𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.20-𝗦𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Back in Ilsan...

Surprisingly, Crown Prince Jiren agreed to have a private meeting with only Seojoon. And here they were, sitting face-to-face. Seojoon kept a poker face, waiting for the Crown Prince to gesture for him to begin.

But the other just kept staring at him with a wicked smirk, as if planning something. Yes, he was plotting something.

"Let's begin, then, warrior. What's the purpose of meeting me in private? Aren't you scared for your life?" He chuckled.

"Even if our citizens crossed your land and built farms, beheading and killing them is cruel. They are just farmers. They aren't soldiers holding swords." Seojoon spoke, keeping it cool and calm. But inside, he was worried for his people.

"But don't you think, warrior, seizing someone's land without a war is more cruel?" A pout was formed on the prince's face as he mocked him fakely.

"We know it's wrong of our people to have crossed the borders, but what kind of parent would watch and leave their child die of starvation? This doesn't need a war, it needs diplomacy!" Gritting his teeth, the warrior fisted his clothes in anger.

He tried to control himself, but the Crown Prince was a brat.

"Since you came here with the motive of making peace, why don't we agree to a condition, warrior?" The prince very nonchalantly played with the potted plant beside his chair.

"I wonder, is the leader of the Great Hwarang warriors so capable that he could defeat me?! The gloomy Crown Prince of Busan!" Crazy laughter echoed in the room, but Seojoon was calm.

"So you are taking this personal? You are exerting your anger on the poor farmers of our land." Seojoon chuckled dryly in disbelief.

"Well, whatever suits your logic. You are here to take responsibility for this matter. But I really want to make you beg at my feet to save your life." The prince winked.

"For now, I wonder, how can I have the opportunity to beat the warriors who have the guts to come here?" He scoffed.

"If you spar with me one-on-one, people will say that the Crown Prince let Silla's Warriors off easy. Take all the measures that ensure your victory. I will accept them all." Seojoon challenged.

"Are you looking down on me?" The prince's eyes turned red.

"I could be." The Hwarang leader smirked.

"If I win, you cannot go back. The Hwarang that came with you, along with the citizens, I will behead them and send the heads back. I don't want to waste my time on mere warriors like you, for whom I don't know what the Royal Kingdoms are envious. Let's just make this decision with a sword fight. And the conditions are up to me."

Blind in power, the prince Jiren underestimated the Warriors.

He was so drowned in his own ego that he wanted to show his dominance and highness to the kingdom and the royals, who were irritating him with their moves.

"Agreed." Seojoon raised his hand.

"And if I win, all the people will be sent back safely: me, my Hwarang, our people, and farmers. Also, there should be no more attacks on the human community. They have nothing to do with whatever is going on between the two kingdoms." He added his conditions.

"Agreed." The prince forwarded his hand to shake the warrior's.

Later that day...

"I'm going to fight with Crown Prince Jiren." This statement was shocking to the other Hwarang warriors who were with Seojoon.