𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.32- 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 (𝗠)

Giggles echoed around the palace walls as Tae and Jeongguk walked to their chamber together, nearly stumbling. It was more like them teasing each other.

"Oh!" Tae shrieked when the palace guard bowed to them, whom they barely noticed. He playfully hit Gguk to behave himself, which only tempted him to hug him from behind.

Jeongguk blew air into Tae's ear mischievously, making Tae gasp, feeling the cool air on his skin.

"Baby, come on now, let me kiss you!" Jeongguk tickled him. "Ssh!" Tae giggled when Gguk did not stop.

"Not here, what if Appa sees us?" Tae turned around, and Jeongguk did not waste a moment to pull him closer by his waist.

"Then he just sees me do his son." He gets a light smack on the back of his head from Tae, who is just flabbergasted at those atrocious words of his mate. "Shameless." He scolds.

"Baby, don't keep me waiting any more!" he almost whines, making Tae chuckle. Jeongguk decided to be bold and leaned in to kiss his neck. Tae bit his lips, craning his neck back, wanting him to continue further.

With his fingers running over Gguk's hair, Tae leaned back against his chamber door and moaned softly. Jeongguk's lips felt wonderful on his skin.

Jeongguk sneakily pulled him closer and opened the door. Taehyung hugged him tightly and jumped, wrapping his arms around Gguk's neck. The Alpha held his thighs and supported him.

He locked the door, and Tae could not help but feel his aggravating heartbeat. He brought him to the bed and gently laid him on the giant bed.

There was magic in the air, the night was special. Tae was trembling with excitement when he felt his back hitting the soft bed. He had dreamt about this moment for so long.

That one day, when he will meet his mate, they will spend some romantic time together on his bed. His skin tingles with a desire to be touched.

Jeongguk stood beside the bed, eyeing him with lust and need, his eyes were dark and demanding. His strength and handsomeness had a strong hold on Taehyung.

He would go insane just thinking about the fact that Jeongguk was his mate, his Alpha, and he had the right to call him mine.

Jeongguk could not help but feel a surge of pride within himself when he looked at his gorgeous, brave Omega mate, he held so much happiness to have him to himself.

Taehyung looked at him through his lashes as he bit his lush lower lip in anticipation.

Jeongguk approached him with his controlled and deliberate movements, leaning in to look at his mate's beautiful face from a closer distance that was illuminated golden by the chamber lanterns and lamps.

Taehyung could feel his alpha's pheromones surrounding him and exciting his omega wolf with eagerness and need.

He knelt beside the bed with his eyes never leaving Taehyung's. And slowly and sneakily, he reached out to run his long, rough fingers across Tae's navel, making him hiss at the feeling of being touched by Jeongguk.

It sent shivers down his spine. His touch was gentle yet electrifying to Tae. Jeongguk moved forward expertly, dropping Tae's fabrics, leaving his chest exposed.

Tae felt himself tingle with pleasure, Jeongguk's arms making more contact with his waist and bringing him closer until their lips were just about to touch. And Tae did not dare to look up, overwhelmed with his shyness.

Jeongguk lifted his chin, commanding Tae to look at him.

When Tae made eye contact with him, Jeongguk leaned down to press his impatient lips on his mate's without breaking that eye contact.