Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 The Tenth Prince of Renchang Kingdom

  "Nian Bao'er, I want to tell you my identity, but this identity cannot be known to too many people, otherwise, it will be very dangerous."

  Jin Yi tentatively opened his mouth to see Tong Anyian's reaction , if Nian Baoer wasn't afraid, he would naturally be willing to talk about it, and he didn't want to hide these things in his heart.

  "Then brother Jin, don't tell Nian Bao'er. What if Nian Bao'er is in danger?" Tong Anyian's reaction made Jin Yi stunned for a while, and then he lowered his head and laughed.

  He thought that Tong Anyian would be interested in his identity, but unexpectedly, he was not allowed to say it.

  This girl would really surprise him, but what Tong Anyian said was completely different from the expression on her face, she didn't show any fear at all.

  This also made him decide to tell Tong Annian your own identity.

  "Actually, I'm the tenth prince of Renchang Kingdom, and Uncle Gao Xuan is my mother's brother. Someone poisoned me. Moreover, the poison is so overbearing that many imperial doctors can't solve it.

  I don't want to live in the palace at the last moment . I was intrigued and deceived, so I searched for this place where no one would be willing to come and wait to die.

  But I didn't expect that you helped me detoxify my body and saved me. I should have gone back to the capital, but I didn't want to participate in those struggles, so I discussed with my uncle and stayed here for the time being."

  Jin Yi looked at the scenery outside and talked about his life experience, and the plain words seemed to be talking about other people's affairs.

  Tong Anyian opened her mouth wide and looked at Jin Yi in surprise. She guessed that Jin Yi's identity was either rich or expensive, but she never thought that he was actually the tenth prince of the dynasty.

  Come to think of it, the person who poisoned him should have been blood relatives, right? What kind of pure land is there in the royal family? For that high position, not a few people died.

  There are not a few people who are blood relatives, let alone how can a child of a few years live to the end?
  It's just that Jin Yi told him his identity to this four-year-old child, is it really okay?

  Soon, she was relieved. Since Jin Yi was willing to tell her his identity, why did she care so much?

  It's just...

  "Brother Jin is afraid that someone will continue to give you medicine after you go back?" Tong Anyian tilted his head and looked at Jin Yi, Jin Yi was shocked at first, and then looked at Tong Anyian's pure line of sight.

  He had some doubts, is the little girl in front of him really only four years old? If she is really four years old, then her thoughts are even more mature than those of the adults!

  He just said that, and she guessed the reason why she didn't want to go back, what could he say? Only nodded in acknowledgment.

  In fact, not only is he afraid that someone will continue to poison him, but he is also afraid that his mother and uncle will be implicated. Now, his relatives are only them, and he can't be selfish enough to not care about their lives.

  At the very least, he has to wait until he has the ability to protect himself to go back.

  "Brother Jin, don't worry, Nianbaoer will practice martial arts with her godfather. When Nianbaoer grows up, Nianbaoer will protect you, and no one can hurt you." Tong Anyian looked at Jinyi seriously, Jin Yi raised the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were a little red.

  "Okay, Brother Jin is waiting for Nian Baoer to grow up." Jin Yi reached out and gently rubbed Tong Anyian's head, and at the same time made up his mind to protect Tong Anyian well in the future.

  "Zero, can you tell him about the space?" Tong Annian looked at Jin Yi, all the cubs he identified as revealing their identities, could she also tell him about the space?
  "If the master determines that he is harmless to you, the master can arrange it himself. The space system belongs to the master, and I also belong to the master. I only need to obey the master's orders. The master has the right to decide anything related to it." Zero did not hesitate. The answer made Tong Annian raise the corner of his mouth.

  (End of this chapter)