Yaadon ki baarat deti kabhi Khushi kabhi gham💖💔

After sometime Neha gained her consciousness, and she slowly opened her eyes, then she looked her sideways to see Ankur sitting beside her , holding her hand with tears in his eyes and a wide smile on his face...She too smiled seeing him smiling, and then asked, "Ankur sab thik hai na... mujhe kya hua tha?Achanak se chakar aagaya aur mein behosh hogayi...pata nahi kaise hua .."saying so Neha tried get up, but Ankur hold her carefully and made her sit with the support of head rest...
Neha again looked at Ankur confusingly and asked, "Arey tum tab se hase ja rahe ho...bologe toh jo kya hua tha mujhe?"
Ankur held her hand tightly and said smilingly, "We are pregnant love..yes you are carrying our children in your womb...we are expecting twins"
As she heard the news, Neha's eyes started to  get teary ..she started to shake and slowly kept her hand on her belly,  then looked at Ankur with a wide smile with tears continuously falling of her eyes..and asked with shaky voice, "Our babies..humara baccha Ankur..after few months we will have our babies playing in this house..I can't believe this..."while Ankur too smiled keeping his hand on her hand kept upon her belly, he looked at her with teary eyes and said, "Yes our babies..and it's the reality my love..koi hume papa , mumma kehkar pukarega ya pukaregi..they will play all around,aur humara Ghar khila khila sa rahega.."saying so Ankur hugged Neha tightly, while she too reciprocated the hug..after some time they broke the hug..Neha was all smiling with the new feeling of being a mother , but suddenly her smile faded and she looked at Ankur with painful eyes..Ankur too looked at her confusingly and asked, "Kya hua..abhi toh khush thi..achanak se phirse dukhi kyun hogayi?"

"Yeh khabar mere liye sabse special hai..but yeh khabar bhi aise waqt pata chali..jab main apne family se dur hoon..ja main apne bhai se dur hoon..I am missing them a lot...kitni asani se Sana ko maaf kardiya na maa , baba aur Bhai ne...kitni asani sab kuch bhul gaye...apne hi behan par us dhokebaaz ke liye , Bhai ne haat bhi uthaya..maa aur baba ne bhi usi ko support kiya..mujhe khud se dur kardiya..."saying so Neha started crying covering her face..while Ankur consoled her, saying"Sab thik hojayega..chinta mat kar..tu mere saath chalegi..hum dono milkar yeh khush khabri denge..dekhna maa , baba aur bhai..khush hojayenge..aur ab tu nahi royegi..tere liye aur humare baccho ke liye sahi nahi hai..you will now follow a proper diet jisse tujhe takat mile..and after 9 months, you can deliver our babies safely "said Ankur wiping tears from Neha's eyes...while Neha looked at him blankly , nodding , she holds his hand and said,"I don't want to go there..tum Jana unko sab batana..main yaha rehlungi aur mummy ji aur papa ji ko bhi bulalo..jisse mujhe bhi akele na feel ho..aur unka bhi man thik rahe..kaam ke silsile mein tumhe bahar rehna latta hai and main itne dino se apne maike thi..now main mummy ji aur papa ji ke saath time spend karna chati hoon.."to which Ankur nodded unwantedly ...as he wanted Neha to accompany him..but after understanding the situation..he agreed with her...and went to call his parents, while Neha lied down holding her belly ... caressing it lovingly while tears flowing from her eyes sideways....

On the other side, in Shukla mansion..
Sana shifted to Sid's room...while shifting she got emotional looking at the room, which had most bitter memories that she gifted to her husband..she looked at the bed..where she betrayed her husband with harsh while making so called love with him...
She looked at the side table beside bed where a showcase was kept..it was of Taj Mahal... suddenly a flashback hit her mind...and she smiled with pain..

Flashback..
It was Sidnaaz 's first month marriage anniversary ...
Sana was speaking with Harsh on her phone..
"Don't worry love , buddhu admi ko pata bhi nahi that..he is being played by us..mere pyaar mein duba hua hai.."
"Now I can't wait darling..when will you give your husband divorce...and humare level ka bhi nahi hai..kaha hum Bollywood actors..and kaha woh theatre waka actor"said Harsh laughing..Sana too laughed along with him ...
"Thoda wait Karo love..sahi time par isko maza chakanungi..he separated is..he have to pay for this..but tab tak ke liye I have to act along with him..usko uski aukaat bhi toh dikhani hai ...tab tak ke liye we have to continue to hide her relationship.."said Sana..
"Darling it's being long time ..we didn't made love..come today na at hotel Awargi..."said Harsh ..
"Ok then we will meet at 5pm..while speaking Sana heard someone 's footsteps..
"Accha Harsh rakhti hoon..araha hoga mera so called pati.."said Sana boringly..
"Ok baby take care of yourself and yes we will meet at 5pm" saying so both kept the phone..

