Rab vi khel hi khele💔

"Kisi ne sahi kaha hai , kisi ka Dil dukhane se khud ko aur bhi jyada tootna parta hai, kyunki sabko apne bure karmo ki saja isi dharti mein hi milti hai chahe nar ho ya nari!"
That what happened with Shehnaaz💔
"Maine apne aapko promise Kiya tha ki Sid ko Tod kar rahungi aur kaamiyab bhi hui , par dekho ab mujhe apne bure karmo ki saja mil rahi hai...uska dil toda tha maine, nicha dikhaya aur kya kuch nahi kaha, usne mere pair bhi pare par phir bhi maine use chod diya..💔ab mujhe usi cheez ki saza mil rahi hai" with a painful smile and eyes full of tears Sana looked towards wall thinking of her miseries and the sin she commited in her rage..
Yes Shehnaaz got her karma..After leaving Sid in broken state, she shifted to her lover urf Harsh 's s house.. Knowing their daughter 's sin , Sana's s parents broke all ties with her..but still she remained unaffected..until a big storm hit her life breaking her into pieces..after being live in relationship with Harsh , she got to know that she is pregnant ..she was happy as well as tensed for her career too..she thought Harsh will accept her pregnancy..and yes he accepted too..but one day a controversy with rival Himanshi Khurana broke her ties with bollywood, she was boycotted from the industry....after that Harsh also cheated her with her rival only and she became bankrupt also .. Being broken and tired of her miseries , she walked out of Harsh 's house..wait not herself but actually Harsh kicked her out after knowing her being bankrupt and also now she have no fame to show off and to also encash with..
Walking through the silent street with her unborn baby, she atlast got some place to stay with...
Next day only she left the city with few money and her baby to some other place for living..but that was not end of her miseries...💔
She got a job in cafe and while going for her work , she met with an accident which destroyed her everything, her purpose for living..She lost her unborn baby and also her one leg💔
From that day, she started living like a dead body with only guilt and no desire to lead her life..She realised that day , that she got her karma , she really did a sin..by breaking her husband 💔 who gave her every thing what she demand of him..cared and loved her infinitely..
She herself destroyed everything and now living a life with miseries and broken dreams , lost everything ..her career, her family, her good life , her baby and yes the love which Sid gave her💔 for her so called revenge..
Now she was determined to ask for forgiveness from Sid and return back to those happy old days..She thought may be some day..she will get rid of these miseries💔💔💔