"Rab ka khel..💔"

After some time..Both Rita ji and Sana entered into room only to witness Sid sitting with his eyes closed...

Sana stood far away..but Rita ji goes towards Sid..and caressed his hairs lovingly with teary eyes..
Sid slowly opened his eyes and smiled looking at Rita ji...while Rita ji couldn't control herself and hugged him tightly, crying keeping her face on his head...while Sid too hugged her with same intensity being confused..
After sometime, both broke the hug..

"Mera baccha kaisa hai tu..pata bhi hai..kitna dard hua mujhe tujhe aise hospital mein lete huye dekhne mein...maa , papa sab ke baare mein bhul gaya ...sirf khud ki chinta hui tujhe...ek baar bhi tujhe yaad nahi aayi apne maa baba ki..bol.."cried Rita ji nudging him..while Sid said,"Mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai mom..kya Kiya hai..maine par yeh samaj sakta hoon ki..mere kaaran aap sabko bahut dukh hua hai..and I am really sorry..please ab mat royiye..aapko pata hai na..mujhe bahut dard hota hai aapko rote dekhkar..please mere liye ab mat royiye.."to which Rita ji smiled slightly nodding her head..a d too smiled back..but suddenly his eyes fall on Sana who was standing looking at the mother son duo lovingly..
He then looked at Rita ji and asked being confused.."Mom yeh pregnant lady kon hai..?Inko toh maine kabhi nahi dekha..." to which Sana felt like the ground slipped away beneath her feet...she stumbled back..but still balanced herself...and looked at him with longliness and pain...

Rita ji too looked at Sana with teary eyes.. feeling her emotions at that moment...but decided to control the situation..as too much stress is not good for Sid's health..

She then looked at Sid and said,"Yeh Neha ki bestfriend hai..ab se humare saath hi rahegi.."to which Sid gave Sana a last look and nodded his head in affirmation...

Sana was not able control her emotions..she was feeling like to die at that moment..those eyes which used to depict only and respect for her..were now blank and devoid of any feelings for her...

She ran outside the room with teary eyes..the loneliness and pain was eating up her mental health...she somehow goes outside the hospital and started walking being in her own world.. between the cars ....not caring about surroundings..and finally she stopped in front of a gurudwara..which was near the hospital...she goes inside the gurudwara..and sat infront of sacche patshah..like a lifeless soul devoid of any feelings..her eyes had fark circles and full of tears..but she was not crying..her heart was ready to burst of emotions..but she was not reacting..she was just looking towards Guru Nanak sahib's samadhi with loneliness.. atleast to feel some sanity..as today she became a mere stranger for her love.. whose eyes only used to search for her..now looks at her like a stranger...
She kept sitting their for hours..but suddenly she felt someone's hand on her shoulder...she turned back only to witness a baba standing with a serene smile in his face...

Sana very carefully stood up.. holding her baby bump and looked at him with teary eyes...

"Samaj sakta hoon tere dard ko..tere aankho mein chalak raha hai..woh darmiyan..par nahi rahegi milon ki doori kyunki saare badhao ko par kar jeetega tum dono ka saat"said the baba keeping his one hand on her head.. while Sana kept looking at him...
Baba ji then took Sana's hand and tied a thread around her wrist and said,"Bharosa, sabr aur dher saara pyaar hi ek riste ko atoot bana sakta hai..ja bacche..yeh Teri ladayi hai..jeetni bhi tujhe akele hai..haar mat maan kyunki Jeet ka parcham lehrana abhi baki hai"saying so he left..while Sana felt some unknown strength within her..she wipped the tears of her eyes and smiled finally ..

"Shayad woh baba ji hi the..jinhone mujhe ladne ki Shakti di..ab acha lag raha hai thoda..aur baba ji ki di hui den bhi toh mere saath hai.. saying so Sana caressed her womb lovingly and continued sab thik hoga...hum phirse ek honge..shayad yeh bhi ek imtehaan hi ..is imtehaan ko bhi main jeetungi..wada raha khud se"saying Sana started outside the Gurudwara only to meet with Rita ji..who hurriedly hugged her close to herself...
"Maa aap yaha hai toh Sid ke pass kaun hai?Woh toh akele honge na?"asked Sana being panicked...to which Rita ji broke the hug and said,"Ashok ji aur Neha hai uske pass..par tu akele kyun chali gayi thi baccha..woh bhi is haalat mein..pata hai kitna dar gayi thi mein..I know ki aaj tera bahut hi toota hua hai..par tujhe is uljhan se ladna hoga bacche..aur hum sab tere saath hai..bas haar mat maanna bacche..."to which Sana looked at Rita ji with a smile and nodded her head...
Rita ji hold Sana's hand and took her towards hospital....

