𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.10-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗼

In the cold, shivering dark night, a jeep drove in at a fast speed, seating two people who were wearing black coats, black pants, and black hats. They were heading to the station of Ilsan.

One was Jung Hoseok, who had fallen asleep with his mouth open, while Min Yoongi was disgusted by his drooling mate but kept his eyes on the road as he was the one driving.

The drive was smooth, but Min Yoongi was feeling sleepy. Before his eyes could flutter completely and an accident occurred, he stopped the car and shook Hoseok violently to wake him up.

"Hey Hoba Yah idiot, get up, man!" He slapped his cheek. The said man woke up hastily, looking here and there and wondering where he was.

He looked to his side, seeing Yoongi staring into his soul. He smiled sheepishly, pouring some water on his face and rubbing his eyes.

"You drive now... I am exhausted." Yoongi simply said and walked, all the way around, to sit on the passenger's seat.

But before he could climb up, he noticed a trembling man walking in their direction, who strangely kept looking behind. Yoongi narrowed his eyes and approached him, feeling doubtful.

Hoseok also observed that man. He was a skinny, dark-complexed man wearing clothes that were a bit soiled, maybe he was a farmer heading back to his home, but his strange behavior captured their attention. Both mates approached him.

"Hey, come here!" They called him that terribly flinched man, and he stopped there. He kept his head low and went near them.

"What happened? Why are you shivering?" Yoongi interrogated him.

"Sir, you know that Prince of Daegu who has gone missing?" The strange man asked with big eyes.

"Yeah, wait, you saw him?" Hoseok asked.

"Well, I don't know much, but an hour ago I saw a person who looked like him, he was blonde and looked different from other people. He was pretty, but there was this other man with him who looked like he was protecting him. He looked really dangerous." He informed them, leaving the two black-clothed men who were shocked.

"Where do you think they must have gone?" Hoseok asked him, eager to know where they must be. The other man could be Jimin, their mate, based on how the man described him.

"They looked like they were traveling for some shelter at this time of night. The nearest was a hotel, Hotel Balgeun Dosi. They must be staying there," he said.

"Where is it?" they questioned.

"As you go ahead, the road divides into two: one goes straight, one goes right, so you turn right and you can see the hotel." He directed.

"Okay, thank you for the information. Take these 10,000 won as your reward and don't tell anyone about what you saw. Just behave like you don't know anything." Yoongi warned him and gave the wons, looking at which the man smiled cheerfully.

Mumbling a series of thank-yous and blessings for the duo, he quickly started to jog back home, which was just a few minutes ahead.

They got back in the jeep, and as soon as Yoongi settled down, he closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly, which wasn't surprising for Hoseok.

He started driving as the trees passed by.

After an hour of driving, when the roads were divided into two directions, the forgetful Hoseok, who was directed to take a right turn, drove in a straight direction, whistling and humming songs. While enjoying the cool breeze, our sleeping Yoongi, unaware of Hoseok's mistake, was snoring.