𝗖𝗵𝗽𝘁.18-𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿

"Wah~its such a beautiful room." Taehyung gasped.

He looked around, giggling and checking the small art pieces on the small table. The curtains and the big bed looked so inviting. He wanted to jump on it like a little girl.

"I thought it wasn't new for you. I mean, you have come to such hotels before with your family, right?" Jeongguk put their baggage in the room.

After hiring a cab, they were here in the hotel to stay for a day. They had to leave for Paris tomorrow by flight.

"Well, yeah, but this room is really beautiful, so just admire it." Taehyung chirped.

"So, where is your room?" Taehyung bounced on the big, king-sized bed, looking up at Jeongguk, who sighed before looking at him.

"We are sharing a room together." He stated. This actually made Taehyung confused.

"What?! Not again! Such a big hotel, and we can't have two rooms? You are a millionaire, come on, you can't be so."

"It's for your protection, Tae. If we stay together, you will be safe, and I will be there with you and check for any harm around, yeah." He answered, getting back to his work of pulling some clothes out of his bag.

Thankfully, there were two bathrooms. He just wanted to shower and rest for real.

But here, Tae was a bit annoyed.

"I don't need your protection." I can do that for myself. You literally behave like my palace guards sometimes. I don't want that. I want some freedom and some privacy. I want a new separate room, that's it, or else I won't stay here."

Overwhelmed by sudden changes in his life, where all his privacy was taken away from him, Tae couldn't help but let it out. It looked unusual to Jeongguk, he couldn't keep calm either but tried to ease him.

The prince wouldn't listen, though, so he had to raise his voice.

"Keep quiet and listen to me! Don't be so bratty, Kim Taehyung, and try to understand the situation!" Jeongguk's eyes were red in the corners.

His hard face and voice made Taehyung flinch. And Jeongguk's eyes widened in realization when he saw tears building in his eyes.

Anger taking over, Taehyung stormed out of the room. And Jeongguk just sighed, rubbing his forehead, looking at the door that was left ajar by the angry prince.

Being a prince is not easy. It's true. When you are an important person, you are under observation and protection almost all the time.

It's not easy being like that, knowing thousands of people are looking at you. Taehyung thought he would at least have the pleasure of being alone here, but...

But when he thinks of it, he realizes that it's all for his own good. Jeongguk was thinking about his protection, right? He has never been anywhere like this alone.

He shouldn't take things for granted. He is still not safe here. Jeongguk was helping him, and what is he doing? Behaving all bratty and creating more problems. He could have just accepted and stayed there, right? What was the need to create a new drama? Already, his life is no less than a movie.

"Maybe I overreacted? Gosh, what must he be thinking about me? Why am I behaving so childish? This is so unlike me. I need to go back." After almost 20–30 minutes of walking outside somewhere he didn't know, Taehyung thought of going back.

He saw a cab halting near him, and the driver asked whether he wanted to be somewhere. Taehyung was exhausted and, without any thought, got in the cab, telling that person about his location.