THANK YOU

The Missing Prince of Daegu story has come to an end.

It's a very emotional moment for me, this was my very first book, the start of my writing journey. I enjoyed writing this book and adding variety of elements and plot twists in it, except the writers block hehe.

I was always grateful and happy to see your comments, it encouraged and motivated me to keep writing this book. It always reminded me that my Chocobies are waiting for me.

I am Indian and I grew up watching many Bollywood movies and they have always had a special place in my heart and likings.

Though many of y'all tried to guess and observe similarities, this book wasn't based on a certain movie fully.

I was actually inspired by several Bollywood movies and in the journey of writing this book I took as inspiration and wrote this story 🤭

It was so fun to see you all speculating and guessing about what was going to happen next. Many of you found comfort and happiness in my book and it means so much to me that I was able to bring a source of joy and entertainment in your life.

Thank you all who loved this book and supported me in this journey, it took a little more time than what was planned, I was demotivated or lost my inspiration sometimes, but I was able to get back and continue writing.

I will try to be more consistent while writing my new books, and I request your support for it too.

Thank you for being with me all this while, you can join me in my new journey of writing my new book that is Love Me Again. Love you all!☺️💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗗𝗮𝗲𝗴𝘂 | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 ✔️ 🎉