuisance." When Gao Xuan looked at Tong Anyian, he immediately started waving at Tong Anyian, who walked obediently. Short legs walked over.

  "Girl... girl? Gao Xuan, how long have you lived here? You have such a cute little girl? Where is your daughter-in-law? Who is it? Call me out to see." Mu Nanshu heard Gao Xuan Calling my daughter, the whole person is not well.

  "I can't be a girl?" Gao Xuan glared at him and hugged Tong Anyian on his lap: "My girl, this person is Mu Nanshu, who knows astronomy and geography, but he has no self-motivation, only I like to travel around the world, but don't think about making progress."

  "What's wrong with me traveling the world? But I value friendship, if you didn't let me teach him to read, do you think I would come here?" Mu Nanshu stared at Gao Xuan dissatisfied.

  He was enjoying the scenery outside, and Gao Xuan suddenly sent him a letter asking him to come back to teach Jin Yi to study. He didn't want to agree, but who made him and Gao Xuan good brothers? I can only give up my hobby and come back.   "Actually, godfather, I think it's good to travel around the world. Not only can you see a lot of things that you have never seen before, but you can also learn a lot of knowledge you never knew

  , and see a wider world."

In her arms, she looked at Mu Nanshu enviously. Since her last life, she has wanted to travel to various places, all over the mountains and rivers, and all over the world.

  However, she has never had a chance. She is busy from morning to night every day, and she has no time at all.

  "..." Mu Nanshu was a little surprised when he looked at Tong Anyian. He didn't expect a little girl to say such a thing.

  "What are you looking at? This is my daughter. You don't want to hit her." Seeing that Mu Nanshu kept staring at Tong Anyian, Gao Xuan knew what he was thinking. Nan Shu looked at him.

  "What girl? My girl, make you beautiful." Mu Nanshu rolled his eyes.

  "The two of you don't quarrel, it's like this every time you meet, isn't it boring?" Jin Yi sighed, and helplessly stepped forward and hugged Tong Anyian in his arms.

  "Teacher, since you are here, let's take a look at his qualifications first." Jin Yi motioned for Tong Anqi to step forward, and Tong Anqi hurried forward.

  "Tong Anqi has met Mr. Tong." Tong Anqi saluted respectfully, and Mu Nanshu frowned at him. He stood there neither humble nor arrogant, waiting for Mu Nanshu to ask questions.

  Mu Nanshu asked Tong Anqi some questions, and Tong Anqi answered all of them, while Tong Anyian was held by Jin Yi and sat on the side to feed him snacks.

  However, Tong Anyian's attention was all on Tong Anqi's body. Seeing Mu Nanshu nodding, Tong Anyian breathed a sigh of relief. It was a bit of a mystery.

  Mu Nanshu did not accept Tong Anqi, but agreed that Tong Anqi would read with Jin Yi, but this made Tong Anqi very satisfied.

  From the few questions asked by Mu Nanshu, he knew that this person has a lot of knowledge, and it is absolutely right to follow him to read.

  "What's the smell?" Mu Nanshu suddenly frowned and looked at the others, but found that everyone avoided him, as if avoiding him: "Why are you avoiding me?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 272 This girl is not easy

  "Uncle Mu, you smell so bad!" Tong Anyian muttered while covering his little nose.

  Mu Nanshu lowered his head with a stiff expression, raised his arm and sniffed lightly, and then, the whole person was stunned.

  This smell came from him, what happened? Mu Nanshu suddenly remembered that after he just drank Gao Xuan's tea, Gao Xuan said he would regret it, is it because he knew it would happen?

  "Gao Xuan, what's going on?" Mu Nanshu roared hysterically.

  "Hahaha, you deserve it, I said that you will regret it, let you drink my tea, haha, Mu Nanshu, you are a clean person today! Laugh at me to death!" Gao Xuan laughed straight on the side. Unable to lift his waist, Mu Nanshu's face was extremely ugly.

  "That, Uncle Mu, I've asked Banxia to boil hot water for you, do you want to wash it? You really stink." Tong Anyian still covered his little nose and went behind Jin Yi He ducked and asked Mu Nanshu in a low voice, this guy seems to be angry, so scary!
  "Wash, must be washed, Gao Xuan, you wait for me." Under the guidance of Rong Zhong, Mu Nanshu hurried to take a bath, but Gao Xuan laughed even more happily.

  "Brother Jin, is this really okay?" Tong Anyian was very worried. Are Mu Nanshu and Gao Xuan's condition really okay?
  She doubted whether she could teach Tong Anqi to study properly in such a state!
  "Don't worry, there's no problem." Jin Yi smiled at her, and she sighed again, is it really okay?
  After Mu Nanshu took a bath, he felt that his body was much more relaxed. Although he didn't know why, he always felt that it had something to do with the glass of water he drank before.

  However, no matter how he asked, he didn't get anything from Jin Yi and Gao Xuan, and could only decide to drink Gao Xuan's tea again tomorrow to see the situation.

  Tong Anqi officially began to study with Mu Nanshu. Tong Annian followed him for two days because he was uneasy. Mu Nan's teaching method was different from the rote memorization of other gentlemen, but it could make Tong Anqi understand faster, and Tong Annian felt relieved.

  In addition to practicing martial arts with her every day, and writing with Jin Yi for a while, she is busy with her own business at other times.

  "Look, isn't it like this?" The first greenhouse was built soon, only the doors and windows were not installed, Qu Zishi took Tong Anyian to see, Jin Yi and the others followed, even Mu Nan The book came with it.

  He saw these the day he first came, but he didn't know what it was. If he had the opportunity to come here today, he naturally had to take a good look.

  Tong Anyian looked around in the warm shed, and at the same time asked Zero to check if there was anything inappropriate. After confirming that there was no problem, Tong Anyian smiled with satisfaction.

  "Uncle Qu, you guys are really amazing. It's really built. In this way, I will be able to raise seedlings soon." Tong Annian smiled happily and looked at Qu Zishi.

  "Nursing seedlings?" Mu Nanshu looked at Tong Annian in confusion, what kind of seedlings can a little girl understand?

  "Yes, can Caicai grow up quickly after the seedlings are raised?" Tong Anyian's serious look made Mu Nanshu blink and look at Jinyi.

  Jin Yi was not surprised at all, which made Mu Nanshu slightly surprised, this little girl is not simple!

  "Then I'll have people install the doors and windows as soon as possible, and you can find me if you need any help when you're raising the seedlings." Qu Zishi left, and Tong Annian looked at him, this man was really hot in his work.

  "Is this the warm shed you want?" After Jin Yi looked around, she looked at Tong Anyian again.

  "Well, that's what I want. Uncle Qu added a ground dragon below. When it's very cold in winter, it won't be cold if you burn a fire." Tong Anyian walked with a few people and introduced them to the greenhouse. things in.

  (End of this chapter)