"Tere mere milan ki yeh Raina💖🤗"

At night, Sana was sitting beside window in her room, looking outside with sadness lacing in her face, thinking about her encounter with her parents...

"Aaj khud par itna gussa aaraha hai ki jinhone mujhe itne laar pyaar se bara kiya , mujhe duniya ki sab khusiyaan di..unke chehre mein mere wajah se jo udasi aur sharam dekhi..woh main kabhi nahi bhul sakti.. kabhi bhi nahi..maine har kisi ko dukh diya..jinhone mujhe sirf khusiyaan aur pyaar diya...main kisi ke pyaar ke layak bhi nahi hoon..kisi ke bhi nahi.."thinking so Sana cried hard and atlast slept in sitting position only..
Like this the days goes on ..Sana tried very hard to melt Sid's heart..to make him believe on her feelings for him..but nothing worked..Sid was not ready to accept anything ..he was at that zone only..the pain he got from Sana was not making him believe on her..it made him so stone hearted that he was not ready to accept Sana in every way..though his heart was in pain to see her condition, to see her breaking but by bit everyday like he broke when Sana did that same thing to him..but everytime his mind won over his heart..and he goes back to same zone...
Finally , the day came , when they were going to sign the divorce paper and get free from this unwanted marriage..but from Sid's side...while Sana still kept faith on her baba ji..she believes that they will not be separated...not in this birth..never ever in other both too.. because they are soulmates and the soulmates cannot be separated easily..they are bonded for life..for each lifetime.....she cried everyday , she lost her confidence everyday, but still faith on her babaji..made her strong each day, each moment....

While Sana was going to her room after kitchen work, she came across Sid who was going outside for some work..both stopped at that spot and looked at each other with one's eyes reflecting pain , hatred, betrayal and other's eyes reflecting pain, endless love and faith...

"So this was it ..kya itna tak hi humara Safar tha saath chalne ka..ek mauka bhi nahi mil sakta humare riste ko?"asked Sana with broken voice and tears in her eyes...

"Us riste ko aage batana hi kyun jis riste sirf dukh, dard, betrayal and unwanted Ness hi rahi hai..from one side...rista nibhana hai toh dono taraf se loyalty ke saath nibhana chayiye...par this was an unwanted marriage for you na..free kar rahu tumhe..aur khud ko bhi..ab aur himmat nahi hai..is riste ko aage barane ka aur phirse usi dard se guzarne ki takat bhi nahi hai..tumse pyaar nahi loyalty expect kiya tha..par woh bhi nahi mila..a d it's better to get separated..."said Sid with anger lacing in his voice..while tears were completely flowing of Sana's eyes...

"Maaf kardo mujhe ..mujhe maaf kardo Sid..aur nahi ho raha hai mujhse..aur kitne proofs doon tumhe ki I only love you..tumhare saath zindagi bitana chati hoon..tumhare bacche ki maa Banna chati hoon..sirf tumhari ban kar rehna chati hoon..Harsh se mera ab koi rista naata nahi...kyun nahi bharosa karte mujh par ?"expressing her emotions in front of Sid, Sana broke down completely and started crying falling on her knees...while Sid 's heart ached seeing her so broken for the first time ...

"Stop crying Sana..and accept the reality..after what happened..I am not able to make up my mind to stay with you ..we are going to get divorced today and it's only the reality.. ultimate destination for our relationship.."said Sid with very difficulty while sitting in front of crying Sana...
"Toh mujhe jeena bhi nahi chahiye ..agar mujhe tumhara bharosa aur saath naseeb nahi hota toh..today is my last day to live in this earth.. because I can't survive without you..and can never be able to handle myself again "saying so Sana gets up from the floor and ran towards the main door..while Sid was shouting her name and running behind her..at that mean time Rita ji came out from her room along with Ashok ji and got tensed seeing Sana getting out of the house in messed up state..

"Sid bacche kya hua Sana ko .woh itni rote huye bahar kyun gayi?"asked Rita ji to which Sid replied with teary eyes and shaking voice.."Maa main ap sabko baad mein bataunga..abhi Sana ko bachana hoga maa..."saying Sid ran out leaving a tensed Rita ji and Ashok ji behind..

Rita ji 's eyes got teared seeing her children in so much pain..and looked upwards folding her hands saying.."Bhagwan ji..mere baccho ko sahi salamat rakhiyega..mere baccho ko unki khusiyaan lauta do..ab unhe ek kar dijiye..bas dono bacche thik rahe .."praying so Rita ji started crying while Ashok ji was consoling the crying mother with teary eyes being worried for his children...

On the other hand..Sana came out of the house running being deaf to all the shouting and pleading of Sid..who was following her getting worried and an unknown fear gripped in his heart for losing Sana forever..while Sana forgot that she came running and reached to the main road..when she heard the sound of a truck ...she looked towards the truck and then to Sid with a smile and teary eyes accepting her fate and then looked at the truck..closing her eyes she streched her arms in front of the full speed truck.. without wasting any time Sid ran towards Sana crying and shouting and pulled her to the side of the main road.. saving her from the tragic accident...

Sana slowly opened her eyes and saw Sid standing with red face and tears continuously flowing of his eyes showing his immense fear for her .... before she could say anything..he slapped her hard...while Sana hold her cheeks and looked at Sid crying...while Sid hold her both the shoulder tightly...

"Kya chati ho tum..ha?Kya chati ho?Kyun itna dard deti ho..jo sehan hona mushkil ho jata hai..kyun?Why don't you understand that I..I love you..nahi bhul paya tumhe kabhi bhi..na kabhi bhi bhul paunga..tumhe khone se darta hoon par tumhe paane se bhi darta hoon..kyunki dono hi situations mujhe barbaad kar degi..aur nahi sehan karsakta yeh dard..aur nahi.."saying so Sid hugged Sana while losing the battle against his heart.. crying his heart out..and same goes to Sana too..she lose herself completely and cried hugging him in return ...both continued crying in each other 's arms confessing their love, longingness and pain to each other ...this scene was witnessed by all the people who gathered being concerned for Sana if she got hurt anywhere..all were teary eyed and with constant  smile on everyone's face withnessing their heart warming reunion ..after their long time of separation..they both got betrayed in love, they both lost their real self..but they again got back each other's sukoon after long time...