𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.11-𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

Gasps left from the pretty beauty's lips, apprehending the Alpha nuzzling into his neck, savoring the sweet scent he possessed...

"Mgh Alpha~" he moaned, feeling the Alpha placing butterfly kisses on his jaw, cheeks, and chin.

The charming Omega's lips were captured by the Alpha above in a small, sweet kiss. When pulled away, he gasped, feeling intense affection for his Alpha through his gaze.

He gripped the long black hair of the man who had him in his embrace, caressing his sides and back. He pulled him closer, encouraging him to keep going.

"My Omega is so beautiful, the prettiest Omega in the whole world~" he blushed, feeling appreciated by his Alpha, who looked at him with his red eyes. He felt so blessed under his soft gaze.

His eyes glowed a beautiful blue that attracted the Alpha to mark him as his.

He buried his face in the crook of his neck. They shared the warmth and affection, cuddling each other as their mixed breaths filled the air."

"Taehyung..."

"Huh!" He woke up. His eyes widened as he took heavy breaths, calming his racing heart.

It was a dream. But it was such a strange one. Why would Taehyung call him Alpha? Why did he call Taehyung his O-Omega? He tsked, feeling his head ache. He was in bed in the hotel room.

He was still lying there with someone in his arms. Wait? Weren't there pillows lined up between him and Taehyung?

The morning was celebrated with the rise of the sun. The rays hitting his face brightened the whole room.

And that is when he saw the pillows scattered here and there on the bed, and in his arms was the sleeping beauty, who had an adorable pout on his face.

He had his arms wrapped around his body like a koala; the sight was heart-melting. Jeongguk was in heaven, bathing in the Omega's comfortable, soothing enclasp.

He closed his eyes with a smile on his face. Cuddling the Omega, who hummed in his warmth. He fell asleep again, thinking of it as a sweet dream.

But little did he know... whatever he saw in his dream was not a dream...but something that was reality...

His human form did not understand or realize it, but if you observe the prince's face more clearly, you will see his lips are a bit swollen.

By the kiss that was shared by both the wolves...

☆✩---------✩---------✩☆

The sleep of a few minutes was disturbed by the ringing of someone's phone. He groaned, feeling his sleep disturbed. The prince was squirming in his hold too.

Taehyung whined, wanting to sleep for some more time. He nuzzled his face into a hard-toned chest. Wait...

Chest? Where are his soft pillows? Though he felt really comfortable, wait!

His eyes opened wide with a snap. He looked up slowly, seeing Jeongguk's face. His eyes were closed, and his eyebrows were furrowed.

Taehyung squealed loudly, making Jeongguk get up in haste.

"W-what happened?!" He asked the prince, who looked at him with a horrified face.

"You-you were... I wait. My pillows. What were you doing?!"

He stuttered out incoherent words and glared at him with a pout on his face. He got up, leaning back against the headboard of the bed. Jeongguk looked at him 'seriously'.