After some days...
In these days..many things happened..Sid got discharged from hospital and started his work again..it was difficult for him to recognise everyone but still with the help of his family..he started to interact with others..
But for Sana.. everything was same..everyday she used to strengthen herself.. thinking everything will be fine..but everytime .. Sid's behaviour...used to break every ounce hope within her...but still she stood rock solid..only for the life.. which was being nurtured within her...she didn't wanted the negativity affect her child in any way..
But today something happened..which she never thought in her wildest dreams to happen ever...

All were sitting in living room sipping tea..and talking as today was Sunday...
Suddenly Sid came smiling.. holding a girl's hand tightly..while the girl too was looking at him with love feeled eyes....

Everyone got confused looking at them..while Sana felt a pinch in her heart.. looking the closeness between Sid and that girl..but shrugged her thoughts..as she thought the girl to be his some rumoured gf..but actually a co actor..just came to join for family interaction...

Neha asked being confused looking at Sid and asked,"Bhai yeh kaun hai aapke saath..inhe toh kabhi nahi dekha yaha" to which Sid smiled widely and said turning towards Rita ji and Ashok ji,"Maa yeh Nitya hai..meri co star bhi aur meri hone wali biwi bhi"listening so all stood up shockingly...while Sana was about to faint but was held by Neha who hold her firmly.. hugging her sideways...Sid looked at her ..for few seconds..and turned his gaze to others..who were looking at him..like they saw some ghost...
"Arey aap sab aise kyun chauk gaye..mein sach keh Raha hoon..I and Nitya love each other..aur humne yeh decide Kiya hai ki 2 weeks ke andar we will get married..as I can't wait for so longer.."said Sid all smiling..while Ashok ji came and said angrily,"Itna kuch decide karliya aur hunse batana zaroori nahi samjha tune?Akele decision kaise le sakta hai sab kuch ka?"

"Baba ab mein baccha nahi raha ki aaplog spoon feeding karoge..main ab ek adult hoon..I atleast have that right to choose my life partner...kyunki ab mein kama bhi raha hoon..."said Sid increasing his voice..
"Awaaz niche montu..bhul raha hai tu..ki tu apne baba se baat kar raha hai..aur tere baba ne kuch galat nahi kaha..sahi toh kaha unhone..ki bina bataye shadi ki date bhi fix karli..hune ladki ko jaanne ka mauka bhi nahi diya"this time Rita ji also increased her voice looking at Sid angrily..

"Par maa..Sid was going to say further only to be stopped by Nitya who was holding his hand to stop him from further argument...Sana was standing with Neha's support looking at them with teary eyes..

Nitya looked towards Ashok ji and Rita ji.. folding her hands..she said.."Aunty uncle..main nahi chati..aap teeno ke beech mere wajah se ladayi ho..please aaplog shant rahe..aur main sachme Sidharth se pyaar karti hoon..mein unhe apna hote huye dekhna chati hoon..please aaplog mat mana mat kijiye..aaplog jo kahenge..wahi hoga.."
Rita ji and Ashok ji looked towards each other..they don't wanted to mess with Sid's health..as it will be dangerous for him...so without having no option...they agreed for their relationship...

"Par hum dono ko tumhare maa baba se milna hai"said Rita ji looking towards Nitya..she wipped her tears happily and said.."Ji zaroor"
While Sid smiled and hugged his parents tightly.. thanking them for accepting Nitya and his relation..while they just patted his back..
"Mom and Baba mein Nitya ko chorkar aata hoon..bas isliye use yaha laya..humari baat karne.."said Sid smiling..to which they nodded their head in affirmation..
Holding Nitya's hand happily....they both left from there..while Both Rita ji and Ashok ji looked at their back..only to see an unconscious Sana leaning on Neha's shoulder..while she failed to notice..as she was busy in Sid's words..
Rita ji and Neha along with Ashok ji.. hurriedly took her to the room...

On the other side..
"Thanks Nitya for supporting me...bas aise hi tumhe Mera saath dena hai"said Sid standing with Nitya outside his house...

Nitya smiled and said.."It's my pleasure to help you Sid...khayal rakhna apna.."
To which smiled and nodded his head..and Nitya goes from there..
Sid took out phone of his pocket..and looked at Sana's photo...
"Kal tumne mujhe dard diya tha Sana..aaj wahi dard tumhe sehna hoga..ek baar nahi baar baar tumne Mera bharosa toda hai..ab tune wahi dukh sudh samet wapis Dena hai mujhe...nahi bhula hoon mein kuch...ha nahi bhula hoon..sab yaad hai..tumhare bewafayi se lekar mere baba hone tak ki khabar..sab pata hai...mere bacche par tumhara saya bhi parne nahi dunga mein...bas uske bahar aane ki intezaar phir..tumhe mein apne zindagi se humesha ke liye nikal dunga..nahi chayiye mujhe tum jaise bewafa saathi...akela hi thik hoon mein"thought Sid looking at his phone's wallpaper with anger and teary eyes...and goes back to his house...