Oh god! He is so handsome! Wait, he is 40...no he looks younger than before.

'He just took over my business.'

I nodded. I also heard that he graduated not too long ago. That means he is still in his late 20s or early 30s.

Wait...

Stop drooling Jeon Y/N! He is now your brother!

I looked at him.

'Hello, I am Y/N. Can I call you Sang Yeob oppa?' I asked politely.

Sang yeob oppa nodded and smiled.

Gah! My poor fangirl heart!

He is so handsome! Kind and polite!

He patted my head a little.

'Since you will be calling me oppa, I hope that I can call you Y/N casually.'

I nodded several times.

'Of course!'

He reminded me of Jung Hyun Oppa suddenly.

My eyes became teary immediately. Jung Hyun.....I haven't seen him.....

I met Ni-ki, Anna, Hoshi Oppa, and Cherry but why is Jung Hyun Oppa not here?

My mood worsened.

'Aigo, what happened? Why have you suddenly become so gloomy?'

I forgot where I was.

'Nothing. Can I go to my room? I think my phone is ringing.'

'Go. Come back downstairs for dinner.'

I nodded and went to my room.

My foster family adopted me because.....I don't know. But I want to know about the relationship between Hoshi Oppa and Anna.

'What are you doing?'

I flinched.

That stinky cat!

I looked at the cat who morphed from wristwatch to his original white cat form.

'I am writing down what things I need to find out.'

'And what are they?' He asked.

'One, the relation between Anna and Hoshi oppa.
Two, the relation between cherry and Ni-ki. I mean how sincere they are since I don't want Cherry to hurt Ni-ki.
Three I need to solve Jungkook Oppa and my foster family's problem quickly so that he doesn't harm them.
Four...I need an autograph of Sang Yeob oppa!'

I saw Leo roll his beautiful green and blue eyes and yawned.

'I am going to sleep. You can carry on.'
.

.

.

.

.

.
That night, at dinner, the bond between me and Sang Yeob Oppa became too strong.

I never knew he was this much friendly. I learned about vampires from him.

That's how I got to know that my foster father's father, who was a half vampire actually killed another half vampire accidentally. The half-vampire was the heir of the royal family. After he died because of the lack of blood, his younger brother took over his place and that's how Jungkook Oppa became the crown prince.

It seems like Jungkook Oppa had deep respect for and relationship with his uncle making him seek revenge.

Right now he will be returning to Korea after 50 years or something like that.