Tere liye hardam...💖

"Sid aap yaha?"whispered Sana feeling his touch after long time...
"Ha yaha jaan..tumhare pass laut aaya..Tumhara Sid tumhare pass laut aaya"whispered back Sid near her ears.. keeping his face into her neck.. feeling her after so long ....

Tere liye hum Hain jiye..
Hoton ko siye..
Tere liye hum Hain jiye..
Har aansu piye..

"Aap kyun aaye yaha Sid...aaj aur abhi aapki shadi hai Nitya ke saath..aapko mandap pe hona chahiye..mere saath nahi"said Sana looking at him with teary eyes after coming out of his hold..

Sid saw her with his own teary eyes.. feeling her deep emotions..with which she was saying all those words.. keeping stone on her heart.. suppressing her emotions..just for him..just for his happiness..but she don't know that she is and will still be his happiness..his life..his everything..all he did was just out of rage and anger.. unknown to actual truth..his love for her is still deep..but was overpowered by his overthinking brain and his stubbornness...

"Nahi..nahi jaunga tumhe chodkar meri jaan..mujhe sab pata chal gaya..mujhe samaj aagaya ki is baar mein doshi tha..is baar maine gunah kiya hai.. isliye tumse maafi bhi maangne aaya aur tumhare diye huye saza ko bhi accept karna chata hoon"said Sid with broken voice holding her from her shoulders.. looking deep into her eyes..

Dil mein magar
Jalte rahe ..chahat ke diye..
Tere liye..tere liye..

Sana looked at him with teary eyes and then smiled painfully saying,"Mujhe aapko kuch saza nahi dena Sid..na hi mujhe aapse koi sikwa hai..bas maine aapke saath jo bhi kiya tha..uski saza mujhe uparwale ne dediya..aapne koi gunah nahi kiya..shayad yeh aapka dard tha..jisne gusse ka rup lekar dusri shadi karne ka faisla liya..shayad mein aapke life mein khushi kabhi la hi nahi paayi..shayad mein kabhi..aapke liye Khushi ka Karan bhi nahi ban payi...aapne sahi kiya..Nitya se shadi karne ka faisla lekar...woh bahut achi bhi hai...use pyaar ki kadar hai..use dosti ki kadar hai..par maine aapko pyaar na de payi..na aapki kadar samaj paayi.. isliye Aaj mein akeli hogayi..sabhi hai..par meri zindagi..phirse andhere se bhar gayi..meri apni galti ke liye..aap..aap chale jayoye Sid..you don't deserve me..I don't deserve you..you deserve a loving girl like Nitya...jo aapko har muskil ghari mein sambhale..aapke saath rahe har mor par..yahi toh jeevan saathi ka matlab hai..aur meri bhi Khushi isi mein hai ki aap uske saath khush rahe..."

With every word of her..Sid felt her immense pain...she spoke out her pain..she spoke out her emotions..she spoke out her feelings..like everything was intact within every words of her...He realised ..in his ego..how much greater pain he gave to his love..whom he claim to love selflessly..he himself became selfish in love..he didn't even cared to understand her..he just cared about his own feelings, his own emotions..but what about her..yes he too got betrayed in love..but she ..she suffered even more ...She lost everything...but when she again decided to live her life with peace and start from zero itself..life again gave her another challenge..to face..to conquer..but till then her mental strength got compete with the inner pain and failed miserably..... Being a pregnant lady...she too had dreams of having her husband by her side.. supporting her.. understanding her.. giving her happiness..but what she got in actual? Only pain..and anger.. separation and uncountable tears from her husband...who claimed to love her.. according to him.. according to his own view point..He understood..what he did was totally selfish act...
Zindagi leke aayi hai..
Beete dino ki hi baat..
Zindagi leke aayi hai beete dino ki hi baat..
Ghere hain ab humein yaadein behisaab..
Bin pooche..mile Hume kitne saare jawab..

Sid pulled her towards himself and slowly kept her head on his chest..while Sana closed her eyes.. feeling his heartbeat..tears rolled from corner of her eyes...
He too kept his head on hers..and whispered..pating her head slowly...