𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.19-𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

Prince Taehyung was seeing the airport after such a long time. Last time he was here, he was with his Appa and Jimin, who had taken care of all the things necessary for them.

He had studied how things work for his prince, though Taehyung knows how to do it. But it seems sometimes Jimin also watched the television in the prince's room with him.

Well, the King doesn't, so he was awestruck by how much the human community has developed and wondered if they should bring some of their technologies to their kingdom too.

Livin' with the trend, baby~

Livin' with the generation.

He was quite impressed and kept making remarks that were weird for the humans passing by him, giving him looks while the prince and his friend kept giggling to themselves.

They joked about him, and the King whined about being made fun of. Taehyung cooed at him, behaving like a baby only in front of him.

He remembers.

He knows why. His aunt always saw his mother in him. So he always treated Taehyung like the most important gem that he was.

His precious gem.

"Tae?" He flinched from his thoughts to look at Jeongguk's worried eyes on him.

"What are you thinking about?" He caressed his cheeks, making him shiver.

"Hey..." Jeongguk noticed it.

"Nothing. It's just..." Taehyung smiled sadly, trying to get words out. He sighed and looked back at him.

"The last time I came here, I was with my family." He bit his trembling lips.

"I hope Appa won't be mad at me for a long time." He fisted his shirt to prevent himself from tearing it up. Jeongguk smiled softly.

"He loves you a lot, Taehyung. He only wants your safety and protection. Don't worry, he cares for you. He will talk to you. I am there for you, hm?" He took his fisted hands in his own and caressed them gently, making them loosen the right grip on his clothes.

Taehyung nods.

"Let's go now." Jeongguk held his hand protectively as they walked.

After the check-in, both of them were on the plane. Jeongguk checked for their seats and told Taehyung to sit on his one. It was the outer one of the three. Jeongguk stood in front of him to put their bags in the compartment.

What Taehyung realized a little late was that his face was facing Jeongguk's lower body, his thighs. His eyes widened as he nervously gulped, seeing Jeongguk's front in his face.

Jeongguk sighed when he kept the bags in and closed them, only to look down. Taehyung's face was so near his crotch area, and he looked up with his innocent-looking puppy-like eyes, maybe he realized their position too.

God, what a sinful sight...

Jeongguk's mouth closed and opened in shock, he couldn't get the words out of his mouth as to how he should respond. But the sight was so sinful that he swore he could pop a boner right here if Taehyung didn't look away, which he thankfully does.

After a few minutes of awkwardly looking here and there, Taehyung asked Jeongguk, "Can I sit near the window seat?" He pouted. Jeongguk looked at him with wide eyes and nodded his head slowly.

Taehyung grinned widely and hurried to sit near the window seat and look outside like an excited child. Jeongguk suppressed a chuckle at the turn of situations and sat on the seat next to him.