𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.𝟯𝟳-𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Hurry up, we need to reach fast!" Jeongguk yelled in worry as the soldiers tried to find some facility to get him back to Daegu. Jeongguk was shaking in worry and anger.

It seems that Jiren had sent some of his men to the Palace of Daegu, and Jeongguk was going berserk even at the thought of Taehyung in trouble.

At last, he was stopped by Jaesang, who just got to know about his worrisome behavior.

"Don't worry, Jeongguk, do you really think I will keep the palace unguarded when I come to rescue you here?" He caressed his back, and Jeongguk realized that there was an army back there too, so the protection facility was still there.

His tensed muscles lose their stress, but he still wants to go back as soon as possible. Only then can he be at ease.

They had to take care of Busan's rules and conditions. So they had to stay there for a few days. The past few days, Jeongguk hasn't been feeling well; he misses his Omega.

He needs to be there with him. But there were discussions and deeds that needed to be done there. After that, they were ready to go.

With Jiren and Hyongsik's downfall, Jeongguk was decided to be the next King of Busan. It wasn't a war that happened here, but a fight over who was the deserving king.

The most deserving one. And fortunately, there wasn't a lot that was destroyed, but the place needed to be worked on. Further decisions were supposed to be made after their departure to Daegu.

There were many important events awaiting them.

Back at Daegu Palace, Namjoon and Jin were fully prepared to protect their people and ensure the royal palace's safety. Yoongi and Hoseok were putting in their own efforts to defeat the attackers.

They captured the intruders and put them in jail, where they were going to go through prosecution and punishment.

Taehyung wasn't well for the past few days. He was depressed and overwhelmed with the happenings around him. All he wanted was his Jeongguk near him.

He was barely taking care of himself. When Jeongguk would come, he wouldn't be sad. Jimin used excuses to feed him properly and take care of him.

Taehyung was being moody, he kept crying, and nothing was making him feel any better. All he would ask for is any message or information about his Appa and Jeongguk. They were still not enlightened about the situation in Busan.

Jiwon was there with them too to look after Taehyung. Even though she was worried about Jeongguk, she was faithful that he would be able to make it.

In Jaesang's absence, Namjoon was taking care of everything very well. All they had to do was wait for their message.

Taehyung was in his room, Jeongguk's clothes were all over his bed. He had made a beautiful nest, surrounding himself with air full of Jeongguk's scent.

After that day, when he learned about Jeongguk being nowhere to be found in the palace, he only spent his time crying.

Jeongguk had purposely lied to him, saying that he was going to come to his room, whereas the truth was that he had already seen those kidnappers coming.

So, he has sent him back to the room to keep him safe. Jeongguk was not going to come back to their room. This wasn't part of the plan that they had agreed on. In fact, Tae never knew about it.

It was unexpected, he didn't know that it was going to be the last moment he was spending with Jeongguk.

And after that, there was going to be a supposed attack on the palace, but it was taken care of. He was kind of mad at Jeongguk because he didn't tell him that he was going to go in that way.