Sid came inside the room and saw Sana sitting at the edge of their bed scrolling through her phone..Sid smiled and came inside and stood infront of Sana..while Sana too acted along and smiled looking at him..
Sid bent down to her face and said, "Today is our first month marriage anniversary , so here is the gift for my beautiful and talented wifey"saying so Sid kissed her forehead , giving her the gift while Sana smiled excitedly and asked ,"Mere liye?" to which Sid smiled looking her excitement and nodded his head..
She hurriedly opened the gift and saw a showcase of Taj Mahal is present with a card sticked on it..she looked at him with questioning eyes , while Sid understood her gaze and said, "I know tumhe lag raha hoga..yeh kaisa gift hai..but mujhe laga yeh tumhe dena chahiye ..you know ki Taj Mahal is the significance of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj's everlasting love ..toh maine bhi socha let's gift you something unique...this Taj Mahal will be significance of our blooming love, our forever wala love..it will  witness the evolution of our love story.... isiliye Maine tumhe yeh taufa diya..."
Sana for some time got lost in his words..she could feel her heart was beating fast..which never happened for Harsh...but she was feeling something different within her looking at him..who is smiling looking at the Taj Mahal..but suddenly she came to her sense..
"Sid you are forgetting it's reality not any film or webseries..jaha tum cheesy dialogue maroge ya yeh Taj Mahal gift karoge toh heroine khush hojayegi..come on..apne fantasy land se bahar niklo..it's the real life..jaha tum mujhe kahi romantic date mein le jaoge ya kuch aisa gift karoge which will be valuable..but no..yeh Taj Mahal pakarake you thought ki main khush hojaungi...you truly disappointed me..keep this Taj Mahal to yourself "saying so Sana stood up to give the Taj Mahal..but it fall from her hands accidentally...she looked at Sid..whose eyes were red and filled with tears...he was so hurt with her words that he didn't even looked at her..just took the Taj Mahal, kept it on the table and left from there..while Sana kept looking at his retreating figure..she felt a sudden pain her heart looking at his teary eyes ...but shrugged off her thoughts...and continued scrolling through her phone...

Flashback ends..

Sana wipped her tears after coming out of her thoughts..she took the Taj Mahal and caressed it lovingly....
"Tab nahi samjhi thi is gift ka significance..par ab samjhi hoon..it's so beautiful..main paiso ke ghamand mein andhi hogayi thi itni ki uske aankho mein chipa dard nahi samaj payi aur apne Dil ka haal bhi nahi samaj payi...par aaj samajh rahi hoon ki pyaar ko costly gift ya paiso se nahi ..balki dil se samjha jata hai...mujhe toh tumse tab se hi pyaar hogaya tha jab humari shaadi Hui thi..par apne badle ke aag mein itni andhi hogayi ki khud ke pyaar ko bhi nahi samaj payi aur tumhare pyaar ke deptness ko bhi undekha kardiya...
But ab nahi..main ab tumhare saath ek nayi shuruwat karna chati..jaha tum main maa baba , Neha , Ankur..sab rahenge..humare bacche honge..un baccho ko sambhalungi aur tumhare har mushkil, har situations mein saathi bankar rehna chati hoon...burape mein hum is Taj Mahal ke saamne baith kar hi..apna baki ka life bita denge"saying so Sana kissed the Taj Mahal and kept it close to her heart...
While on the other side, Sid was sitting outside in their garden on a bench.. thinking about today's events..how everything changed in one day..
"Aaj kitna kuch hogaya..ek ko wapis paya toh ek ko kho diya..."thinking so Sid starts reminiscing the moments he spend with his sister...how she hold his hand in her small hand when she was newly born..how they both played together..how they solved each other's problems..how they stood beside each other like a rock solid...and now how their bond broke apart .....how Neha left the house with pain and bitter memories....
He started shaking while controlling his tears...and took a his phone , opened the gallery and looked at their funny selfies...how they were and now where they are...he kissed her picture continuously and kept it close to his heart .. didn't know when he slept keeping the phone to his heart..while tears falling of his eyes continuously...

Feel this song while reading Sid's part...