𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.14-𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸

"How is Prince Taehyung?" Hoseok asked. The trio mates were in the Jeep, traveling in the jungle back. Yoongi is driving, and Jimin is sitting behind Hoseok.

"He is fine now... Jeongguk ssi is taking care of him." Jimin replied shortly. He was so tired and depressed.

Somewhere, he was disappointed in himself. He wanted to be with his prince. He can't let him go. He had never been away from him. The call with Jeongguk did give him some assurance.

He felt much better than before after knowing that the prince was fine after talking to him. Now he just wishes for the work to be done, for which his prince is going to the other country.

"Jimin, what is all this? Who is he? And why is this running away? I don't understand." Yoongi was interrupted by Jimin.

"I know. Everyone is restless, panicked, and curious about the prince right now, but I will tell you everything later. Don't worry. Taehyung took this decision after a lot of thinking and courage. Please don't misunderstand him." Jimin looked at them with sad eyes.

Yoongi and Hoseok were totally confused about whatever was happening around them. First, their mate ran away with their prince without anyone's notice.

The punishments and consequences were obviously known to everyone. Yet their mate chose to go against the King and do such an act that is unacceptable.

The man with the prince they saw on the train. Most importantly, I was confused about where the prince was going. They were curious. But they knew now was not the time to talk. They were all tired. They needed time.

Hoseok's gaze softened, his mate looked really vulnerable. Yoongi noticed that too. The driving one looked back through the mirror, his mate looked exhausted.

"Did you tell them about the situation here?" He asked Jimin.

"Yeah... I told Jeongguk Si about it. He will tell the prince when he wakes up from his sleep." Jimin informed. The unexpected situation that took place was troublesome for everyone. But it also had the advantage that they didn't need to face the King for now.

They had this time to heal. To be together. Also to be safe.

The rest of the drive went silent, with Hoseok gently rubbing his mate's back and pressing soft kisses on his head as Jimin hummed in his comfort. They reached their place of stay.

Yoongi got down the Jeep and stretched his body. Jimin got off too, looking ahead curiously, his bag clutched on his chest.

Hoseok carried their bags, a hum leaving his lips when they saw the same board in front of them again—the board of the hotel.

Hotel Balgeun Dosi...

The boy at the reception, who had earphones plugged in his ears, was bopping his head to the beats of the music he was enjoying. When suddenly a hand banged on his desk, flinching him terribly.

He looked up to see the person he never wanted to meet again. After the morning episode of the two black men searching up the whole hotel,.

"Hey woodpecker, nice to meet you again." He saw the same pale-skinned man and his partner smirking at him.

But this time they had another person with them. A blonde-haired, cute-looking boy with plump lips, peeking his head from behind, looked at him with his round-doe eyes. Those eyes mesmerized him.

He was brought back to his senses, shaking his head a little as he looked back at the two dangerous men in front of him.

"Ae, are there any rooms available?"