𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.𝟮𝟴-𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀

Rumours were spreading like fire about the affair of CEO Jeon Jeongguk and Model Kim Taehyung who were spotted kissing in the party and they were also seen hanging out in various public places.

Pictures of them together in Disneyland were caught and people were talking about their relationship status. Many think they are dating others think this is just a publicity stunt.

Industry insiders aren't aware about it either, the fashion company leader has kept his life very private and guarded.

Meanwhile Jeongguk and Taehyung have been planning to go back to Kingdom. They have more to think about.

News spread about confirming that Taehyung and Jeongguk are dating that brings chaos as this is the first ever confirmed relationship by the young company leader who does it himself.

And soon they are spot at airport catching a flight but strangely no one knows where. Many assume they might be in their honeymoon phase and want to have some private time alone.

"You have many fans there waiting" Taehyung points out.

"They are your fans love" Jeongguk shows some of the young boys and girls holding pluck Cards filled with lovely messages for Taehyung.

"Wait. See there are many cheering for both of us!" Taehyung shows Jeongguk some people holding beautiful cards that say 'taekook power couple', 'best couple in universe ', 'sweetest two shots' etc.

They giggle seeing lovely messages and words for them. Jeongguk kisses Taehyung's cheek making him blush and look at him with rosy cheeks and looks at the increasing cheers and reactions to their lovely moment.

Taehyung pecks Jeongguk's lips and they swear they saw some almost faint in happiness and excitement.

"Taehyung I love you!!" Jeongguk heard a loud voice of a tall cute boy who had a pluck Card saying "Taehyung please say I love you Soobin back" and Jeongguk smirks capturing Tae's lips to give a short soft kiss catching him off guard.

"Mine" Jeongguk looks intensely at the crowd. As if showing that they can only dream, but only he owns Tae's heart.

Tae is his mate and the feeling of possessiveness is shown by him. And media people don't waste a second to qtake pics and post about the sexy couple. They wave those people goodbye and leave for their flight.

Looking outside of the window from the airplane Taehyung feels a very different way about this country, this city and this place that has given him his lover. He has learnt so much from this place.

He not only found his mate, but a new way of living life, he found friends, he found a job and his freedom here. All thanks to Jeongguk.

He looks at his now lover Jeongguk who is looking back at him with the same precious emotions that he feels for him too. He leans in to kiss his lips.

Jeongguk brings him closer gripping his jaw gently and deepens their kiss.

"Thank you for everything." Tae says and hugs his waist.

Jeongguk chuckles reminiscing their fond memories, "remember the first time we were flying to Paris?"

Taehyung peeks from his arms and looks at Jeongguk's face, "yeah what about it?"

"Remember when I licked your lip gloss?" Taehyung sits up and giggles.

"Yeah, I still don't understand what were you upto, you suddenly started behaving so weirdly." Jeongguk nods and smiles.

"Well, you were sleeping and you looked so cute that I couldn't resist but kiss you, and unfortunately you woke up so I didn't know what to do, what excuses to make, so I kept blabbering nonsense." Taehyung laughs hearing the backstory of this strange but memorable moment and pinches Jeongguk's cheek.