𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇɢɢᴜᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.
✔️ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟꜰ ᴀᴜ

✔️ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ

__________

A Top Jeongguk and Bottom Taehyung Fanfiction.

The book will contain:

✔️ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦
✔️ 𝘔𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨
✔️ 𝘈𝘨𝘦 𝘎𝘢𝘱
✔️ 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨
✔️ 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵
✔️ 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
✔️ 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘹 𝘉𝘰𝘺
✔️ 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴-𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨

__________

If you are not comfortable or don't like to read about any of the stuff mentioned above, I would politely request you to skip it.

The members have nothing to do with the characters mentioned in this story. This fanfiction is purely imaginary and a work of the author's imagination.

The pictures used in this fanfiction do not belong to the author , the credits are to the rightful owner.

If you do not like such content or the topics mentioned above do not leave any hatred and crazy comments under the comment section they would be removed.

Do not steal or copy any part or the entire book or share in different platforms by any means without the permission of the author.

English is not my first language so if any mistakes noticed please bring it to my notice it may help me in improving my writing. Please be kind and spread love.

With this I would like to welcome you all to read my first ever book "The Missing Prince Of Daegu" <3 !!

__________

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:

A journey of Kim Taehyung, Royal Prince of the Kingdom of Daegu, who escaped the imperial palace in search of his mate

What happens when he meets Jeon Jeongguk, the CEO of a well-known clothing company who promises to help him in finding his mate on the understanding that he fulfils one condition?

A condition that drastically changed their life. This is the story of their journey, where they discovered a past that had been completely unknown to them.
.
.
.

"You must have never kissed anyone in your entire life, right?" Jeongguk asked suspiciously.

"Hey...t-that's not true...o-of course I have done that..." Taehyung spoke lowly.

"Impossible! You are lying! You must not be even knowing how to kiss, my dear prince, am I right ?"

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙!!💕

✨💜✨