Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 Give him a hand

  Is this old man sure he is not entertaining himself?
  Tong Anyian really wanted to refuse, okay? But seeing how enthusiastic Doctor Song is, Tong Anyian is really embarrassed to say no!

  "Master, master, these two seeds must be accepted. These are the seeds of Tianshan snow lotus, which are hard to find."

  Before Tong Anyian could speak, Zero spoke anxiously, urging Tong Anyian to accept the seeds of Tianshan snow lotus.

  With the seeds of Tianshan Snow Lotus, when it grows Tianshan Snow Lotus, the space system will definitely be upgraded again, and at that time, its functions will definitely be more.

  Although Tong Anyian never said it, Zero still knew very well that its owner disliked it very much.

  "Are you sure you can grow it? It seems like this kind of seed has been around for many years." Tong Anyian asked suspiciously.

  "Master, although I'm not sure if it is really possible to grow, but I must try, master, just accept it,
  master, you have to believe in zero, the snow lotus will be very useful to you. Yes ."

  Zero said with certainty, Tong Annian thought about it for a while, and could only nod in agreement, just accept it, anyway, Dr. Song also said that it is useless for him to keep it.

  "Thank you Uncle Song, I will definitely plant them. When Nianbaoer is planted, I will definitely show it to Uncle Song." Tong Anyian's small hand grabbed the two seeds and spoke earnestly.

  "Okay, Uncle Song will wait."

  In fact, Dr. Song didn't expect Tong Anyian to plant it, but this kind of seed was completely useless for him. Seeing that Tong Anyian was so interested in planting herbs, he gave it to her.

  "Uncle Song, I'm leaving, otherwise, grandma and aunt will be in a hurry." Tong Anyian thought that he had been here for too long, and Mrs. Tong and Song Yu who were waiting outside must have been very anxious.

  "Okay, I'll take you out."

  "By the way, Uncle Song, this is for you." In order to thank Doctor Song, Tong Anyian picked a Zhu Guo from the space and handed it to him.

  "This is..." Doctor Song was a little surprised when he saw Zhu Guo. He knew what it was, and he had the honor to see it once.

  He really didn't expect that there would be Zhu Guo on Tong Anyian's body, and that's fine, she actually gave him Zhu Guo to eat.

  How could he want something so precious? Moreover, even if he counted all his net worth, he couldn't afford a single Zhu Guo?

  "Uncle Song, eat it now, the sweet and sour fruit is delicious." Tong Anyian shoved Zhu Guo into Doctor Song's hand and urged him to eat it.

  "Girl Nian, have you eaten this fruit?" Dr. Song looked down at the red red fruit in his hand, and then looked up at Tong Anyian.

  "Well, a few days ago, grandpa took Nian Bao'er up the mountain to see it. Nian Bao'er ate one and gave one to Uncle Song. Thank you Uncle Song for giving me so many things." Dr.

  Song looked at Tong Anyian seriously. It's hard to ask any more questions. It seems that Tong Anyian's body can recover, it must be because she ate Zhu Guo.

  It's just that, let alone buying this Zhu Guo, he couldn't even find it. He was really reluctant to eat it.

  Moreover, his health is very good, eating this red fruit is a waste, and he can't accept such a precious thing.

  "Uncle Song, don't you want to eat?" Tong Annian looked at him innocently.

  "Nian girl, do you know what this is? Do you know its price?" Doctor Song didn't want to deceive a child, so he squatted in front of her and asked her with Zhu Guo in his hand.

  "I don't know, but after Nian Baoer ate Guoguo, he felt very comfortable, and Uncle Song also ate it." Tong Anyian didn't give him a chance to react, so he took Zhuguo and shoved it into his mouth.

  Tong Anyian knew from his expression that he was reluctant to eat, so he gave him a hand.

  She, Tong Anyian, is a person who repays her kindness. She will not be stingy with those who are kind to her, even if it is precious.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 92 The aunt is too fierce

  , but she will never let go of those who have hatred for her, such as Tong Shan Xing! Of course, now is not the time to say that.

  Tong Anyian shoved Zhu Guo into his mouth, but Doctor Song had no choice. Zhu Guo had already entered his mouth. Even if he wanted to vomit, he couldn't vomit, so he could only chew and swallow.

  Immediately, he felt a warm current spread from his stomach to his limbs, which was very comfortable.

  The tiredness of the day and night was also swept away, and Doctor Song instantly felt that he was several decades younger.

  "Uncle Song, isn't it very comfortable? Nian Bao'er won't lie!" Tong Anyian looked at Doctor Song's expression and said with a smile.

  "Thank you Nian girl." For the first time, Doctor Song thanked a little girl so seriously.

  "You're welcome, Uncle Song, Nianbaoer is gone. If Uncle Song needs any medicine in the future, you can find Nianbaoer, and Uncle Song can find it for Uncle Song, as much as you want." , Tong Anyian ran out with short legs.

  Dr. Song looked at Tong Anyian, full of gratitude, this Zhu Guo is very beneficial to his body!

  Now it seems that not only does the Tong family owe him nothing, but he owes Tong Annian a lot!
  However, he didn't pay any attention to what Tong Anyan just said, no matter what herbs, she could find them.

  "Grandma, auntie, let's go, we're going to find my uncle." Tong Annian ran to Mrs. Tong and the others, holding the book given by Dr. Song in her arms.

  "Thank you, Doctor Song, how much money is this book, we bought it." Mrs. Tong took the thick book in Tong Annian's arms and looked at Doctor Song.

  "No need, I gave it to Nian girl. If there is anything that the child doesn't understand when studying, you can mark it and find me." Dr. Song has already accepted Tong Anyian's benefits, how can he accept them again? silver?

  Not only that, but Doctor Song also decided that if the child in the Tong family wanted to study medicine, he would lend a helping hand to guide him.

  "Then thank Dr. Song." After saying goodbye to Dr. Song, Mrs. Tong took Song Yu and Tong Anyian to find Tong Zhengping.

  Tong Annian was in a good mood along the way. Thinking about the more than 2,000 taels in her bag, she was happy. Now, is she considered a rich person?

  "Nian Bao'er, are you so happy that you found a book for your fifth brother?" Mrs. Tong didn't know what Tong Annian was really happy about, she thought she was happy to find a suitable medical book for Tong Ankang.   "Well, of course I'm happy. Fifth brother will definitely be happy when he sees the book. Nian Baoer has to tell fifth brother that he can learn from Uncle Song in the future." Tong

  Anyian naturally wouldn't tell Mrs. Tong that she was happy.

It was because I had money, so I followed the words of Mrs. Tong.

  Song Yu was so happy to see Tong Anyian thinking about Tong Ankang so much, she bent down and hugged Tong Anyian, and kissed her violently.

  "Nian Baoer, don't worry. When your fifth brother grows up, let him earn money to support you and prepare a dowry for you. If he dares to say no, his aunt will break his legs."

  Song Yu looked at it seriously. Looking at Tong Annian, Tong Annian smiled and said sorry to Tong Ankang in his heart.

  Her aunt was so fierce that she even broke her own son's leg! too frightening!

  Being held by Song Yu and walking forward, Zero kept urging Tong Anyian to send the seeds he got into the spiritual field, but there was nothing he could do, so Tong Anyian could only send the seeds in first.

  Ling immediately planted it. The same seeds were planted in one piece, but more than a dozen piles were planted. Two snow lotus seeds were planted next to Zhu Guo.

  The ripe red fruit on the tree has been picked by Tong Anyian and put aside.

  Zero said that these fruits will never be corrupted in the space, no matter how long they are stored, there is no problem.

  (End of this chapter)