𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.4-𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"What plan TaeTae..." Jimin asked sitting beside the prince who looked excited like a puppy to tell him the brilliant idea he planned.

"We had discussed about creating a plan, right? About travelling to France, well, I talked to Jiwon Eomma and you know Jeon Jeongguk, her son, he stays in France too, he was here to meet her and he will be going back after five days, and will go back to Seoul..."

Taehyung explained about what he heard from his Jiwon Eomma's rambling to Jimin who listened with his entire concentration.

"We can leave meet Jeongguk ssi at the train station and - "

"But prince what if he doesn't agree to help us, what if he is some egoistic, stubborn man or something?"

"No, what are you saying Jimin, he is Jiwon Eomma's son, he is a kind man and very generous, he also donates and initiates charity to helpless and needy people, so why won't he help me, a Prince, his mother gave a mother's love to me, why won't he understand me ?"

Taehyung defended the man he never met, Jimin hesitantly agrees still not convinced much.

"If he doesn't listen to us then at least we can ask him for help and guidance regarding the staying and stuff, as it is I almost know everything about France, I will still do some research about our stay there." Taehyung provided another suggestion.

"Of course, my Prince is so intelligent !" Jimin clapped excitedly appreciating his prince's knowledge and efficiency.

"My heat is due next four months. A week later this month will end. That is there are just few months and I will see my mate in front of me...."

Taehyung said in a whispered voice, his eyes teary and a smile adorned his beautiful face as his longing wish of meeting his mate will now come true.

☆✩---------✩---------✩☆

Days passed in the preparation of the departure and the plan both of them contemplated. Jimin always travelled with Taehyung when the royal family decided to have a trip to any foreign country.

Taehyung always wanted to travel with his best friend. As it is, Jimin knows everything about him and whatever he needs. So, he has visa, passport, money and all the stuff crucial for the travelling.

The most of which was the Moon Stone Perfume that will hide his scent while he travels through the bus.

Alphas and higher ranked wolves are always dangerous for Omegas especially the Rare Male Omegas. They become more aggressive and attracted to the male ones because they are very intermittent.

Omegas use it so that their rank isn't identified by people, it's a safety measure taken by them.

Taehyung spent his days more with his Appa, Hyung , in his palace with people and with the subjects of his Kingdom. He knew he will be missing them a lot.

Sometimes, he also became hesitant with everything he has been deciding for, sometimes anxious, scared and occupied with negative thoughts.

But Jimin was always there to calm him down, to remind him of his decision , about what Wonho ssi told him, it must be overwhelming for Taehyung that everything is happening so fast, he has very less time to absorb the reality and it was natural.

Jimin was always there to comfort him and he is also coming with him.

"What happened son?" the King asked his precious child who laid his head on is lap and he lovingly caressed his hair.

"Nothing...Appa...I just want to be with you for some time..."Taehyung mumbled feeling calm under his father's loving care.

"Appa..." Taehyung whispered.