Kismat ka khel💔💖

Everything changed in the span of 8 months where one lost everything for her namesake revenge ...and other got more and more success in his career..
Yes it's Sid..he continued his acting in theatre and everyone started liking his talent, they wanted to see him in films..audience got mesmerized with his unbelievable acting skills..So from here his journey starts from being small actor in theatre to rising of upcoming Bollywood superstar... Sidharth Shukla... after that black night which took away his everything, his zeal to live..after support and advice from his parents and sister..he got determined to become one of the successful actor in Bollywood..and that journey already started..His first film"Junoon -e -ishq" got immense love and support from audience..it got super hit in short span of time..with this he started to get music videos , webseries and movies..he got more and more fame..he actually got a family to support him and love him..other than his parents and sister..those are his hearts- Sidhearts 💖..these fans loved him, many elder fans blessed him..he actually started coming out of his pain.. but it is said somewhere that.."You may move on in your life , but some memories , some pain, some moments ..never fade away, they actually hunt you or may give you sukoon for rest of your life.."
That bitter memory of Sana leaving him will forever be ached in his heart.. reminding him of his unsuccessful love life💔
He may be now a almost successful superstar for world, he may have big house and collection of cars..he may be smiling , having fun..but deep down..he is still broken..still trying to cope up with his pain...that can never be removed...💔
And on other side..world also saw downfall of a successful actress..Shehnaaz Gill..with whom there used to be line of directors wanting her to cast in their movies..now no one give a shit to her existence..this hurts..this actually proves the phrase,"Bura karoge to bura paoge , acha karoge toh sab kuch acha hoga tumhare saath💔"
One is getting success,fame, love from all over the country and other's existence doesn't matters to anyone 💔💔💔