Kudmayi ke din💖

Salma sitaron wali
Sagna di shab aayi re .
Banno se banne ki
Milne ki Jo root layi re

Shehnai Yoon goonji
Sabki aankhe bhar aayi re .
Shehnai Yoon goonji sabki aankhein bhar aayi re..

Nitya and Neha both made Sana ready in a beautiful bridal attire..she was looking absolutely  beautiful in that attire....
Sana turned towards Nitya..who was making her ready with a wide smile on her face..but somewhere she understood some sort of pain behind that smile..still she pulled off her emotions gracefully...
She couldn't control herself and holds Nitya's hands saying,"Thanks a lot Nitya..Sid ka saath dene ke liye..hume ek karne ke liye...hume samajne ke liye..pata nahi kis muh se tumhara shukriya adaa karoon..jitna bhi karoon utna hi Kam hai..."

"Maine Jo bhi kiya..ya jo bhi samjha...apne Dil se kiya..main shuru se Sidnaaz ko ek dekhna chati thi.. Sidnitya ko nahi...aur tum dono mere dost ho..itna toh kar hi sakti hoon...aur is nanhi jaan ko mein ek broken family nahi... happy family gift karna chati thi"said Nitya with tears in her eyes.. keeping her hand over Sana's...

Sana smiled widely listening her words...and hugged her tightly...while Nitya too hugged her with equal emotions...

Neha smiled looking at the duo..after breaking the hug..Nitya pulled off the kangan from her hand and made Sana wear that..Sana becomes shocked..and tried to stop her..but she said,"Maa ne aaj ye kangan diye the apne aashirwad ke taur par..mere naye jeevan ke liye..par abhi iski zaroorat tumhe hai...bahut badhao se guzra hai..tum dono ka rista...ab bas is bandhan ko tootne mat dena..marte dum Tak ek dusre ka saath nibhana..aur yeh samaj lo ki meri maa aur meri best wishes tumhare saath hai..please mana mat karna..tumhe meri kasam"

Not having any option, Sana smiled and nodded her head in agreement ..while Nitya too smiled..Neha came towards them and hugged both of them..while they too reciprocated the hug with same emotions...

On the other hand, Sid was impatiently waiting for his love..
Looking at his impatience, Ankur decided to tease him ..
He goes towards him and kept his hand over his shoulder..and whispered,"Bhai..itni bhi kya jaldi hai..bhabi ko toh tyaar hone mein time lage gaa hi..aapki train nahi chut rahi hai..aapke pass hi aayegi woh"saying so Ankur laughed while Sid blushed and said,"Jeeju aap bhi na..aise hi galat samaj rahe hai"

"Thik hai phir mein Neha ko bolta hoon ki bhabi ko thodi der baad laaye..aap ko toh koi jaldi nahi na"said Ankur with teasing voice...to which Sid nodded in no...and Ankur laughed seeing his desperation for his bride...

After sometime...Sana was brought to mandap along with Neha and Nitya..who were coming along with her...with a wide smile on their face..

Ho solah  Aras ke do kadam
Chaukhat ke baahar kye gye..
Teri kudmayi ke din aa gaye..

Everyone along with Sid got mesmerized looking at the beauty adorned in red bridal lehenga coming in front of them..

Sid had no words to even say.. looking at his love's beauty..he smiled with tears in his eyes looking at her coming towards him with a blissful smile..

Sana smiled looking at Sid while she too noticed her parents were standing there.. she had tears in her eyes looking at them...

Both Neena ji and Rakesh ji came towards her..and hugged her..while she too felt overwhelmed of emotions ..and cried hugging them..
Neena ji caressed her face lovingly and kissed her forehead lovingly.. wipping her tears lovingly..she along with Rakesh ji..took her towards Sid..not before Sana taking blessings from Rita ji and Ashok ji..they too smiled and blessed her whole heartedly....atlast she stood in front of Sid ...ready like how dreamt of his love to look in their wedding day ...

While Sid was overwhelmed with extreme emotions..with tears continuously flowing of his eyes...
Sana nodded her head in no to not cry in their biggest day..it's not the dream..but reality..now they will be together.. without any misunderstanding.. without any obstacles..now they will walk through the path of their remaining life...hands in hand.. promising to hold each other till the last breath..
She slowly wipped tears of his eyes...and gestured him to smile to which he too smiled widely..and they both sat down for marriage rituals...

Haye banno pardesiya ke Desh ke..
Chaubaro tujhko bha gaye..
Teri kudmayi ke din aagaye...

While pandit ji was chanting mantras...they both looked at each other with love filled eyes...

"Ab var vadhu ka bandhan bandh diya jaaye..phere ki tyaariyan kiye jaayein.."said Pandit ji...to which Neha came and tied the knot with their odan...and hugged them tightly..to which they too reciprocated the hug...

After Neha left...they both stood up..and started taking pheras.. holding each other's hands tightly...
Each vachan's they took..were taken wholeheartedly...

All started throwing flowers on them..while they were taking pheras....
Le raha sau balayein Teri
Maai baabul ka ghar baar hai..
Ho genda gulaboon se saji
Doli Teri tyaar hai...

Salma sitaron wali ..
Sagna di sab aayi re..
Banno se banne ki ..
Jo Milne ki root laayi re..

Shehnaai yoon gunji ..
Sabki aankhe bhar aayi re..
Shehnaayi yoon gunji ..
Sabki aankhe bhar aayi re

After few rituals..it was the time for Sindoor daan..
Pandit ji gave Sid ring filled with sindoor..and told him to make her wear mangalsutra..and fill her partition with sindoor...

Taking the ring filled with sindoor, Sid looked at Sana with intense love filled eyes....who had tears in her eyes...
He slowly filled her partition..to which large amount of sindoor fall on her nose.. seeing this Neha teased them from behind,"Arey bhabi aapke naak par kitna sindoor gira hai.. matlab gehra pyaar hai aap dono mein..woh toh Hume pata hi tha..par aaj proof bhi ho gaya..."saying this Neha along with others laughed on her words..while both Sid and Naaz blushed..
Then Sid made her wear Mangalsutra..and kissed her forehead..with love and she closed her eyes.. feeling the moment..tears rolled of her eyes... feeling immense emotions..Sid understood her feelings..and hugged her sidely..to comfort..while she just hold his collar tightly to control her emotions...

"Bas is tarah mujhe apne seene lagakar zindagi bhar rakhiye..usi mein main khush hojaungi..ab aapse judaai bardash nahi hogi Sid..bas aise hi mujhe apna bana kar rakhiye zindagi bhar"said Sana with broken voice..while hugging him..

"Ab agar koi judaa kar sakta hai toh woh hai humari zindagi ke aankhri din...nahi toh is baar koi bhi taakat Hume ek dusre se alag nahi kar sakta..tum meri thi, ho aur humesha rahogi"whispered Sid near her ears to which she nodded her head and kissed his chest..while he smiled blissfully with little bit of tears in corner of his eyes....

Read this part while listening this song....💖