Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311 The silver is a little hot

  "Oh, okay, Pinellia, come back first." Tong Anyian pouted, looking disappointed, Pinellia turned around and prepared to come back, with a disappointed look on his face, black Leopard took the opportunity to get up, ready to attack Pinellia.

  Seeing the contemptuous smile on Ban Xia's face, Mu Kaifeng opened his mouth to stop the Black Panther's movements, but it was too late. Ban Xia turned around abruptly, kicked him out of the door with a roundabout kick, and smashed him hard outside the door. on the ground.

  Mu Kaifeng raised his eyebrows as he looked at the black panther who was rolling on the ground with his stomach covered. Can this brainless thing have no eyes to see the situation? My own strength is not as good as others, and I still want to fight with others. It hurts to fall.

  "Brother Gao, our stockade really doesn't have that much silver right now. We can make up to thirty taels at most. However, there are some other things in our stockade. Let's see if we can get the money."

  Mu Kaifeng turned and left, when he came back Feeling distressed, he handed a money bag to Gao Xuan, Gao Xuan handed it to Tong Anyian without looking at it, Tong Anyian opened the money bag and looked at the broken silver inside and tugged at the corner of his mouth without a trace.

  Thirty taels of silver are still broken silver, is this cottage really poor or is she fooling her into being a child?
  A bandit den has only thirty taels of silver, should she take it? There are still a large group of old and weak women and children who need to be supported here. It seems a bit inauthentic to take this money. I always feel that this money is a bit hot!
  "Zero, please tell me, is there really no money in this Yanwangzhai? There is only thirty taels of broken silver in such a large stockade? Is it too bad?"

  Tong Anyian looked at the broken silver in his hand and responded. After a while, he opened his mouth to ask Zero.

  "Master, there is really no other silver in this cottage. At most, there are a few people who have a few copper plates on their bodies. As for the valuable things, there is almost nothing. To say that the money can be sold, it may only be that pile of grain." Zero After the investigation was over, he was sure to give Tong Anyian the answer, which made Tong Anyian's mouth twitch again.

  It turned out that this cottage is really poor!

  This Mu Kaifeng is also true. He even boldly asked them to use the things in the cottage to pay off their debts. Obviously, there is nothing valuable, so what should they take?

  "Nothing of value? Even if it's enough to pay my debts!" ​​Tong Anyian was a little disappointed. Since there was nothing of value, she couldn't get her money back, right? She didn't want to come here for nothing.

  "If the owner must have something of value, it would be the horse in the porch at the back. There are two foals in it that should be able to pay off the debt." Ling knew what Tong Annian thought, so he told the story of the foal in the back. It was given to Tong Annian.

  Now, Tong Anyian already has his own pony, and I don't know that this horse is useless.

  "Little pony, it's a good choice. Even if the aptitude is not good, if there is spiritual spring water, it should be better than ordinary horses, right?" Tong Anyian's face finally raised a smile, the family was short of horses, but she was I have long wanted to bring a horse to Tong Anqi and the others.

  Since there are ready-made ones, it is time to find a way to get the horses.

  "It's true that our people in Yanwangzhai did something wrong. You can take the things in the cottage, but I hope you can leave the food to us. The old and young people in the village need to eat. This is also my request. ."

  Mu Kaifeng's words interrupted Tong Anyian's thoughts, Tong Anyian looked at Mu Kaifeng, although this is a bandit, but in Tong Anyian's opinion, this person can still be saved.

  For the sake of the people in the stockade, a big man should talk to them so arrogantly, but it makes Tong Anyian want to help him. However, under this premise, the black panther must die, and such a person who eats, drinks, prostitutes, and gambles will stay. There will only be black sheep here.

  (End of this chapter)