Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121 Be Calm

  Tong Annian was in Tong Zhengyang's arms, pinched his face, and said it with a serious face. After Tong Zhengyang looked at Tong Annian, he looked at the figure of the old man in front of him.

  Master Tong did not refute Tong Anyian's words, it seemed true, their family was going to buy land.

  When they arrived at the village chief's house, Tong Yingying and the others were all there. Seeing Tong Anyian coming, Tong Yingying ran over to chat with Tong Anyian.

  Tong Yingying wants to tell Tong Anyian that now, Tong Anyian is the person Tong Yingying admires most.

  She can learn to read and write quickly, she is smart, she can learn everything faster than her, and the people in the Tong family dote on her very much. Listening to her, in Tong Yingying's mind, Tong Anyian is even more powerful than her father!
  Master Tong and Tong Liangji chatted for a while, and saw that they had something to do. Tong Liangji asked Tong Yingying and the others to go out, and only the four of them sat there.

  "Uncle Yongzhi, do you have any urgent business with me?" Tong Liangji poured water for them and asked.

  "Cough cough, that's what happened, I want to discuss with you the village chief about buying land." Mr. Tong greeted the guest and spoke calmly.

  "Oh, buying land, no problem, how much do you want to buy? I'll do it for you." Tong Liangji didn't care to open the tea bowl in front of him.

  "Fifty acres." Old Master Tong stretched out a palm.

  "Oh, fifty acres...what? Cough, cough, fifty acres?" Tong Liangji choked on his mouth when he heard the fifty acres.

  Fifty acres?
  For Tongjia Village, this is a large amount. If you buy 50 acres of land, you will really be the landlord.

  "Uncle Yongzhi, why do you want to buy so much land?" Tong Liangji put down the tea bowl in his hand and looked at Mr. Tong in confusion.

  "It's nothing, I just want to take advantage of some savings at home and buy some fertile farmland to save." Old Master Tong smiled, Tong Liangji swallowed his saliva, this is too light, right?

  How much savings do you need to think about buying fifty acres of land? However, he quickly reacted and looked at Mr. Tong seriously.

  "Uncle Yongzhi, this land does exist, but I have to go to the county office to discuss with the magistrate. If you are not in a hurry..."

  "No hurry, we are here today, not only to buy 50 acres of land, but also to buy 50 acres of land. I want to buy a homestead." Mr. Tong waved his hand, but he didn't finish his words.

  "Buying a homestead? Uncle, are you going to build a new house?" Tong Liangji's eyes widened.

  "Yeah, the family has a large population. Now, the children have grown up one by one, and there are only a few houses, so I want to buy a homestead and build a bigger house."

  Old Master Tong's words fell, and he was not only surprised It was Tong Liangji, and even Tong Zhengyang looked at Mr. Tong in surprise.

  When talking about building a house before, he thought he was building it on the foundation of an old house. Unexpectedly, Mr. Tong wanted to buy a new homestead directly.

  "The homestead we have in our village is our own common land. We don't need to look for the county government. We just need to negotiate with a few uncles.

  If you choose a homestead and talk to your uncles, you can buy it directly. That's good land. It's a little troublesome."

  Tong Liangji reminded himself to be calm and calm in his heart, so he forced himself to speak calmly to Mr. Tong.

  Tong Zhengyang looked at his old man, and then at the calm Tong Annian. His daughters knew about feelings, but he didn't?
  Suddenly, Tong Zhengyang felt a little aggrieved. Tong Anyian was obviously his daughter, but he was tired of spending time with Mr. Tong and the others. He seemed like an outsider.

  At this time, Tong Zhengyang had completely forgotten that Tong Anyian was the granddaughter of Old Master Tong and theirs! This jealousy is really unreasonable.

  "I don't understand the matter of buying a homestead, so please help us. I'll come back when the money is paid."

  (End of this chapter)