Naina..jo saanjh khwaab dekhte the Naina..💔💔

After a long , both Sid and Sana broke the hug....Sid looked at Sana with loved filled eyes and kissed her forehead..while Sana closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead..then suddenly they realised , that they are standing in the road..and looked around to witness a crowd standing surrounding them with tears in their eyes and smile their face....from there one women came and put her hand on both of their head .. blessing them saying.."Jeete raho tum dono..uparwala tum dono ke riste ko atoot bandhan mein bandhkar rakhe..aise hi haste khelte muskurate huye apni zindagi bitado baccho..is riste ko kabhi bhi dubara tootne mat dena..."saying so the lady left..while Sid and Sana kept looking her retreating figure with smile in their face and then looked at each other...

"Kabhi chor kar toh nahi jayegi na mujhe?"asked Sid like a child..to which Sana hold his hand tightly and assured him saying.."Kabhi nahi Naaz e Jaan" to which Sid smiled..and both left from there....

At Shukla house..Rita ji , Ashok ji and Neha were sitting in the living room with tensed face , only when they saw Sid and Sana coming together smiling, holding each other's hand... Witnessing this , both Rita ji and Ashok ji smiled and goes towards them..while Neha got enraged seeing them together..she can't tolerate Sana's presence with her Bhai..after what she did with him .for which he even tried to end his life..she can never forget that scene, ever in her life..the way she saw her devastated brother crying for that women..she can never forget...

While Rita ji and Ashok ji smiled looking at the couple standing in front of them together..Rita ji asked Sana through her eyes about their problem..Sana smiled widely and assured her through her eyes that everything is ok..they are together after a long span of separation...to which Rita ji too smiled widely...

Still Rita ji asked Sid, "Baccha sab thik hai na...tum dono thik ho na?"

To which Sid looked at Sana and then at Rita ji and Ashok ji, smiling widely ,he said,"Maa everything is fine and yes I am ready to give our marriage a second chance ..."

Listening this both Rita ji and Ashok ji jumped in happiness and hugged both of them tightly...and gave blessings, while Rita ji said "Aise hi haste khelte raho baccho..uparwala ab kisi ki Nazar na parne de is jodi par..sada shukhi raho tum dono"saying so she kissed both of their forehead lovingly with tears in her eyes...while Sid and Sana lovingly wipped tears from her eyes and hugged her from each side and Ashok ji said, "Mujhse toh koi pyaar hi nahi karte "saying so he made a cutest pout..while the trio laughed on his words and hugged him too..the four shared group hug happily after a long battle..after a long span of sadness and pain.. finally they got the ray of happiness....

After breaking the hug..they all looked at Neha , who was standing far away with her face depicting only anger and hatred for Sana...while Sid smiled and goes to her, he said, "Baccha ru dur kyun khari thi..aur kab aayi tu?Bhai se nahi milegi?"

To which Neha responded sarcastically and said, "Jab aap sab apne family moment mein busy the..jab sab aapki wife ko lekar busy the..main wahi thi..par kisi ne notice nahi Kiya toh Maine bhi socha ki chalo aap sabko disturb na kiya jaaye"

Listening her words, Sid frowned and said, "Yeh kaisi baate kar rahi hai baccha..tu toh hum sabki Jaan hai...and rahi baat Sana ki toh tune sunahi hoga ...we are back again..but this time with no loop hole in our relationship.. only love and love is what our relationship comprises of now.."

"Bhai how can you forgive this girl..who destroyed you ..who didn't cared for your existence.. whether you are alive or you died..who forced you to end your life .who made you cry for the first time in your life..bhag gayi thi aapko chorkar apne aashiq ke saath..ab aashiq ne inko dhokha diya aur aapko successful hote dekh chali aayi phirse..while Neha continued expressing her anger against Sana.., she looked at Neha with tears flowing of her eyes and Said controlling him self to burst at Neha for spitting venom against his wife..but his last ounce of control, broke when she said, "Arey yeh toh hai hi paise Wale ladko par apna dohara dalne wali..mere bhai ka paisa dekhkar aur khud barbaad hote dekh aagayi wapis..jhoota pyaar ka natak karke..bloody gold dig..she was about to continue further but stopped when she felt a tight slap landed on her cheeks..she looked at the source holding her cheeks and got shocked that her lifeline, her angel , whom she considers her superhero , her Bhai , slapped her for the first time..also for the girl..who made him vulnerable..just for her .he slapped her..she looked at him with teary eyes..while Sid looked at her with raging eyes and said, "Bahut hua tera..itna niche girkar kaise baat kar sakti hai tu..?Tu toh aisi nahi thi..ek ladki hokar dusri ladki ke character par kaise baate kar sakti hai..?Shame on you...aaj mujhe sharam aarahi hai to claim you as my sister..who was my Little baccha..you made me and maa baba down with your words.."

