𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.𝟯𝟯 - 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

Jeongguk was a true-blood alpha who naturally possessed the strength, intelligence, and courage that a strong potential king needs to become a great warrior and leader.

In his grand room, Jeongguk was standing on the balcony, surrounded by the opulence that came with being royal and his history.

This tale of his father and the sacrifices this world had suffered due to Hyongsik's terror and wrath made him wonder a lot about different crucial things.

In that moment, he decided to train himself to be an exceptional warrior and a leader.

Jeongguk had been observing Lord Kim Minhwa and the elite warriors, Hwarang. He decided to train under their guidance and mentorship. And they were especially honoured to accept his offer.

"Your Highness," began Seojoon, the group's leader, "we understand the gravity of the situation you and your kingdom face. We are here to help you become the warrior you need to be."

"Thank you, Seojoon," replied Jeongguk. "I am grateful for your assistance. I have always admired the Hwarang warriors and their dedication to protecting our people. I will do everything in my power to become the warrior my kingdom needs me to be."

The sun was high in the sky, and Jeongguk stood on the training ground in his training attire, sweat glistening on his forehead. His sword was in his hand as his muscles flexed with every moment, showing his techniques and abilities.

He was intensely focused on practicing his next moves when the sounds of someone's steps took away his attention.

"Jeonggukie!" He hears Taehyung's voice and turns around to see him coming in his direction. His chest heaved as he reached him with his eyes full of worry.

The Hwarang warriors stand straight and bow to Tae.

"I have been looking for you, Ggukie!" He stepped closer and pecked his lips, taking Gguk aback.

"Baby, everyone's looking..." Gguk shyly points out, yet his actions speak something opposite as he brings him closer by his waist.

"What's wrong, baby? You came rushing so fast. He lowered his sword, looking concerned.

"There is an important thing we have to discuss, Appa and everyone are already gathered in the royal chamber." Jeongguk frowned, thinking of the worst scenarios coming to mind.

Tae led Gguk back to their royal chamber, where the rest of the royal family was waiting for them.

As they entered the room, other members of the royal family turned to see them coming in. They all looked curious themselves. And strangely, there was a palace physician too.

Was someone sick?

"What's happening?" He nervously asked. But instead, it was Tae who cupped his cheek and looked deep into his eyes. His own eyes were teary. Now it was making Jeongguk panic badly.

"Love, I am pregnant." Jeongguk's eyes grew wide in surprise. He gasped as a single tear fell from his eye.

Cheers of surprise and excitement surrounded the room when Tae revealed the news.

"We are having a baby, Alpha." Tae whispered as he looked emotional.

"We're having a pup, baby?" He brought Tae closer. His Omega looked so delighted and happy when he nodded.

"That's the best thing you ever told me! You are the best! I love you so much, we are going to be parents!" He pulled Tae into a tight embrace.

"I can't believe this!" Tae smiles while listening to Gguk' s cries.