Do toote huye dilon ka milan💖

After marriage, newly married couple started taking blessing of elders..all blessed them wholeheartedly while they came towards Monika ji and Abhay ji..who were standing with a small smile on their face and tears in their faces...
Sid folds his hand in front of Monika ji and said,"Pata hai jo bhi kiya bahut bura kiya..aapka gussa hona lajmi hai...main aapka gunegaar hoon..aaj mere wajah se hi Nitya ki shadi tooti hai... isliye jo bhi saja dena hai..aap mujhe de sakte hai aunty aur uncle..mujhe sab manjoor hai"

While Monika ji looked towards
Abhay ji..who with a small smile nodded his head..she too smiled and looked towards Sid ..who had his head low while folding his hands...

She lovingly caressed his head..while Sid looked at her with tears in his eyes..Monika ji said,"Beta sabko apne pyaar ko paane ka haq hai...hum galat karne ja rahe the..Nitya ki shadi ek shadi shuda insaan se karwakar..ha hume pehle sach nahi pata tha..bar anjaane mein hi sahi..humne galti ki.. isliye uska prayschit bhi hogaya..tumhara aur Sana beti ka shadi hokar..mere aur tumhare uncle ji ka dher sara aashirvaad hai..tum dono humesha ek raho aur khush raho bas..."to which Sid smiled and hugged her..while Monika ji too caressed his back lovingly...Sana too took her blessings..while she too gave her blessings...

All the guests left having good meal..while Nitya too left with her parents....
Rita ji did grah pravesh of Sana..all clapped for the new couple...

"Bhayiya rasam kal karlenge..aaplog ab room mein jao..Aram se ..bhabi bhi thak gayi hogi"said Neha to which everyone nodded..and without wasting a second..Sid carried Sana to his arms..while all hooted, Sana blushed hard hiding her face to his neck..Sid smiled looking at her blushed face..

They entered to their room..which was decorated beautifully for their first night..
Sid slowly made Sana sir on bed and goes outside..Sana kept looking at him confusingly..after sometime, he came with a bowl of oil..and sat on the ground, and started massaging her feets with the oil..while Sana smiled with tears in her eyes... seeing his care..
Sid looked at Sana who had tears in her eyes..he asked her through his eyes for why she is crying..to which she said,"Yeh khushi ke aanshu hai Sid..aapko paane ki khushi..aapki yeh care mere liye..humare bacche ke liye...yeh sab dekhkar..aaj mere aankhe Naa chate huye bhi bhar aaye...I am feeling like most luckiest women..who have everything..sab kuch uparwale ne mujhe lauta diya , jo maine khoya tha..unka lakh lakh shukriya"

Sid smiled listening her words..he kept the bowl on table..and got up...after washing his hands, he hugged her tightly.. caressing her hairs and said,"I am lucky to have you.. always remember this my love..tum mere liye sab kuch ho..Sid Naaz ke bina humesha adhura tha..par ab use pa kar woh pura hogaya ..."to which Sana smiled blissfully and nodded her head..

Sid then slowly started taking off her jewelleries, hair pins everything..while Sana thought he will make love to her..but to her shock..Sid changed her clothes, switching off all the lights..and made her lay down slowly.. covering her with duvet..
Sana looked at him confused eyes..while Sid said,"Sana mujhe pata hai tum kya soch rahi ho..par tum bahut thako huyi ho..aur mein apne Jaan ko rest Dena chata hoon...woh sab phir kabhi hum jaroor karenge..par aaj itne din baat hum ek huye hai..mujhe bahut si baate karni hai tumse..sab kuch tumhe khul kar batana hai..so aaj hum sirf baate karenge..ok?"to which she smiled and nodded her head..
Sid too layed down not before pulling her close to himself, keeping her head to his chest, while Sana listened to his soothing heartbeat..which was giving her immense peace..she closed her eyes with a blissful smile on her face...
He started caressing her head lovingly while saying,"Pata hai Sana..maine tumhe Harsh ke saath jab dekha toh..maano mujhe laga ki shayad maine tumhe humesha ke liye phirse kho diya..shayad humare kismat mein kabhi happy ending nahi likha tha..shaya hum ek dusre ke liye Bane hi nahi the..main na bahut toot Gaya tha..aur na jab accident ke baad tumse aanjaan insaan ke tarah behave kar raha tha..tab mein har dum mar raha tha meri jaan..tujhe rota dekh mujhe bahut dard hota tha..par apne gusse ke aage humesha haar jaata tha...aaj apne Dil ka haal tumhare saamne kehkar jo halka mehsoos ho raha hai ..shayad pehle aisa mehsoos kabhi bhi na hua ho.."

While Sana looked at him with teary eyes..who was already looking at her with teary eyes..she slowly wipped his tears.. kissing his chest she said,"Sid jo hogaya woh hogaya..purane baato ko bhula ke aage barna behtar hoga..abhi hume khushi ke saath rehna chahiye..abhi hune apne aane wale bacche ke baare mein sochna chahiye..jo humare beech khusiyon ka lehar lekar aane wala hai..please Sid..sab bhul jayiye..mujhe aapko rota nahi , hasta huya dekhna hai..hasiye aap..hasiye"saying so Sana started tickling while Sid laughed for the tickling sensation..at last she stopped looking at his laughing self..she smiled blissfully.. seeing him laughing while heartedly after so many days..and slowly kept his hand on her belly..while he stopped laughing..and smiled.. feeling his blood's kick..he then looked at Sana..who too nodded her head..again the kick was felt..and Sid smiled widely feeling the presence of his baby...out of happiness, he hugged Sana tightly and whispered thankyou..while Sana said"Yeh baby humare pyaar ka nishani hai..agar aap na hote toh yeh baccha mere kokh mein kaise pal raha hota? Isliye all credit goes to you..jisne mujhe apne besumaar pyaar se , mujhe bhar diya..mujhe sirf Khushi deni chahi ..dukh nahi.. isliye I love you Sid..."saying this she too hugged him ..while Sid smiled and whispered back "I love you too..mere bacche ki maa, meri jaan"and kept his head on hers reciprocating her hug..and slept peacefully..Sana too slept after sometime while looking at his face..not before wishing her little bean too..who was too sleeping peacefully inside her womb..

That night witnessed the reunion of two broken souls again...their laugh was heard..their every moment was felt..their injured hearts were too mend by each other.. that's how the journey to their new life begins .with only togetherness and happiness...

Guys..it's the last chapter.. epilogue will be in three parts..will post soon..till then I sign off from here..hope you will wait for me..you all will understand me..for being inactive for many days..due to my college and competative exam..but will update three epilogues soon..💖💖💖💖