"Bhai you slapped me for that girl..aap apna pain kaise bhul sakte ho..us din aap roye the mere pass...aapko tootte bikharte huye maine dekha hai..usne ya maa baba ne nahi..aapka vulnerable side..maine dekha hai usne nahi..aur aap aaj mujhe hi galat bol rahe ho..?Itni bari baat bhi boldi ki you feel ashamed to claim me as your sister..how could you Bhai?Aaj yeh ladki aapke liye upar hogayi..?Aur aapki behan aapke aankho mein ek galat insaan ban gayi.. Congratulations to Sana that she successfully broke our bond..which we had..she finally created a rift between us..you know ki maine Jo bola , woh kuch galat nahi bola..phir bhi pyaar mein andhe hokar aapne mujhe hi dishi thehra diya..thik hai..agar maine aapko dukh Diya hai..toh main abhi isi waqt yeh Ghar chorkar ja rahi hoon..nahi aaungi wapis aapke zindagi mein dakhal andagi karne..khush rahiye ga aap.. uparwale bas is baar aapko tootne na de..yahi kahungi main.."said Neha with broken voice while all looked at her with teary eyes....she smiled at Sid for the last time and left from there to pack her bag..while Sana tried to go behind her, Sid hold her hand...Sana looked at Sid and tried to free her hand saying, "Sidharth, Neha chali ja Rahi hai..rok lijiye aap use..aise mat toriye apna rista.." to which Sid replied, "Jo ho raha hai, hone do Sana..I know my sister..woh jyada der mujhse khafa nahi reh sakti..aur usne gusse mein Jo bhi kaha galat kaha..uske liye mujhe rudely usse behave karna hi para..I know her ki woh mujhe chor kar kabhi bhi nahi jayegi"
At the same time Neha came with two suitcases in her hand ...Sid looked at her with shock and said.."Neha tu sachme chali ja Rahi hai apne maa , baba aur Bhai ko chorkar..tu reh payegi humare Bina?Tune bola tha na ki tu mujhe kabhi chor kar nahi jayegi..aaj apne bhai ke baato se tu itni dukhi hogayi ki tu ab ghar chorne par aagayi?"
To which Neha replied with teary eyes and broken voice, "Bhai kabhi kabhi kuch risto main space ki zarurat hoti hai..and I feel mujhe aap se thori duri barani chayiye..aapke life mein main ab interfere nahi karna chati..and agar main yaha rahi toh Sana ko tolerate nahi kar paungi aapke saath..toh behtar hoga ki mein yaha se chali jau..aur waise bhi bahut din ho gaye hai...ab mujhe Ankur ke pass wapis Jana chahiye..and Ankur ne mera ticket bhi book kar diya hai..so main baad mein kabhi aap sabse phir Milne aaungi..tab tak ke liye alvida"saying so Neha was about to leave when Sid hold her hand and asked with teary eyes, "Kya yahi Tera final decision hai?" To which Neha closed her eyes to let her tears fall and then freed her hand and said , "Ha " saying so she  left after touching her parents feet..who requested her to stay...but she was adamant on her decision and left from there...

Sid looked at her retreating figure and cried falling on his knees ..while Sana hold him from his shoulder to support him...Rita ji and Ashok ji too were broken after their daughter left and retired to their room to gave their son and daughter in law privacy...while Sid hugged Sana from her waist and cried digging his face to her tummy, Sana too hugged him tightly consoling him..she herself was feeling guilty to be the reason for being the reason of both brother and sister 's broken bond...she cursed herself more for breaking the happy go family for her own actions..and cried along with Sid ....