Promo💔

"Sana maine suna tum acting ke saath acha gaa bhi lete ho..please Aaj mere aur Sid ke Sangeet mein ek gana toh Banta hi hai.."said Nitya getting excited while holding Sid's hand..

Sana looked at both of them holding hands and loving and felt huge pain within her heart ..She was not able to control her emotions..but somehow controlled herself from breaking down..

Sid was noticing all this and tried to stop Nitya to force Sana to sing a song..
"Arey rehne bhi do Nitya...humari Sangeet aisi hi best hai..Sana ko gaane ki zarurat nahi.."said Sid trying his level best to manage the situation..

"Nahi Sidharth ..Nitya ne request kiya hai..main aap dono ke liye gana gaungi"said Sana having painful smile  in her face and tears in her eyes..

Kahani suno
Zubani suno
Mujhe pyaar hua tha..
Ikraar hua tha ...

Sana was singing looking at Sid  with teary eyes...while Sid looked at her with agony and pain , and then looked otherside to control himself...

Kahani suno
Zubani suno
Mujhe pyaar hua tha..
Ikraar hua tha...

She continued singing showing broken heart and sign language to convey her feelings to all...

Deewana hua, mastaana hua..
Teri chahat mein kitna fasana hua..
Teri aane ka khushboo..
Tere jaane ka manzar..
Tujhe milna parega
Ab jamana hua..

While Rita ji and Neha looked at her with teary eyes and feeling her pain..Sana continued to sing...expressing herself like an open book...

Sadayein suno
Haan jafayein suno..

Mujhe pyaar hua tha
Ikraar hua tha..
Mujhe pyaar hua tha
Pyaar hua tha..
Pyaar hua tha..
Pyaar hua tha..hmm..

She finished singing..and not able to control more ..she ran to her room upstairs..while all were having tears in their eyes including Sid and Nitya feeling her pain, her agony that she expressed fully through her melodious voice.....💔