Sacchai ki jeet💖

Janam dekhlo mit gayi dooriyan..
Main yahaan hoon yaahan, hoon yaahan , hoon yahaan..

Sid came towards Sana while singing..who was looking at him with teary and love filled eyes...

Kaisi sarhade kaisi mazbooriyan..
Main yaahan hoon...hoon yaahan..hoon yaahan..hoon yaahan..
Suddenly Sana came out of her dreams and looked towards Sid who was laughing and enjoying with Nitya...it was their haldi ceremony..
Everyone was busy around..but she is only left behind, alone.. only with her baby..who is giving her strength to accept the pain...

Everyone was rubbing haldi on Sid and Nitya..who were sitting close to each other.. enjoying the ceremony..while Sid hold her from her shoulder.. looking at her and smiling...

Looking at the scene in front of her...Sana was falling weak..she was feeling like no energy is left for her to survive at this moment...she is just breathing only for the blood of Shukla clan...so that she can successfully handover a healthy baby to her father and leave the house forever....

Sana stumbled back..when she saw Sid kissed Nitya's forehead lovingly...
She was feeling suffocated to even stand there alone....Not able to control her emotions..she immediately left from there heartbroken...

While all this thing was seen by Sid..who noticed every action of hers..Nitya too saw Sid's expression..he was too trying to control his overflowing emotions...
Nitya held his hand tightly and whispered near his ear,"Main keh rahi hoon Sid..apne aapko aur Sana ko aur takleef mat do..yeh uska tough phase chal raha hai..itna dard uske liye aur tum dono ke bacche ke liye this nahi hai...bahut effect hoga yeh bacche ke mental health par bhi..aur Sana ka bhi..please I request you usse baat karlo..uske side ki story bhi suno...please Sid..agar kabhi bhi mujhe apna dost maana hai toh.."

Sid looked at her with teary eyes and then turned other side saying,"Theek hai..itna keh rahi ho toh mein karunga usse baat.."to which Nitya smiled and whispered thank you...Sid nodded his head with a slight smile..

On other side..
Sana enters to her room totally devastated, broken and being miserable...she sat down with a thud on the bed holding her baby bump carefully.. looking straight with teary eyes...
"Nahi dekh sakti apne pati ko kisi aur ke hote huye...dheere dheere..main unke dard ko bhi mehsoos kar rahi hoon..jo unhone pal pal saha hai..mere wajah se.. apne pyaar ko kisi aur ka hote dekhna..maut se bhi battar saza hai..jo mein ab seh rahi hoon..shayad humara ek hona kabhi likha hi nahi tha..shayad hum alag hone ke liye hi ek huye the"whispered Sana still looking towards the wall lost in her thoughts...

While ceremony Sid acted to be happy but..he was actually very much in pain.. giving too much pain to Sana..but according to him..she deserves it..for her betrayal...for making fun of their love..of his emotions....

The haldi ceremony ended and at night it was wedding ceremony of Sid and Nitya..so everybody left for getting ready...and to take some rest...

Rita ji and Neha all the time remained away from rituals..they were physically present only..but mentally they were totally lost... they were powerless to even stop the wedding right there...

At evening...Sid was getting ready for the wedding blankly....he decided to submit the divorce papers after the wedding..but before that he had to talk with Sana....

He was going ou only..when he received a message from unknown number..first decided to ignore it..but out of curiosity..he opened the message..and saw a video.. it was of Sana and Harsh..he with shaky hands.. opened the video...and viewed to the video with full focus...

All the truth was compiled into the video...there was also a part where Harsh was arrested for his misdeeds..after the video ended..Sid was left in immense guilt and pain..

"Maine itni bari sajaa dedi meri jaan ko bina sach jaane...itna dukh dediya..sab sab..apne haathon se..in haathon se barbaad kar Diya"saying so Sid smashed his hand forcefully to nearby wall.. leading to deep injury along with continuous flow of blood...

He fall down crying miserably.. bowing his head down out of immense guilt and same...
Suddenly his phone started ringing..he looked at it to view the same user name which send him that video..he immediately took up the phone..there came a female voice from otherside...
"Hello aap Sidharth ji bol rahe hai?"asked the caller...

Controlling himself, he replied,"Ha.. Sidharth Shukla bol Raha hoon..kuch der pehle isi number se mujhe ek video message aaya tha"

"Ha woh maine hi bheja tha aapko..jisme Puri sacchayi thi Sana ki begunayi ka..."said the person from other side..

"Aap ko sab kaise pata aur aap kaun ho?"asked Sid..

"Main Sucheta..Sana ki bachpan ki dost..jo kuch bhi Sana ne kiya..bas mere liye aur kayi saare ladkiyon ko nayay dilane ke liye..use natak karna para..par pata nahi tha..iska result..aap dono ka divorce hoga.."said the girl being sad for her best friend...

"Aapko itna kuch kisne kaha?"asked Sid again..

"Sana ne..woh bhi jab maine use apni Kasam di..sir..uski koi galti nahi thi..balki woh toh aapke liye usdin surprise bhi plan kar rahi thi..aapko hone wale bacche ki khabar Dene ke liye..bahut excited thi..par dekhiye..kismat ne kya khel dikhaya...uske pyaar ne hi use galat samaj liya ....sir woh toot chuki hai..usme aur himmat nahi hai itna kuch sehne ki...please..use maaf kar dijiye..par usne aapko isbar nahi diya..isbar woh sach keh rahi thi"said Sucheta wipping her own tears..

Sid wipped the tears flowing of his eyes.. mercilessly...and said,"Thank you for helping us..aaj aapke wajah se shayad hum phir se ek ho payenge.."

"Thanks nahi..jo bhi kiya..meri dost ke liye kiya..ab mein rakhti hoon.."saying so Sucheta hanged up the call...

Sid without waiting for anything..ran hurriedly towards San's room..

Sana was getting ready in her room.. aimlessly...her eyes became dry without tears...her face was just blank...she was slowly caressing her baby bump..when suddenly she felt someone hugged her from behind tightly...
She first got shocked..but after feeling the touch..she closed her eyes..and a painful tear rolled of her eyes..... the pain erupted of her inner soul..which led to shed of uncountable tears.. feeling the presence of the person..who captured her heart, brain and soul completely....

Feel the song reading this part...💖