𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.1-𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻

IN FRANCE

AIRPORT

Series of announcements were heard as people were seen carrying suitcases and briefcases hurrying for their respective flights.

Families travelling to other places for functions, tourists who we get to see at airports in groups talking in foreign languages and people travelling for vacations.

One of them is CEO Jeon Jeongguk, who was going back to his home country to pay a visit to his mother and for a week vacation to get some peace time from work.

He sighed making his way from one section to other, one floor to other, finally waiting in the line, fixing his mask and hat trying to be as hideous as he can.

This would only keep on going until he finally claims his respective seat in the flight. He held his bag more tightly making his way inside the plane searching for his seat.

He placed his luggage up in the compartment. And sat on his place near the old stout man on the window seat. He sighed leaning his head back on the seat and closed his eyes for a minute.

He opened his eyes to see the old stout man who was sitting next to him, Jeongguk offers a small smile of politeness but the old man looked at him and then turned his head the other way.

Feeling awkward, his small smile slowly turned into a pout and looked out.

Soon the Air Hostess politely requested everyone to wear their seat belt. He did as the request and looked out of the window as the flight took off.

Sighing, he closed his eyes, exhausted from all the things happening as he took a deep breathe, wishing to be in his eomma' s embrace already.

The flight to South Korea from France is almost 12 hours. It was night time already, Jeongguk was munching on his cookies.

He saw the old man was about to drape the blanket over himself as he looked at him with a frown on his face.

Jeongguk gestured the packet of cookies near him, as if asking him, to have if he wants some. The old man huffed draping the blankets over himself turning over other side showing his back to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at his clear ignorance.

'Oh, come on old human, I am just trying to be nice!'

He looked away seeing an Air Hostess walking in the front to a child who was crying. She made her way to the child and the mother. She talked in a polite tone asking about what she wanted, but the kid just kept crying.

"Hey there baby, why are you crying?" A manly voice was heard as she turned behind, looking at Jeongguk who approached the kid.

"Are you hungry?" The kid looked at Jeongguk with wide teary eyes. She hiccupped a little and pouted.

"Yes." She said in a low almost inaudible voice sniffing a little.

"Do you know I can do magic?" he said in a whisper voice.

"Rweally?" the little girl looked at him with curious eyes.

"Yes, see..." He made some strange voices, acting like he was chanting some words and brought his hand that had the packet of cookies in front of her making the girl gasp.

She clapped her hands giggling and making grabby hands for the tempting cookies.

"You want some?" he asked widening his eyes and cooing at the little girl's cute smile. She giggled a yes.

He gave the cookies to her asking for a kiss on his cheek. She smiled kissing his cheek and took out a cookie cutely nibbling on it.

Her mother thanked him as he bowed to her with a small smile. He went back to his seat resting for some time.

The flight will land at 2 AM in the morning. He still had an hour left, exhausted he did not know when he fell asleep but he woke up at the sound of announcement that they landed in Seoul.

He saw that the plane had already landed from the window.

He got up taking his bag from the compartment, he yawned a little stretching his arms but accidently hit the old man who fell down on his seat by the unexpected punch.

Jeongguk's eyes widened as he tried moving as fast as possible through the crowd making his way out the airport. He took his luggage from the baggage section and ran out from there.

He took a taxi to his way in the hotel, he laughed out thinking, ' that's what you get for being rude you old man!'

He soon reached his hotel, got the keys to his booked room. He removed his shoes and socks keeping then aside on the shoe rack and let out a deep sigh falling on the bed humming at the feeling of the soft mattress. And fell asleep as it is.

IN DAEGU

"I said, I want to go find my mate and you are going to help me." Taehyung says in a serious tone.

"B-but prince how will we do that—we don't even know where your mate lives? It is impossible to do this prince-"

"No! Jimin, I do not want to listen, anything just please help me—please I cannot marry someone who is not my mate...I want to at least try finding my mate...what if he is searching for me too. I want to know about my mate Jimin please." Taehyung cried.

Jimin hugged Taehyung tightly giving his warmth to his best friend. He listened to his precious prince's heart wrenching cries and sobs. His blue teary eyes melt his heart.

A few minutes passed as Taehyung's sobs decreased. Jimin felt him calm down. Jimin had a look of determination in his eyes as he pulled away from the hug.

He cupped his prince's cheeks and kissed his tears away. Taehyung hiccupped as he clutched on Jimin's clothes. Jimin made him look up into his eyes and kissed his cheek as the prince pouted, his cheeks pink.

"I have an idea, my prince..." Jimin smiled softly as Taehyung looked at his curiously resembling a puppy.

" I know someone who can help us...but we have to keep it a secret...confidential..." Jimin said softly as he caressed the prince's hair.

"Who is it Jimin?" Taehyung whispered.

"Choi Wonho-ssi..."

☆✩---------✩---------✩☆

Yes! First chapter is here!
Have a great day!💜💜💜